• WE are Moving Server Soon to STORM on the Nimbushosting Network,

We will advise of any downtime, the move will bring a better, faster, more secure server! STORM is Coming

The Points Comparison Thread 2019/2020 v 2018/2019

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Thanks for the latest update... ma heid still a bit fuzzy after last night... the green line is this season, aye?
Yes green line is this season - I’ll add a legend.

Power

Bounce Radge
Over the next three fixtures in the corresponding ones last year we took 2 points. I'm confident of 7-9 this time round.

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
Our record against the top 2/3 of the league really is abysmal.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Upcoming 3 quarter - bit of a tricky one to predict as away game are at home and home games are away in some cases so here's my starting point:Screenshot 2020-01-27 at 15.22.21.png

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Screenshot 2020-02-07 at 09.20.37.png

Screenshot 2020-02-07 at 09.26.14.png
Screenshot 2020-02-07 at 09.26.46.png

Screenshot 2020-02-07 at 09.29.18.png

We're starting to fall away compared to last season. I think the impetus of the cup run might kick in though.

Attachments

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
Fully FIVE 2-2 draws at home. Our season in a nutshell.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Defensively as a team we have been nowhere near good enough this season, and we have chucked away far too many points from being in a winning position. All matters to be hopefully start to be addressed in the summer and rectified for next season.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
We're starting to drift points wise from last season - but - we now have 2 games that we took zero points from, so 4 points out of 6 would take us back level compared to last season.

Managerial records so far this season:

PHB P11 W1 D6 L4
EM P1 W1 D0 L0
JR P16 W7 D4 L5

Last edited:

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
THREE clean sheets from FOURTEEN home games tells the story of our season.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old