• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

The New Ownership

Greenpower

Bounce Radge
Or, with both those players being available for a price, maybe PHB was asked if the club really needed to spend the money because they were needed and he said no because the players he had were sufficient for the season? If the manager reckons he doesn't need someone, why spend money on them?
All speculation....
They players and Ojo were number one targets for their positions.

Starting the season with Flo, shaw and Doidge is a major concern

Smurf

Bounce Radge
Or, with both those players being available for a price, maybe PHB was asked if the club really needed to spend the money because they were needed and he said no because the players he had were sufficient for the season? If the manager reckons he doesn't need someone, why spend money on them?
All speculation....
Well if he felt that he didn't need these players we really do have problems with Heckinbottom... I feel sure he wanted both.

Power

Bounce Radge
Happy to funnel any concerns up the way. Will try and summarise as best I can to avoid it being a super extended version of question time but I can pass stuff on as verbatim.

Leeann was at HSL meeting last night and had a couple of tangents away from the main focus of HSL business to talk about club progression and it is positive (if it wasn’t or had a supporter consequence I would shout - got to trust me on that one).

Every area of the club has now spoken to Ron and are now providing their wishlists and to be reviewed with making those positive changes that will impact us all. Bit of patience needed as there is a lot to digest and work through. Ron is back over at the end of the month and into September. If you’ve not heard from him then I’d be surprised.

Actions speak louder than words - but if we’re wanting more words and visibility I can certainly ask.

In amongst all of that you need the team to perform. One nightmare on game 2 really doesnae end a season, regardless of how shite is was. Really hope the team and support can pull Hibs back up in the next 2, 3, 4 games. Team to give the fans something, fans to ensure the team has the platform to do it.

I’d definitely be giving the new signings more time to prove they’re to standard and Hibs calibre - the opposite isnae productive - they are professionals though and will take the good with the bad and vice versa.

I’m always here so just flag anything ✅

Power

Bounce Radge
That is reassuring @Power :7:
Tbh, it’s a case of let the plan be put in place once everything (EVERYTHING - the team, food, marketing, communication, finance, that f***ing PA system) is kent and communicate fully on what the next steps and vision is and in the meantime focus on doing what we always do - go out to win football games.

HenryLB

Donator
Bounce Radge
Not really up on capital investment etc etc , but any monies the club might get from sell ons etc would inrease the value of the shares of which he only has a certain amount 🤔, likewise any sale of assets ?
I'm far from an expert on this kind of thing but I'd assume that any potential sources of income like both of those would be treated as assets and thus affect the purchase price.

It's not like a seller will part with a piece of land in prime development area for the same price as a piece that's unusable, even if the former doesn't yet have planning permission. Likewise the potential for a big future payout with McGinn is - I'd guess - a partially quantifiable 'holding'.
Economies of scale though? He's got a few $ in his pocket but not billions like others. He may well be just a well meaning guy who's looking for something 'fun' ( lol )to occupy some of his time, but it seems weird how and why he's opted to get involved in a random club from a random country.
I agree it’s a bit weird. To be honest I’d find it weirder him trying to make a couple of million out of such a long game when he must have 150m in the bank already. Just seems like a lot of effort! And that’s assuming STF has sold him the club at under value which I also kind of doubt.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
That is reassuring @Power :7:
I’d quite like you to raise the issue the wee blue fella mentioned- about Lennon being told by our CEO that his only target was top six, with no other expectation of getting a Euro spot, or silverware.
I’d like it confirmed that Parker is a blethering twat or Leeann to resign for selling the jerseys.
Has to be one or the other.

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge
Happy to funnel any concerns up the way. Will try and summarise as best I can to avoid it being a super extended version of question time but I can pass stuff on as verbatim.

Leeann was at HSL meeting last night and had a couple of tangents away from the main focus of HSL business to talk about club progression and it is positive (if it wasn’t or had a supporter consequence I would shout - got to trust me on that one).

Every area of the club has now spoken to Ron and are now providing their wishlists and to be reviewed with making those positive changes that will impact us all. Bit of patience needed as there is a lot to digest and work through. Ron is back over at the end of the month and into September. If you’ve not heard from him then I’d be surprised.

Actions speak louder than words - but if we’re wanting more words and visibility I can certainly ask.

In amongst all of that you need the team to perform. One nightmare on game 2 really doesnae end a season, regardless of how shite is was. Really hope the team and support can pull Hibs back up in the next 2, 3, 4 games. Team to give the fans something, fans to ensure the team has the platform to do it.

I’d definitely be giving the new signings more time to prove they’re to standard and Hibs calibre - the opposite isnae productive - they are professionals though and will take the good with the bad and vice versa.

I’m always here so just flag anything ✅
It would seem that their wish lists didn't involve better quality players on the pitch.

NW

Bounce Radge
Something doesn’t feel right at all. The focus has to be on the first team. If we had a sponsor maybe we would have a better budget. Why hasn’t the budget been adjusted to take into account our payment to STF. Our squad is small,
Dull and lacking

Power

Bounce Radge
It would seem that their wish lists didn't involve better quality players on the pitch.
If that’s the case it will soon transpire.

Realistically it’s Marc, Stephane, Mark and Marvin they’ve replaced (IMO). We need to be hopeful they can and will be better.

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge

Realistically it’s Marc, Stephane, Mark and Marvin they’ve replaced (IMO). We need to be hopeful they can and will be better.
Early signs has shown us they are nowhere near the same level as Stephane or Marc, as @Smurf said if we did build our new team around they two then we would be showing real intent and it would have got a lot more ST sales with those kind of signings.

NW

Bounce Radge
If the manager is bluffing to keep
Costs down it’s not helping morale or likely more
Season tickets being sold

Greenpower

Bounce Radge
Tbh, it’s a case of let the plan be put in place once everything (EVERYTHING - the team, food, marketing, communication, finance, that f***ing PA system) is kent and communicate fully on what the next steps and vision is and in the meantime focus on doing what we always do - go out to win football games.
Dempster been there for five years and not fixed this stuff in fact it’s going backwards.

Are we going back to our days off mythical five year plans

Next Forsyth will start his spin doctoring

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge

Hope doesn't fill me with any confidence, quotes like we know they are better quality does, it would seem you also have concerns with your comment.

Admin
I couldn’t believe how bad he seemed to be.
An empty jersey.
He needs to show something or forever be the victim of the boo boys.

Maybe even the butt of ‘just backs’ too.
Like any Hibs player not pulling their weight, they will be the butt if I think it needs said. I am not picking on him, I am writing my observations on his performances.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old