• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

The most Underated pop band/artist

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Conversation that came up tonight

My nom for this has always been Carter USM

The perfect blend of pop and punk but probably too weird to ever be properly cool.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Difficult one, the definition of “underrated” being lack of big commercial success, or critical acclaim? Find it quite quite hard to think of many artists I rate who tick both those boxes.

Would XTC maybe fall into this category? In the words of Billy Brown, strugglin’..

tayside hibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Prefab sprout

There is a young hand from glenrothes called sergeant who I thought we're excellent then faded away.

Kyle Falconer ( the view) isnt just a junky Ned fae Dundee, a very talented songwriter and chanter when he wishes.
The vaccines are top notch also.

tayside hibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Prefab sprout

There is a young hand from glenrothes called sergeant who I thought we're excellent then faded away.

Kyle Falconer ( the view) isnt just a junky Ned fae Dundee, a very talented songwriter and chanter when he wishes.
The vaccines are top notch also.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Given it some more thought:
Travis
Extreme
The Cars
Haircut 100
Rancid

1_alex_edwards

Bounce Radge
Carter USM at the now long gone Livingston Forum is still one off the best gigs ive ever been to

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Crispy Ambulance,A Certain Ratio,Wolfgang Press.There was a whole heap of bands that I thought were going to be be big but never made it past cult status.Prefab Sprout?I think they got a top 20 hit.Not too shabby.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Crispy Ambulance,A Certain Ratio,Wolfgang Press.There was a whole heap of bands that I thought were going to be be big but never made it past cult status.Prefab Sprout?I think they got a top 20 hit.Not too shabby.
Went to see A Certain Ratio in Edinburgh last autumn after our 1-0 win in Paisley , was one of the best gigs I saw last year, back again in june

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Half Man Half Biscuit

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Little man Tate

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Went to see A Certain Ratio in Edinburgh last autumn after our 1-0 win in Paisley , was one of the best gigs I saw last year, back again in june

Graham Parker and the rumour.
Saw them twice brilliant.
Think they only had a couple of minor hits. Protection and Local girls.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
One of those bands, like the Cars and Joe Jackson that probably made it onto a punks admmited listening list-Graham Parker, that is.Don't Answer Questions was quite big i think?Think I remember one of those Rock College gigs.Mink de Ville comes to mind too.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
In one way I quite like that perhaps only me and about 10 thousand others only liked a band.I remember how put out I felt when Simple Minds went huge.To think that I saw them supporting Magazine and my brother interviewed them for a post punk fanzine he was puting out.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
In one way I quite like that perhaps only me and about 10 thousand others only liked a band.I remember how put out I felt when Simple Minds went huge.To think that I saw them supporting Magazine and my brother interviewed them for a post punk fanzine he was puting out.
I remember seeing them as Johnny & The Self Abusers right here in Glenrothes many moons ago

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in