The Loan Players... (1 Viewer)

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
I think Agyepong's been pretty shit, to be honest.
I can’t see him playing ahead of Boyle or Horgan, would rather see Murray given a run.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
All will return to their parent clubs after the Aberdeen game and I doubt we will see any of them back. Bigiramana was a strange signing and I doubt he will be back either. McNulty I think would benefit from better service as I do think he is a decent striker despite struggling in recent weeks. Omeonga gives us energy and is a fit lad with real ability. Like so many others in the team though though everything falls apart when he gets to the last third of the park. I wouldn't mind seeing McNulty and Omeonga back but I don't think they will. The manager has to construct his own team for next season and he has to be given the space and the funds to do so.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Ageypong has been a disappointment, but I wonder if we're more accommodating so we can maintain a good relationship with Manchester City?

They have a hoor of players out on loan every season.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I tend to not really know what kind of contract a player has but I'd like to see some evidence that Spector and Bigarammana were worthwhile pursuing.Perhaps we will see more of them next year.
Both will be gone in the summer imo.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Both will be gone in the summer imo.
I'm not sure about Spector - we're still pretty light for cover and I think he may get another year unless we beef up considerably.

Bigirama........................ just ..................why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
No word on if big Marv will be offered a new contract. From interviews it sounds like Hecky likes him, not sure that was the case with Lennon.
He's hardly featured though and mostly on bench. I reckon Marv will be oot on his arse.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Omeonga I'd have in a heartbeat but I doubt he'll stay. Without being a dick about it, is it better for us if Genoa stay up or go down?

One thing - he absolutely has to play in the middle. He's a different player when he does.

Oddly enough I remain quite a fan of McNulty, I think he's just in a rut. On balance I think I'd like him to stay but again doubt he will. Not arsed about Agyepong and I think Gauld's pretty useless, sadly.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Omeonga I'd have in a heartbeat but I doubt he'll stay. Without being a dick about it, is it better for us if Genoa stay up or go down?

One thing - he absolutely has to play in the middle. He's a different player when he does.

Oddly enough I remain quite a fan of McNulty, I think he's just in a rut. On balance I think I'd like him to stay but again doubt he will. Not arsed about Agyepong and I think Gauld's pretty useless, sadly.
Genoa to stay up, less money in the second division in italy. They go down they will recall their loan players I think.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EastMeetsWest

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Genoa to stay up, less money in the second division in italy. They go down they will recall their loan players I think.
Not sure how.much say the man has on it but he said a couple of weeks ago he didn't want to go back if they are relegated. Doesn't answer.if it will make a difference to us but shows.he is looking for better options so hopefully that includes Hibs as a better.option.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Website
www.2sevens.nl
Not sure how.much say the man has on it but he said a couple of weeks ago he didn't want to go back if they are relegated. Doesn't answer.if it will make a difference to us but shows.he is looking for better options so hopefully that includes Hibs as a better.option.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Not.good enough i. still managed to.understand.your point.even when.you came to.a full stop... :) Ask @Smurf for.pointers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Reaction score

Genoa have practically a full squad of players out on loan at the moment. If they are relegated they'll look to offload players. They have another 2 games left and are a point a head of relegation positions currently.

Funnily enough McNulty being off form might just play in our favour assuming we can't get better in. We didn't want him to catch the eye of other clubs. Despite their injuries I've not seen enough from Agyepong or Gauld to persuade me they should be back. There's obviously a reason the latter has been playing in the Portuguese first division. We're looking for stronger more reliable players this year.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Yep makes sense. I note they're up for sale as well.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SlovSam

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.noteamgb.com
Yep makes sense. I note they're up for sale as well.
I wonder how that all works given they share a stadium with Sampdoria but any uncertainty in the Genoa world be it through relegation or new owners has to help Hibs as he is a player who as well as being very useful genuinely seems to like being here.

Its a quality hard to find but Omeonga seems to have the sort of positive football attitude that would thrive anywhere but I cant see Hibs making much headway as he looks destined to play in a higher league than the SPL and should command a transfer fee given his age and international U21 caps.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
He's such a good wee player, doesn't score goals but I knew that when we got him.
Good touch, good turns, couple of tricks, can see the splitting pass and plays for the team.
Scott Brown didn't even come close to intimidating him.
There's not much there not to like to be honest.

I'd love to see us find a way to sign him, Italian football and its transfer business is bonkers though, I think it would be a long shot, especially given their situation. But if there's a chance, I think he's done enough for us to have already approached the possibility and taken something to the table.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
I'd like to see us with McNulty too. He clearly works better with a partner and injury problems and then a form situation meant he ended up being a lone striker.

He makes good runs in behind and gets in about the opposition. He's shown he knows how to score and he's been committed to it on the park.

A fresh start next season would revitalise him I think.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Ever since McNulty missed that sitter for Scotland, he went right off the boil.
Ot was it since we went with two wingers (normally Horgan and Flo) and one striker (McNulty)?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Ot was it since we went with two wingers (normally Horgan and Flo) and one striker (McNulty)?
Definitely could be the case too. I hate the way we set up, far too many defensive minded players on the field.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS