The Loan Players... (2 Viewers)

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Omeonga: Not at the races today but overall his contribution has been significant. One I'd definitely like to see back and think it could be beneficial for both parties to get him back for a year.
McNulty: Very good player, no doubting that at all. I can't see that many clubs knocking down Readings door to sign him based on recent form. I think it's been tough on him playing up front on his own. Another I'd like to see back. Most likely a year loan as we'd not be able to afford to buy out his remaining 3 years.
Gauld and Agpepong: Hugely disappointing we never really got to make use of either when we needed them. On the basis of what I've seen I don't think I'd be looking to bring either back. Now we're playing for pride it'd probably be best giving the players likely to be here next year a run in the side.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Given the choice between McNulty or Moult, I'd rather we go for Moult. I think he's a true target man and scores for fun up here. I don't think Flo's game is holding the ball up and think him and Flo would work very well. Omeonga I'd have back in a heartbeat, other two haven't seen enough off.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Omeonga: Not at the races today but overall his contribution has been significant. One I'd definitely like to see back and think it could be beneficial for both parties to get him back for a year.
McNulty: Very good player, no doubting that at all. I can't see that many clubs knocking down Readings door to sign him based on recent form. I think it's been tough on him playing up front on his own. Another I'd like to see back. Most likely a year loan as we'd not be able to afford to buy out his remaining 3 years.
Gauld and Agpepong: Hugely disappointing we never really got to make use of either when we needed them. On the basis of what I've seen I don't think I'd be looking to bring either back. Now we're playing for pride it'd probably be best giving the players likely to be here next year a run in the side.
Omeonga is a quality player and I would love to see us make a permanent move for him.

McNulty scored important goals for us, signing him permanently is out with our budget but possibly another loan.

Gauld I would send back but Agpepong if he can stay fit I would love to see him back, changed things for us today and has skill & pace in abundance.

Reactions: Weehibbydrew
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Omeonga is great and we should bust a gut to get him. Wasted out left today but he is absolutely the box-to-box all-action MIDfielder we need.

McNulty and Gauld are lazy waifs and I will spew my ring if we waste any money on getting them permanently. Absolute wastes of a jersey today who offered nothing from decent counter attacking build up from Milligan, Mallan and Omeonga. Gauld hasn't impressed me at all and McNulty has been off the boil for weeks. Limp as shit, they play like teenagers trying to impress their friends in the park. We have a steely manager now. The haircut era is over. Cheerio! I wish we'd had Zoomer and Fletch in those positions today.

Agepong is probably good but who really knows. A permanent left winger is needed.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

tricky

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Omeonga is great and we should bust a gut to get him. Wasted out left today but he is absolutely the box-to-box all-action MIDfielder we need.

McNulty and Gauld are lazy waifs and I will spew my ring if we waste any money on getting them permanently. Absolute wastes of a jersey today who offered nothing from decent counter attacking build up from Milligan, Mallan and Omeonga. Gauld hasn't impressed me at all and McNulty has been off the boil for weeks. Limp as shit, they play like teenagers trying to impress their friends in the park. We have a steely manager now. The haircut era is over. Cheerio! I wish we'd had Zoomer and Fletch in those positions today.

Agepong is probably good but who really knows. A permanent left winger is needed.
Bit harsh on McNulty? Poor last few weeks but would keep him if possible

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Bit harsh on McNulty? Poor last few weeks but would keep him if possible
There is no way I'd rely on him for a whole season. There is no room for a "luxury" player at a club our size.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

moathibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I tend to not really know what kind of contract a player has but I'd like to see some evidence that Spector and Bigarammana were worthwhile pursuing.Perhaps we will see more of them next year.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

1_alex_edwards

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Wasnt there a centre half on loan as well Darnell something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

moathibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I tend to not really know what kind of contract a player has but I'd like to see some evidence that Spector and Bigarammana were worthwhile pursuing.Perhaps we will see more of them next year.
On a more positive note it'd be good to see Boyle,Porteous and a fully fit Marv back.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
On a more positive note it'd be good to see Boyle,Porteous and a fully fit Marv back.
No word on if big Marv will be offered a new contract. From interviews it sounds like Hecky likes him, not sure that was the case with Lennon.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
I doubt either of them will have their contracts renewed this summer. Spector coming in as a back up defender made sense with Porteous being injured & Efe away, but can’t see him being needed next season.

Bigirimana is a strange one, I think it comes down to Hecky simply getting more from Milligan & Mallan, meaning he’s never really had a chance in the team.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Yeah but I deliberately left him out as he's not featured at all really. He'll be away down South again come the Summer.
He was warming up yesterday before the match and at half time although not listed as a sub?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EastMeetsWest

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Agyepong had a good run yesterday and looked like could maybe turn things for us. Didn't happen. Although has had a season injured with not much more than a few cameo appearances, where has this dynamic pace gone?

Probably my personal biggest disappointment of the loans after the build up for him replacing the speed king, Barker. Just a baw hair in front of Gauld, could've would've should've.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Anyone listening to PH pre game?
Asked about Gauld, said he wanted to take a look at him in the final 3 games.. Does that sound like we might have an option on him next season? Another loan, or signing?

I think Gauld could've came good this season, unlucky to get injured and yesterday was first time back so hard to really judge in a game where Hunco made every effort to dominate midfield.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I think Agyepong's been pretty shit, to be honest.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EastMeetsWest

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
He's on the bench think came on against celtic. Not much else but not really a position we are struggling just now, unlike few months back thankfully.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS