• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The last Only an Excuse

jock3

Private Member
Reaction score
Fair enough I know many Bouncers have lost patience with it, but Only as Excuse was on last night for the final time. Very funny this time and interesting because it featured a number of its 'victims' in Person. i.e Kenny Dalglish, Frank Macavennie, Chick Young, Graeme Souness. Ok maybe run its course now

Put it on this morning, expecting the worst - record it every year, usually last about 5 mins before I have to switch it off.

BUT ... I agree with you @jock3 - I liked it and have laughed a few times - it is good seeing Kenny and Souness on it sharing their thoughts.

A different fish from usual this year, more a documentary about the show itself than a show about Sellik and the Huns.

Put it on this morning, expecting the worst - record it every year, usually last about 5 mins before I have to switch it off.

BUT ... I agree with you @jock3 - I liked it and have laughed a few times - it is good seeing Kenny and Souness on it sharing their thoughts.

A different fish from usual this year, more a documentary about the show itself than a show about Sellik and the Huns.
ok - typed this as I was watching, now a bit bored as it approaches the end ... too long and the same thing repeated ad nauseam

It was nice to see some of the older sketches. Reminded you that it used to be good, but you could also see where the cracks appeared - everything since the mid 00s was a bit ropey.

Probably for the best that it's done now though.

A programme 100% dedicated to the Old Firm and all things Glasgow and the west of Scotland.....like so much TV and media in this country.

Should have been put down painfully years ago.

Last edited:
As funny as having all your teeth out without anaesthetic. Jonathan Watson a complete turnip.

Good riddance.

That tart that imitates Sturgeon is funnier, and toothaches funnier than her.

This thread has been viewed 695 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back