The Killie Game

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Mar 20, 2007
edinburgh
Has been a difficult game in recent years.Whose in, whose out?What team would you choose?Ok I'll start off,I profess to not being a tactical genius, but if they're fit I would go with Bogdan,Grey,Ambrose,Hanlon, Stevenson,Whittaker,Mallan,Slivka,Boyle,Kamberi,Abeyong..

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Jun 28, 2002
EH6
3-0 to the Hibernians. Nae fuckin bother. Cannae wait.
GGTTH
BIG G

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Jun 28, 2002
Quite looking forward to this game - no just because I won't be in my usual seat.
My son and myself are guests of the Club in the posh seats with some free scran thrown in too. May manage a wee drink too.
Nice gesture from Leeann following a wee problem in getting to Greece, even though it was through no fault of Hibs.

I'm tempted to nick some chips and lob them at 1875 to do that pun we heard in the Faroes............ bloody expensive jape involving fisk and chips!

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Registered
Jan 2, 2010
Glasgow
The line up could be anyone's guess at the minute.

If Flo is at full fitness and we can put Boyle out wide, we should be able to sweep Killie aside regardless. After that Livi performance though, it is clear there are no guarantees bat the minute.

Optimistically predicting a 2-0 win for the Hibees.

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Mar 20, 2007
edinburgh
If I had my choice I'd put Bartley in instead of Whittaker, but I've absolutely no idea if he's anywhere near fit yet.

May 28, 2014
falkirk
Has been a difficult game in recent years.Whose in, whose out?What team would you choose?Ok I'll start off,I profess to not being a tactical genius, but if they're fit I would go with Bogdan,Grey,Ambrose,Hanlon, Stevenson,Whittaker,Mallan,Slivka,Boyle,Kamberi,Abeyong..
This except Whittaker.give Martin a chance..GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Mar 20, 2007
edinburgh
Didn't know Marv was off.Bummer.If McGregor was fit, he would be a shoe in.What do people think of Hyndman?I thought he was decent what I've seen of him.

C4MMY

Private Member
Registered
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Edinburgh
Didn't know Marv was off.Bummer.If McGregor was fit, he would be a shoe in.What do people think of Hyndman?I thought he was decent what I've seen of him.
Marvs not away, he’s injured. Scott Martin is away to Hamilton. And thought Hyndman has done ok not really had enough of a chance to make a proper impression though

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Mar 20, 2007
edinburgh
Does anyone closer to the club than I am know anything about whose fit and who isn't? i.e. does Rocky still have a sore hand?

Administrator
Private Member
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Jul 17, 2003
Muir of Houston
www.hibeesbounce.com
Quite looking forward to this game - no just because I won't be in my usual seat.
My son and myself are guests of the Club in the posh seats with some free scran thrown in too. May manage a wee drink too.
Nice gesture from Leeann following a wee problem in getting to Greece, even though it was through no fault of Hibs.

I'm tempted to nick some chips and lob them at 1875 to do that pun we heard in the Faroes............ bloody expensive jape involving fisk and chips!
Just give me a bit of notice and I will catch them in my hood. Love a bit of fisk and kips me!