The Ins and Outs Thread Summer 2019

Bobby_Combe

Just A Radge
Reaction score
I don't usually pay much heed to threads and rumours but there's a story going around Motherwell that we've expressed 'interest' in Declan Gallagher? I can't see it myself - he's said he wants to go to the Soapdodgers - but anyone else heard anything?

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
I don't usually pay much heed to threads and rumours but there's a story going around Motherwell that we've expressed 'interest' in Declan Gallagher? I can't see it myself - he's said he wants to go to the Soapdodgers - but anyone else heard anything?

Did we do it in 2019?

Jack K

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Young kane O'Connor away to Brentford . Fantastic prospect imo . Hibs have missed a trick there .
Didn't make it at Brentford and now plays for one of the worst senior teams in Scotland, Cowdenbeath.
Tatie, your reputation is in tatters in the eye for a player dept. :friendly:

Jack K

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
And that is the reason why I wouldn't bother my arse about Boyle going. It's their M.O.
We get a proven goalscorer who happens to love Hibs.
They get a player who has had two major injuries, will be jetting off to play for Australia from time to time, and ,in all honesty will be another bench warmer/ occasional starter.
No brainer for me.
Love looking back.
Here we have Greencol 23 months ago thinking it was a no brainer to swap Boyle with Celtic for Griffiths.
Dear oh dear Col :friendly:

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Didn't make it at Brentford and now plays for one of the worst senior teams in Scotland, Cowdenbeath.
Tatie, your reputation is in tatters in the eye for a player dept. :friendly:
My mates laddie, and Imo hibs should have held on to him. Brentford maybe a step to far, but defo worth a better chance at us tbh.

Jack K

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
My mates laddie, and Imo hibs should have held on to him. Brentford maybe a step to far, but defo worth a better chance at us tbh.
Your mates laddie .
Now i feel bad........ Not for you but for the laddie.
Hope he is enjoying playing again.

Jack K

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Col?
Never mind.
For the Boyle of 2 years ago? Yup.
A fit Griffiths? Yup.

But it's only my opinion.
That's a lot of ifs.
The reality is there hasn't been a worthwhile Griffiths since before Hibs won the Scottish Cup.
In his last 5 seasons at Celtic since then he managed an average of 900 league minutes a season which equates to only 10 full league games a season for 5 seasons in a row!
In the last 3 seasons his average league game time has been even worse at 700 minutes a season.
In the 2 seasons where Boyle had his 2 bad knee ligament injuries he still averaged 1420 minutes of league action.

hfc1875

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Please sign Jason cummings.....loves a goal against the jambos

hfc1875

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
What a signing that would be , he is hibs level lets go

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
That's a lot of ifs.
The reality is there hasn't been a worthwhile Griffiths since before Hibs won the Scottish Cup.
In his last 5 seasons at Celtic since then he managed an average of 900 league minutes a season which equates to only 10 full league games a season for 5 seasons in a row!
In the last 3 seasons his average league game time has been even worse at 700 minutes a season.
In the 2 seasons where Boyle had his 2 bad knee ligament injuries he still averaged 1420 minutes of league action.
And?

JackRussel

New radge
Reaction score
That's a lot of ifs.
And yet he played - that's great. Too many injured players is not good for the team. But can anyone predict an injury? In my opinion, it's a question for the coaches - a question of replacements.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 17925 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
ÂŁ100.00
Earned
ÂŁ50.00