The Ins and Outs Thread Summer 2019

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
I think he will stay, Hibs should be offering him a new deal.

Think he's signed up until 2021, but as 1875 points out - he had a terrific end to the season and may want to capitalise on that and get his 'big move' now. Might suit Hibs too if we get a replacement we think fits the bill.

I'll be sorry to see him go, and not just because of the pics of his missus.

Zab

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Think he's signed up until 2021, but as 1875 points out - he had a terrific end to the season and may want to capitalise on that and get his 'big move' now. Might suit Hibs too if we get a replacement we think fits the bill.

I'll be sorry to see him go, and not just because of the pics of his missus.

Aye I think with two years to go on his contract, now is the time to cash in if that’s what Hibs do. If not, I’d be getting signed up for longer.

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Reaction score
The thing with Rocky is, nobody is really showing much interest in signing him. With two years left he’s worth about a million plus, don’t see anyone offering that though.

Reactions: Zab

Tkraz

Tigers ya Radge!
Private Member
Reaction score
Is his deal not something about his old team get half of any transfer fee? Seem to recall something like that so that we didn't pay a transfer fee...

Zab

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Might not be the right thread for this, but I’m surprised no one has yet moved for Chris Cadden.

The Family

Capital Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Chris Maxwel - Loan from Preston

The Family

Capital Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
He may be our number 1 :dunno1:

My understanding is Maxwell will be back up, I don't know anything about him but I have been happy with this window so I trust Heck & Co's judgement.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
My understanding is Maxwell will be back up, I don't know anything about him but I have been happy with this window so I trust Heck & Co's judgement.

Don't know much of him either apart from alarming words "erratic sweeper keeper"

The Family

Capital Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Don't know much of him either apart from alarming words "erratic sweeper keeper"

I get your concern after that,although I trust Heck & Co and I will reserve judgement until we witness this ourselves.

SKII

Private Member
Reaction score
I’m still wondering if Rocky will be with us.
He's still in Israel. He had international duty but you'd expect him to be back soon.

I think Celtc might come in for him IF Spotty moves on. That leaked document said if Spotty stayed they were staying as was with keepers. However, if he went...

Lots of clubs will be aware of him and he's made moving on noises in the media in Israel...

hibbiemacfie

Just A Radge
Reaction score
This one gives me the fear.
Explain to me why this one gives you the fear? Have you been monitoring his form long term? It's how he performs for Hibs that counts. Every signing starts with a clean slate with me. I'm sure the Hibs management and recruitment HAVE done their homework. Bogdan got the same treatment last season and turned out not too shabby. Don't listen to the media.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Explain to me why this one gives you the fear? Have you been monitoring his form long term? It's how he performs for Hibs that counts. Every signing starts with a clean slate with me. I'm sure the Hibs management and recruitment HAVE done their homework. Bogdan got the same treatment last season and turned out not too shabby. Don't listen to the media.

I'm sure i covered this but I'll go again. "Erratic sweeper keeper". Been sent of twice also.

I like to read what we're bringing in dude and Hibs have been notorious with dodgy goalkeepers so it brings me the fear.

hibbiemacfie

Just A Radge
Reaction score
I'm sure i covered this but I'll go again. "Erratic sweeper keeper". Been sent of twice also.

I like to read what we're bringing in dude and Hibs have been notorious with dodgy goalkeepers so it brings me the fear.
Well I read his history on Wiki and must say I'm impressed. Sent off twice so that's only one more than Rocky. Who said Erratic sweeper keeper? Is this statement the gospel? All goalies are erratic to an extent are they no? Rocky can bring off same tremendous saves but is also erratic at times. I am well aware of the goalies Hibs have had in previous years I have almost seen half a century of them. Let the lad play and re-evaluate. Seems only fair.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Well I read his history on Wiki and must say I'm impressed. Sent off twice so that's only one more than Rocky. Who said Erratic sweeper keeper? Is this statement the gospel? All goalies are erratic to an extent are they no? Rocky can bring off same tremendous saves but is also erratic at times. I am well aware of the goalies Hibs have had in previous years I have almost seen half a century of them. Let the lad play and re-evaluate. Seems only fair.

He'll be given a chance dude but when he slips up I'll boo him tae fuck.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 18145 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00