• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The I need a ticket please help thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says you've still not got enough space

I need a couple of tickets for a couple of friends from Warwickshire. One, in particular, has been a diehard Hibby for a lot of years and spent a lot of cash getting to matches . Be a shame if they coudn't get a ticket for the final.
:sad

I need whatever tickets I can get...anywhere in the stadium....except sellik end of course :) pm me if anyone can help please

Looking for one ticket still, absolutly desperate, if anyone can help, it'd be appreciated, cheers

I have started the long journey home from Oz and i am currently in Malaysia waiting to try my luck in the public sale.
if any one has a couple of spare tickets for my son and I then I'd be over the moon.
This is the year and I want to be there!
cheers

I'm sorted. Might have a spare kids one in the West if that's any good to anyone. Will know later on today.

I'm also sorted, my request can be removed to.

I'm also sorted, my request can be removed to.
Barry bomber. :thumbgrin

Tatie, check your PM's, good news in there for you mate.

For sale - 2 Cup Final Tickets together FACE VALUE

West Stand (B3) x2, sitting together.

Take face value (28 each) including the booking fee i incurred (3), so 59 in total.

Don't have tickets right now but will very shortly.

PM me

SOLD

Im sorted too so mine can be removed cheers

West Stand (B3) x2, sitting together.

Take face value (28 each) including the booking fee i incurred (3), so 59 in total.

Don't have tickets right now but will very shortly.

PM me

Won't let me pm you on phone ;(. You still got these?

SORTED thanks to bouncers kindness . ( you know who you are ) . Long live the BOUNCE !!!!

Won't let me pm you on phone ;(. You still got these?

Ive PM'd you.

Ive PM'd you.

Damn. Toooooo slow

Not for me, but two regular ER attendees been stung by someone for tickets, two would be gratefully received.

I know ill be way down on the pecking order now. But on behalf of my uncle (a good Hibee whos been through it all).

He was unable to get a ticket today if anyone has 1 going?

Gutted!! My 8 year old grandaughter whos been home and away with Hibs this season, and at all Rounds of the Cup hasnt got a ticket!!!
Anyone that can get her and her mum a ticket I would love them forever!!!!
If there is anyone out there that can help, please pm me.
Thanks

if anybody has 1 spare,would be in your debt forever,tryed the ballots at both with my tickets for st mirren an aberdeen but no luck,was there on sunday and hoped they were maybe goin to do another for tht one.been on my phn all mornin at work tryin to get throu that way but no luck,would be appreciated bouncers.

Still looking for a ticket, amigos !...fellow Hibbies...grovel grovel...:dub:

Cup final ticket needed

Hi Guys,

My uncle from London has missed out on the public sale. He has booked his flight but hasn't managed to get a ticket. If anyone can help me out I would be really grateful :yell:ura:

Thanks,

Mikey

Just adding to the list of people hoping to gain a couple of tickets for the cup final. Would be much appreciated if anyone has any spare. Been at every game bar two this season and couldn't commit to a season ticket... If anyone could help, would be fantastic. Cheers :)

Realise it's a long shot but worth a go going to fly over for the atmosphere anyway and managed to get two mates to come along. Living in a bit of a Celtic stronghold in Ireland could most likely get tickets in their end but no just no! So if anyone still has spares coming closer to next Sunday pm me. So here's hoping :dub:

Know it's a long shot but looking for 3 tickets for me, my dad and my grandad. Missed out in the general sale yesterday, any help would be appreciated

Tickets for sale

Hi Guys!

Joined the forum as it seems only fair to try and pass these tickets to true supporters, we bought them as a gift for clients but they are not required anymore.

4 tickets available at 43 each (price we paid, includes fee to an events management company, receipts available)

We are based in Kelso, can be collected from our office or sent special delivery!

email me- colette@job4u.com

thanks!!

It's pay day for me tomorrow.
Can anyone sell me two adult tickets? If not I'd settle for one.
Cheers, Jarkko.

I need two adult tickets. Long shot, I know.

They're for me and my mate, we both still play on Saturday's (he's decent and plays East of Scotland, Im a clogger and play Saturday Amateur) otherwise we'd both be ST holders without a doubt. We did have tickets set up in hospitality via someone I know but it's fallen through last minute now we're scrambling.

Both die hards, both there last year and both desperate to be there yesterday. PM me if you can help out.

Regards,

i am also looking for two tickets for my mates who are die hard hibbys like myself i was lucky enough to bag myself and my wee man a ticket ! but feel sorry for my mates who were both their last year and at this years semi final! i have purchased 5 tickets for the dundee game tomorrow in hope of winning some in the ballot and i cant even make the game!! anyway if any one can help it would be much apprieciated and im sure my brother and my mate would chip in with a few light refreshments if going to the shettleston before the match :dub::dub::bbb::bbb:

i am also looking for two tickets for my mates who are die hard hibbys like myself i was lucky enough to bag myself and my wee man a ticket ! but feel sorry for my mates who were both their last year and at this years semi final! i have purchased 5 tickets for the dundee game tomorrow in hope of winning some in the ballot and i cant even make the game!! anyway if any one can help it would be much apprieciated and im sure my brother and my mate would chip in with a few light refreshments if going to the shettleston before the match :dub::dub::bbb::bbb:

There is a new thread and I reckon the Shettleston will be filled with the great unwashed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 11395 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back