• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

The I need a ticket please help thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
As it says on the tin.

We will make one thing VERY clear. Anyone saying they will pay more than face value or anyone selling at more than face value will find their virtual reality Hibees Bounce persona will not touch the ground on the way out of the site for good.

We will not allow people to exploit other Hibs fans or encourage touting of a ticket for more than face value. It's not happening here folks.

Other than that, get stuck in :thumbgrin

IAmLee

Bounce Radge
As it says on the tin I need a ticket. I am a new season ticket holder so I am only entitled to one ticket. My mate has been to every game in the cup run as well as league games (home and away) but as she is on call one week in three it is just not practical for her to get a season ticket so she's ticketless. So if anyone out there is entitled to two but only needs one and fancies doing a swap (I buy yours in the area you want and you buy mine in the area I want and I'll give you the money for the extra ticket) give me a shout. I know its a long shot but it's worth a try!!

tayside hibee

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Me and the laddie.
Will,be trying my luck on Monday so if I come out the hat or get lucky elsewhere I shall delete /edit post

:dub::dub:

stumac

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I am ok for mine but need one for my brother, he landed lucky last year and got 1 in the draw at the Dunfermline game.

if he gets one on the general sale or from a draw I will scratch my request:thumbgrin

Sir Albert

Bounce Radge
After 2 tickets, but will take one of course. Had a season ticket for a good few years before this season. Gave it up due to financial circumstances.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I will be ok for me and the wee man but really want my Dad and wee bro to be with us on the day. So if anyone could help me out with two....:Bible:

exjarl

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Need 3 Tickets

Flights Booked and bus (Zondervans) just require 3 tickets for my 2 lovely daughters and me.

OohToBe

Bounced Out!
Private Member
As I'm currently posted down south I'm not able to get back as much as I would like to, I managed to get a ticket last year but paid well over the odds, if anyone would or could help it would really be good if I could get a ticket for me and my boy. Thanks.

Bill Oddies Beard

Twitching radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Well, it appears my scunneredness has been overcome :lookaround:
If there is any spare I would love two for me and my laddie. Will, obviously, be trying every avenue possible.
Good luck everyone and cheers to fauldhoose et al who can help oot. :dub:

Kenny

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Just one ticket for me....eternally grateful should it be possible.

exjarl

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Tickets

Flights Booked and bus (Zondervans) just require 3 tickets for my 2 lovely daughters and me.

Got 1 ticket, (cheers Darren) just 2 more now.

exjarl

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Tickets tonight

Bought a ticket for tonights game last week :wink:

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
season ticket holder for 22 years,1 scottish cup final,give season ticket up for financial reasons,2 cup finals.

If any are going spare,then please keep me in mind.

Thank you

scaredyhibby

Bounce Radge
Birmingham buddies

I need a couple of tickets for a couple of friends from Warwickshire. One, in particular, has been a diehard Hibby for a lot of years and spent a lot of cash getting to matches . Be a shame if they coudn't get a ticket for the final.
:sad

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Amongst a few thousand others, I wisnae there yesterday. I was wondering to myself, as I do sometimes, if the non regulars didnt go to the final, how many would we take to Hampden? 12-15K? Now I do think regular walk ups should get priority and some sort of loyalty scheme should be in place, but shirley selling out our end is better than a half empty end at the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors