• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

The goals

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Funny that they never showed McGregor's disallowed goal. I'll tell ye why cos there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Just add it to the list of perfectly good goals chalked off for no reason against them.

O'Driscoll

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
the pair of crutches lifted after the final whistle in the West stand is buckling me with laughter :rollfloor

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Funny that they never showed McGregor's disallowed goal. I'll tell ye why cos there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Just add it to the list of perfectly good goals chalked off for no reason against them.
He was 100% offside beefy pal. He stood offside waiting for the ball to be crossed, the defence didn't fall back as he'd expect so he was a yard offside. Was right infront of us, perfect view. Which was nippy cos I had called it he was going to score from the free kick.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
He was 100% offside beefy pal. He stood offside waiting for the ball to be crossed, the defence didn't fall back as he'd expect so he was a yard offside. Was right infront of us, perfect view. Which was nippy cos I had called it he was going to score from the free kick.
He wasn't buddy. Check Forza's photo in another thread. He was in line with the defender when the kick was taken. Everyone around me was incredulous that it was chalked off and could only surmise that he must have gave the defender a wee push.

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
He wasn't buddy. Check Forza's photo in another thread. He was in line with the defender when the kick was taken. Everyone around me was incredulous that it was chalked off and could only surmise that he must have gave the defender a wee push.
The photo's helpful but it doesn't show if he was offside because it's quite a while after the ball's been kicked, no?

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
The photo's helpful but it doesn't show if he was offside because it's quite a while after the ball's been kicked, no?
He was standing just off as the kick was getting settled. When the kick was taken he was in line. He was the last man at the back post facing a line of at least 3 gunt defenders, I'm right in line West Upper facing him. No run and jump for header either just rose from standing in his spot and won it cleanly. As I said everybody was bamboozled around us as we could all see the line from the kicker's side. So we all assumed it must have been for a soft foul on the defender marking Daz.

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
He was standing just off as the kick was getting settled. When the kick was taken he was in line. He was the last man at the back post facing a line of at least 3 gunt defenders, I'm right in line West Upper facing him. No run and jump for header either just rose from standing in his spot and won it cleanly. As I said everybody was bamboozled around us as we could all see the line from the kicker's side. So we all assumed it must have been for a soft foul on the defender marking Daz.
I getcha, obviously you had a good view so I expect you're right. I just don't think it's possible to tell from that photo.

wee_hissy

Get tae f**k ya auld radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
No seen any of the highlights of the penalty claim in the 5th minute when mcginn went down,was right in line with it and it looked a stonewaller to me

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge

I thought he was on and was disallowed for a foul of some soft kind, never even looked for a flag.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
what a fantastic finish by Holt.

sublime touch :yas:

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
what a fantastic finish by Holt.

sublime touch :yas:
great goal and delighted to see him score, quite like Holt despite his lack of goals, was good in the two derbies..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors