• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: The glorious Hibernians 0 v 1 the Filthy Huns

How has he not scored! Numpty

Get off you horrible hun moron

McGregor off dirty bastard

That McGregor is an absolute animal.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Candeias in goals, surely to fuck we can get something out of this

He's gave the foul to them!! [emoji33]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

How are we no gettin a free kick for him kicking Mcnulty?

Fuck off madden

Games turned into a farce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FT 1-0, ffs

Does Bobby Madden just make shit up as he goes along?
McGregor sent off but somehow wins a free kick
Rangers fans throw a ball on the pitch and instead of our corner being retaken it's a drop ball and gets punted back up to Marciano

Can someone explain to me why sparky got booked and why we didn’t get a free kick on the edge of the box against an outfield player in goals? Sparky is well within his rights to stand where he did, the hun then kicked out at him. Free kick hibs red card hun, unless I’m missing something.

FT 1-0, ffs

Rangers fans throw a ball on the pitch and instead of our corner being retaken it's a drop ball and gets punted back up to Marciano
Absolutely it should’ve been a retaken corner, and why the fuck didn’t we contest the drop ball. The next time the ball comes into the stand I know what to do as I can clearly influence the game.

Saying all that I hope Hecky slates the team after that performance.

Listening to it on the radio.Nobody had a clue what the decision was,at one point they were saying it should be a pen.Need to see the highlites tonight.

Saying all that I hope Hecky slates the team after that performance.
Right enough, we can complain all we want but not sure we really deserved anything from the game

Hibs were poor overall after a bright start. Lacking any real creativity or urgency about their play especially when they went a goal down. This match is probably up there with the Celtic cup game as two of the worst Hecky as overseen. Disappointed the seasons now over with another 2 games to go. I guess we just need to solidify the gap over the Jumbos and maybe give some of the fringe players a chance now.

We really didn't play well. McNulty was isolated for too long until the change. Gauld had a good little spell in the first half but fecks sake Kamberi should have buried that one at the end.

Is it just payback from the SFA for us daring to beat The Rangers in 2016? How else can you explain not getting a free kick from the sending off and the corner not being retake after the Huns threw a ball on the park. To rub it in Madden gave them an advantage drop ball to them????

Sick of it.

Watching it in the pub with the sound turned down as the Manure then Brighton games were on, it looked for most of the time like both teams cancelled each other out. Sadly, it was a Lewis OG - if he hadn't touched it I think Rocky would have got to it first. Defoe is a cheeky bassa for claiming it.

I’ve turned it over to the arsenal game. I’m watching in ultra hd. It’s like being there, not because of the quality of the picture, but because I’m able to watch it with a sizeable vodka. Slanj.

Watching it in the pub with the sound turned down as the Manure then Brighton games were on, it looked for most of the time like both teams cancelled each other out. Sadly, it was a Lewis OG - if he hadn't touched it I think Rocky would have got to it first. Defoe is a cheeky bassa for claiming it.
I think you need to look at it again mate. There’s no way Stevenson got a touch on it.

FT 1-0, ffs

The free kick was given because McNulty blocked the kick?
The drop ball was just wrong

The free kick was given because McNulty blocked the kick?
The drop ball was just wrong
He didn’t block it though.

season is effectively over...but there is still a few quid more to finish 5th than 6th..(£105,500 in 2016 but likely more now); also to be above them should be enough motivation

I think you need to look at it again mate. There’s no way Stevenson got a touch on it.

Really? We watched the replays and all six of us were positive it was Lewy but if you say so

Really? We watched the replays and all six of us were positive it was Lewy but if you say so
You’ve got me doubting myself know buddy. I’m pretty sure though that Defoe got the final touch, I’m almost certain that Stevenson was well behind him. I’ve been wrong before though :22:

We really didn't play well. McNulty was isolated for too long until the change. Gauld had a good little spell in the first half but fecks sake Kamberi should have buried that one at the end.

Is it just payback from the SFA for us daring to beat The Rangers in 2016? How else can you explain not getting a free kick from the sending off and the corner not being retake after the Huns threw a ball on the park. To rub it in Madden gave them an advantage drop ball to them????

Sick of it.
Totally agree mate but why oh why did we play the stupid high long ball towards Mcnulty he got beat every time it didn't work against hearts it certainly won't work against a team like the rangers who can actually play decent football.
Sorry but I blame the manager for that one although the team didn't perform and his unbeaten record had to come to an end sometime.
Fans were great well done.
As for the comedy of errors at the end, have they changed the rules about pressuring the goalie it wasn't as if Mcnulty even touched McGregor. I just didn't believe what I was seeing!

You’ve got me doubting myself know buddy. I’m pretty sure though that Defoe got the final touch, I’m almost certain that Stevenson was well behind him. I’ve been wrong before though :22:
We've been in the pub a while, so...

First time I am going to be a bit critical of Heck & Co today, today our formation was wrong one up front with constant long balls is not the Hibs way, if we wanted to see that kind of pish we watch the Gunts every week. Milligan, Horgan were the worst I have seen them in a Hibs jersey today and don't get m started about Gauld who looked like a lost wee laddie, (How much is his get out clause???) we didn't get going until both Horgan, Gauld and Milligan got hooked, how did Kamberi miss he side foots it the other side and it's a goal, we didn't have any urgency with too many backward passes and a scrappy goal to lose tae. They are shite and we still could have got something from the game then Bobby fucking Madden gives a free kick to the Huns when McGregor kicks McNulty in the back!! Gives a drop fucking ball when one of their zombies throws on the ball, it's got to be a retaken corner!! Most disappointing performance I have seen from us, some of the players just didn't turn up!! We know 4th has gone but fuck me we want to finish on a high with as many points above the Gunts!!

Must do better

Thought in particular Mcnulty was completely absent today, like playing with a man down, but quite a few players not at their best. However didn't think we were in any way outplayed, think i must have been watching a different game.

I thought if 2 balls end up on the pitch they just ignore the one that's not in play? Bizarre end to a game that Kamberi should've rescued us a point.

How did Kamberi miss that?He side footed it when he should've volleyed!

Effort wasn't brilliant, but I think we struggled in midfield. Bad Kamberi miss, nearly as bad as his 'cross' to McNulty who would have scored.

We weren't great but didn't deserve to lose. Guess that's Europe finished now, can't bring myself to do the math.

I didn't think Gauld was fit, but we need to play him at some point.

What a knob their McGregor is.

McGregor is a lowlife...a perfect role model for a lot of their support.He was being big balls after the save from Kamberi, when he really should have been still trying to disentangle himself from the netting......him and ball should have been stuck in the back of the net

The most frustrating thing about our performance today is we had more to play for than those Hun bastards. This should have been like a cup final for Hibs.

season is effectively over...but there is still a few quid more to finish 5th than 6th..(£105,500 in 2016 but likely more now); also to be above them should be enough motivation
Well that's a European spot out the box. Possible 6 points from next 2 games not enough to to catch the Dons and Killie. Not unless they get deducted points for fielding an illegible player, like I don't know....maybe a 6 fingered banjo player. Possibly more chance of something like that happening with Aberdeen..what with their penchant for sheep n'all.
Okay, okay....I'm kinda clutching at straws now....

Well that's a European spot out the box. Possible 6 points from next 2 games not enough to to catch the Dons and Killie. Not unless they get deducted points for fielding an illegible player, like I don't know....maybe a 6 fingered banjo player. Possibly more chance of something like that happening with Aberdeen..what with their penchant for sheep n'all.
Okay, okay....I'm kinda clutching at straws now....
?bit like him clutching at the strings

Just had another look and I was totally wrong. It did look at the time like it was Lewy that stuck his foot out but...

Just had another look and I was totally wrong. It did look at the time like it was Lewy that stuck his foot out but...
I must’ve been closer to the tv than you. :grinning-smiley-045:

Just watched the highlights and the ball getting thrown back on not worth a mention.

Just watched the highlights and the ball getting thrown back on not worth a mention.
When the corner was taken the ball hadn’t reached the six yard box before the second ball came on . It’s obviously a re-take corner . Another corrupt referee

This thread has been viewed 7919 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back