• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Full Time: The glorious Hibernians 0 v 1 the Filthy Huns

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
FT 1-0, ffs

Does Bobby Madden just make shit up as he goes along?
McGregor sent off but somehow wins a free kick
Rangers fans throw a ball on the pitch and instead of our corner being retaken it's a drop ball and gets punted back up to Marciano
The free kick was given because McNulty blocked the kick?
The drop ball was just wrong

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
season is effectively over...but there is still a few quid more to finish 5th than 6th..(£105,500 in 2016 but likely more now); also to be above them should be enough motivation

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
I think you need to look at it again mate. There’s no way Stevenson got a touch on it.
Really? We watched the replays and all six of us were positive it was Lewy but if you say so

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Really? We watched the replays and all six of us were positive it was Lewy but if you say so
You’ve got me doubting myself know buddy. I’m pretty sure though that Defoe got the final touch, I’m almost certain that Stevenson was well behind him. I’ve been wrong before though :22:

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
We really didn't play well. McNulty was isolated for too long until the change. Gauld had a good little spell in the first half but fecks sake Kamberi should have buried that one at the end.

Is it just payback from the SFA for us daring to beat The Rangers in 2016? How else can you explain not getting a free kick from the sending off and the corner not being retake after the Huns threw a ball on the park. To rub it in Madden gave them an advantage drop ball to them????

Sick of it.
Totally agree mate but why oh why did we play the stupid high long ball towards Mcnulty he got beat every time it didn't work against hearts it certainly won't work against a team like the rangers who can actually play decent football.
Sorry but I blame the manager for that one although the team didn't perform and his unbeaten record had to come to an end sometime.
Fans were great well done.
As for the comedy of errors at the end, have they changed the rules about pressuring the goalie it wasn't as if Mcnulty even touched McGregor. I just didn't believe what I was seeing!

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
You’ve got me doubting myself know buddy. I’m pretty sure though that Defoe got the final touch, I’m almost certain that Stevenson was well behind him. I’ve been wrong before though :22:
We've been in the pub a while, so...

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
First time I am going to be a bit critical of Heck & Co today, today our formation was wrong one up front with constant long balls is not the Hibs way, if we wanted to see that kind of pish we watch the Gunts every week. Milligan, Horgan were the worst I have seen them in a Hibs jersey today and don't get m started about Gauld who looked like a lost wee laddie, (How much is his get out clause???) we didn't get going until both Horgan, Gauld and Milligan got hooked, how did Kamberi miss he side foots it the other side and it's a goal, we didn't have any urgency with too many backward passes and a scrappy goal to lose tae. They are shite and we still could have got something from the game then Bobby fucking Madden gives a free kick to the Huns when McGregor kicks McNulty in the back!! Gives a drop fucking ball when one of their zombies throws on the ball, it's got to be a retaken corner!! Most disappointing performance I have seen from us, some of the players just didn't turn up!! We know 4th has gone but fuck me we want to finish on a high with as many points above the Gunts!!

Must do better

superbam

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Thought in particular Mcnulty was completely absent today, like playing with a man down, but quite a few players not at their best. However didn't think we were in any way outplayed, think i must have been watching a different game.

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I thought if 2 balls end up on the pitch they just ignore the one that's not in play? Bizarre end to a game that Kamberi should've rescued us a point.

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
How did Kamberi miss that?He side footed it when he should've volleyed!

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Effort wasn't brilliant, but I think we struggled in midfield. Bad Kamberi miss, nearly as bad as his 'cross' to McNulty who would have scored.

We weren't great but didn't deserve to lose. Guess that's Europe finished now, can't bring myself to do the math.

I didn't think Gauld was fit, but we need to play him at some point.

What a knob their McGregor is.

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
McGregor is a lowlife...a perfect role model for a lot of their support.He was being big balls after the save from Kamberi, when he really should have been still trying to disentangle himself from the netting......him and ball should have been stuck in the back of the net

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
The most frustrating thing about our performance today is we had more to play for than those Hun bastards. This should of been like a cup final for Hibs.

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
season is effectively over...but there is still a few quid more to finish 5th than 6th..(£105,500 in 2016 but likely more now); also to be above them should be enough motivation
Well that's a European spot out the box. Possible 6 points from next 2 games not enough to to catch the Dons and Killie. Not unless they get deducted points for fielding an illegible player, like I don't know....maybe a 6 fingered banjo player. Possibly more chance of something like that happening with Aberdeen..what with their penchant for sheep n'all.
Okay, okay....I'm kinda clutching at straws now....

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Well that's a European spot out the box. Possible 6 points from next 2 games not enough to to catch the Dons and Killie. Not unless they get deducted points for fielding an illegible player, like I don't know....maybe a 6 fingered banjo player. Possibly more chance of something like that happening with Aberdeen..what with their penchant for sheep n'all.
Okay, okay....I'm kinda clutching at straws now....
😂bit like him clutching at the strings

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Just had another look and I was totally wrong. It did look at the time like it was Lewy that stuck his foot out but...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors