Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
6 months on Krakatoa, Jesus Christ what crime did you commit to deserve that. What was the night life like, any hotspots?

BIG G
I worked at the beach resort that looked on to it. The same one that was washed away in the Tsunami last month!

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
6 months on Krakatoa, Jesus Christ what crime did you commit to deserve that. What was the night life like, any hotspots?

BIG G
Ten dolla lava long time.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score

moathibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
A documentary film about queen Anne?Possibly shown on BBC4 and watched by me and about a thousand other people.Or a film-not made in Holywood BTW; with a superb cast,superbly acted and giving some sort of insite into the court of Queen Anne.I presume it had quite a lot based on facts actually.Queen Anne almost certainly was having an affair with Lady Hamilton,was obese and almost certainly had mental health issues.The costumes were accurate, the language was accurate and the historical content was accurate.Tell you what Jimtom, why don't you actually go and see the film before casting aspersions on it?The fact that it picked up several bafta awards and should be in the shout for several oscar nominations should be indicative of just how good this film is.

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel