• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The Election Poll

Election Vote

• Greens

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SNP

Votes: 62 68.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 14 15.6%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Tory

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • No One

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • The Brexit Party

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Other Nationalist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Unionist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Brexit was about being ruled by unelected folk making rules, yet no complaint from them about the House of Lords. Wanks.
Indeed.
Total ignorance.
Whichever way they saw it.

Is Boris 'dead in a ditch' yet?

Is Boris 'dead in a ditch' yet?

Braindead possibly, but incredibly not ditched by the electorate.

Brexit was about being ruled by unelected folk making rules, yet no complaint from them about the House of Lords. Wanks.
Brexit was about immigration sadly

Brexit was about immigration sadly
Partly

So what now for the snp?

So what now for the snp?
Courts. Lots of them.

Edit: I have to say too it's not (just) the SNP, its the Scottish Parliament.

I'm noticing there's also more than a few Labour types seem to be softening to the idea of a referendum with independence at the end of it.

Last edited:
Courts. Lots of them.

Edit: I have to say too it's not (just) the SNP, its the Scottish Parliament.

I'm noticing there's also more than a few Labour types seem to be softening to the idea of a referendum with independence at the end of it.
Makes sense for them. They'd have a better chance of getting a Labour government in an independent Scotland than a UK labour government.

Makes sense for them. They'd have a better chance of getting a Labour government in an independent Scotland than a UK labour government.

a big chunk of labour support favours independence I guess. Maybe why so much of it shifted to the snp. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a similar if less pronounced portion in the liberals.

Lisa Nandy showing zero awareness when saying we should look to how Spain quelled the Catalans desire for independence...

Lisa Nandy showing zero awareness when saying we should look to how Spain quelled the Catalans desire for independence...

Disgusting comments eh, no wonder Labour are dead in Scotland. Also the EU are saying there will be border checks on the NI/ROI border, apparently NI are going to mount a legal case against Boris for his lies of no border checks etc.

Last edited:
I keep looking for her apology or some sort of clarification. Fuck all. Clueless.

I keep looking for her apology or some sort of clarification. Fuck all. Clueless.
I see the wee dumpy last Labour MP in Scotland, gunt Ian Murray, is basically telling all the candidates to get a grip with the Scottish agenda or STFU.

He understands so good on him for that! A potential indy man?

No chance. He's a jambo unionist blairite. Ruth Davidson will vote for independence before that fud.

I see the wee dumpy last Labour MP in Scotland, gunt Ian Murray, is basically telling all the candidates to get a grip with the Scottish agenda or STFU.

He only got in on Tory votes - makes no mention of SLAB on his literature and the only subject he talks about now that the scumbos are safe is the Union and how its the greatest ever invention on gods green earth. The fact that arseholes like Pillips actually think that he has his finger on the pulse of Scottish Labour voters show how pretty fucking vacant they are at the top end, or those who hope to be at the top end, of the party. They have miles to go. Possibly too far.

Its basically how they won it, built up the immigration “crisis” then used it for their racist gain

Really dont see that at all with him jack....

Ok everyone. He's just a wee fat jambo :drop:

Ok everyone. He's just a wee fat jambo :drop:
Yes, he may well be a wee fat Jambo, but he is also the only wee fat Jambo who is a Scottish Labour MP and he gets my total respect for that. I don't go along with all this criticism of Ian Murray. He may well be a Blairite, (I have never been one, being only a simple Labour Party member), he may well be a Unionist (I was accused of the same thing when I was out leafletting during the Referendum) and he may well be this or that, but he held off the nonsense of trying to deselect him from his seat, flying in the face of Momentum's vile influence. I don't agree with a lot of the things he says in the Press (taking in to account Press bias) but I found it absolutely shameful that he of all people should be targeted when the Labour Party in Scotland couldnae win a raffle, let alone a General Election. I do not apologise if I upset a few people with my limited support of Ian Murray because we in the Labour party are a "broad church", and we hold many and varying views, but it will take far more than criticism of a sitting MP before the Labour Party in Scotland is in any position to win back the support that we have let down - and let down badly in the last fifteen years. It may well be time for the Labour Party in Scotland to be just that.

Yes, he may well be a wee fat Jambo, but he is also the only wee fat Jambo who is a Scottish Labour MP and he gets my total respect for that. I don't go along with all this criticism of Ian Murray. He may well be a Blairite, (I have never been one, being only a simple Labour Party member), he may well be a Unionist (I was accused of the same thing when I was out leafletting during the Referendum) and he may well be this or that, but he held off the nonsense of trying to deselect him from his seat, flying in the face of Momentum's vile influence. I don't agree with a lot of the things he says in the Press (taking in to account Press bias) but I found it absolutely shameful that he of all people should be targeted when the Labour Party in Scotland couldnae win a raffle, let alone a General Election. I do not apologise if I upset a few people with my limited support of Ian Murray because we in the Labour party are a "broad church", and we hold many and varying views, but it will take far more than criticism of a sitting MP before the Labour Party in Scotland is in any position to win back the support that we have let down - and let down badly in the last fifteen years. It may well be time for the Labour Party in Scotland to be just that.
Think he got some criticism because he went down on his knees to the tory voters. Not sure why people were surprised as tories policies closer aligned to his than snp's left leaning. More than that he used his political power to help stop that decrepit stadium in Gorgie getting bulldozed the fat little *&*^

I quite like her, but that was a bloody stupid thing to say.
Has to be an apology in the offing shirley ?

Jings I'm getting it from all sides now!!! :giggley:

I admired him as a football fan doing what he could to help his club, aye even that club, we'd all do the same for our own club.

I also recognise his intelligence and foresight at being able to bail out early before the lunatics had well and truly taken control of the asylum. The gunts that is.

It's a bit difficult to believe he doesn't see independence as inevitable and laying the groundwork to become the heir apparent to the Scottish Labour Party crown*.

* Is that an oxymoron?

Mr Murray on TV today.
In agreement with Lisa Nandy.
Nice.

Mr Murray on TV today.
In agreement with Lisa Nandy.
Nice.
That *&*^ always ALWAYS wears a maroon tie. Tramp.

This thread has been viewed 29768 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50