• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The Election Poll

Election Vote

• Greens

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SNP

Votes: 62 68.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 14 15.6%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Tory

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • No One

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • The Brexit Party

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Other Nationalist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Unionist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Go on, who are you voting for at the General Election.

As a fundamental nationalist i‘ll vote snp. I worry their direction and mine are diverging but I’ll fill in my postal vote and then can ignore the noise for a couple of weeks.

Labour again seeing as SNP still isn’t an option (hopefully that will be changing soon for me!)

SNP

Brexit party for me

SNP for the first time ever. Normally vote green but my Tory led constituency is a winnable seat for the Nats so I'm gonna throw my lot in with them to help get the blue prick out.

SNP for me, always have and they have my vote at the very least until the goal of independence has been achieved and then we'll see

SNP for me, always have and they have my vote at the very least until the goal of independence has been achieved and then we'll see
Same for me ???????

My 12th election coming up.
12 times SNP.
Its gonna be.
A means to an end.

SNP, only meaningful party that speaks for Scotland.

Unfortunately cannae vote for SNP , never voted tory, dinnae trust corbyn, would never vote Linden. If it wisnae for Corbin and Abbot I'd probably vote labour

Lib dems, bloody predictive text

Thought you were sayong London in a Plaid Cymru accent ;)

Put in a word so expats can get a vote even tho they havnae lived in Scotland for decaaaades...

SNP

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

snp then hoping for independence and £355 quid a week pension within 9 years

snp then hoping for independence and £355 quid a week pension within 9 years
Well there's always hope you may get a pension of some sort, the tories will work you 'til you drop so they have tae pay you nowt, in 9 years they'll have the retirement age at 85.

Last edited:
Well there's always hope you may get a pension of some sort, the tories will work you 'til you drop so they have tae pay you nowt, in 9 years they'll have the retirement age at 85.

Aye no doubt about it

SNP
I am not political by choice and when forced don’t have an informed opinion.
I just get fed up with the absolute crap churned out by those voted to be in power.
The Union ( Westminster England) do little for us.
Can we independently do any worse?

Little surprised no one has chosen liberals..not because I think they would be any good, but they seen to be the only nationwide party offering a way out of Brexit. SNP may say the same but will not be able to influence the whole country. So most people here obviously prefer independence

Little surprised no one has chosen liberals..not because I think they would be any good, but they seen to be the only nationwide party offering a way out of Brexit. SNP may say the same but will not be able to influence the whole country. So most people here obviously prefer independence

plus the fact their leader is a Tory.

I cannot see how anyone could vote for them. They make it up as they go along!

plus the fact their leader is a Tory.
She's the seat I'd love to see SNP win. Moreso than any Tory in Scotland.

Yesterday Swinson was going on without hesitation about firing nuclear weapons as PM, her constituency would be the very first UK one obliterated in any nuclear engagement. Not that she lives there to give a fuck.

I will vote SNP or Labour. However, I hope for a Labour win in the UK. I need to look at who was my constituency MP having just recently moved into Musselburgh.

She's the seat I'd love to see SNP win. Moreso than any Tory in Scotland.

I want every tory out of Scotland this year. In the last 6weeks of watching parliament daily, I have yet to see them do or say ONE positive thing about the communities they represent, I have simply seen them (along with selected knighted tory MPs) attack the SNP across from them. (The selected tories change each time). Swinson is quite the slaver imo! and I have to agree, I'd have a wee snigger if she lost her seat.

In the main, the opposition parties have acted with humility and decorum. The government in parliament do every thing they can to detract from the point in hand to drag debate down to personal digs. Real playground stuff. The opposition parties have (in the main) done very well not to be dragged down. Jeremy Corbyn has been a stand up parliamentarian in this time. The governing benches could take a leaf out of his book in this respect. For those that "dinnae trust Corbyn"....fuck! I trust him more than fucking Boris Johnson and his Etonian bumchums. (FFS)

I wish for an Independant Scotland. I think its in our interests.... but primarily, I wish to see residents of Scotland being able to vote out those politicians / parties that they do not wish to govern them (and Im not talking about what we have at present which is basically putting out hand out to westmister and asking for <some> of our money back to run our devolved issues).... We cannot vote out the Tories, whos policies are wanted by, in general terms, the south east/west of england. Once self determination is achieved, the Scottish electorate will be able to return the government they want.

If that government is shan, they will be booted out at the next Gen Election. Regardless of the party they represent.

I will vote SNP or Labour. However, I hope for a Labour win in the UK. I need to look at who was my constituency MP having just recently moved into Musselburgh.
Mussie?! fuck sake kenny. Traitor.

Smurf! Fuck! Whats happened since Indy?? You were one of the Bounces' most veciferous noes !! Welcome aboard dude :7:
but more seriously, Iv been impressed with Labour MPs in general, and I too would like to see them win in a UK election (obviously with much increased SNP seats). The UK needs these (proper) right wing bastards removed from power.

Mussie?! fuck sake kenny. Traitor.

Priced out mate!

Smurf! Fuck! Whats happened since Indy?? You were one of the Bounces' most veciferous noes !! Welcome aboard dude :7:
but more seriously, Iv been impressed with Labour MPs in general, and I too would like to see them win in a UK election (obviously with much increased SNP seats). The UK needs these (proper) right wing bastards removed from power.

Long ago became a Yes supporter. More a case of the UK losing me. As the UK is done.

Long ago became a Yes supporter. More a case of the UK losing me. As the UK is done.
Well, you got there in the end, and I applaud you for that.

The 3rd biggest part, and biggest in Scotland, really are trying to speak for us. I've seen it constantly with my own eyes.

Brexit party for me
Can I ask, out of everything that is going on, and with every single report coming back that the UK will be worse off (and the FACT that Scotland will be hit harder than any other part of the UK, our economy has already shrunk by billions and will shrink again <houesholds being around £3000 per year worse off> , that Scotland NEEDS people to come and live here, etc etc etc... why the most important thing for you is that we are not part of the EU?
Hopefully its not because weve voted to leave so we should leave type thing ;
The people were asked to vote in a referendum. The people were absolutely lied to. Most of the politicians themselves didnt know the actual impact to the country. We now have far far more information at hand, so Im not convinced that we should be "respecting democracy" etc by not having another referendum! (apologies if thats not your reason)

Just be interesting to know, incase im missing something.

Priced out mate!
Price of houses in Porty is shameful.

Price of houses in Porty is shameful.

My tiny wee 2 bedroom flat on Milton Road East was valued at 245K. Got a proper family home for that in Musselburgh opposite the racecourse.

My tiny wee 2 bedroom flat on Milton Road East was valued at 245K. Got a proper family home for that in Musselburgh opposite the racecourse.
Give me a shout some time, K. I'm round the corner from you.

Some rich fcukers on the Bounce.

:coffee1:

I'd consider voting labour if they had a better candidate here and had a proper constitutional position - like putting Scotland's membership of the UK in Scotland's hands and devo max/federalism by end of 2020. Really like some of their policies on economy, education, health and environment. However as I'm not convinced by the local candidate (or SLAB generally for that matter) and because they haven't really thought about Scotland properly I'll likely be a reluctant SNP voter. Pretty sure greens aren't standing here otherwise they'd get ma X.

PS for all the shite Labour are getting re Brexit policy there's is the one that makes most sense to me, wish SNP would go Indy and EFTA.

Some rich fcukers on the Bounce.

too right , some even have cars that close their own boots

too right , some even have cars that close their own boots

It's the small child I keep in there.
She closes it herself now.

Stockholm syndrome it's called.

Kidding, just kidding.

See what I did there?

Don't bother. I've reported this post already.

SNP for me. Fcuk the Tories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me a shout some time, K. I'm round the corner from you.

What's your local mate?

This thread has been viewed 29760 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back