• WE are Moving Server Soon to STORM on the Nimbushosting Network,

We will advise of any downtime, the move will bring a better, faster, more secure server! STORM is Coming

The Election Poll

Election Vote

• Greens

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SNP

Votes: 62 68.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 14 15.6%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Tory

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • No One

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • The Brexit Party

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Other Nationalist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Unionist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Boris Johnson opened his advent calendar this morning and discovered a *&*^ in number 10.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
If China moved into Afghanistan,I'd like to know how our navy would sort it out?Or would you seriously suggest we could nuke em?

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
I've got friends who were born in Scotland, but now live in Australia and are Australian citizens, live in Holland and are dutch citizens
Im absolutely certain they dont class themselves as Australian or Dutch regardless of their citizenship.

So what is your point?

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Im absolutely certain they dont class themselves as Australian or Dutch regardless of their citizenship.

So what is your point?
They do identify as Australian and Dutch that was the point. I don’t think it’s as clear cut as you do.

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
We've got a couple of Dutch residents on here, if asked their nationality it would be interesting to know what they would answer ,as I said before my daughters an Australian citizen but when asked her nationality she says Scottish

Jack

Bounce Radge
Among all the fucked up fuckness in England, the constituency that has Grenfell in it went from Labour to the Torys!

What do these 14,000,000 people who voted Tory see that I can't?

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Among all the fucked up fuckness in England, the constituency that has Grenfell in it went from Labour to the Torys!
Your analysis does not show the whole story Jack .
Kensington is on of the richest Constituencies in Britain, having Liz's Kensington palace, Foreign Embassies and the most expensive properties in Britain, Science Museum, Natural History Museum, V and A. On the other hand part of the Constituency has multiple deprivation and high density multi storey residence.
Always been Tory until 2017.
2010 Tory majority....8616 (Malcolm Rifkind)
2015 Tory majority....7361
2017 Labour majority.....20
2019 Tory majority.....150
Ex Tory party Cabinet minister jumper to the Lib Dems Sam Gyimah took 9312, well done Sam.

BIG G

Jack

Bounce Radge
Your analysis does not show the whole story Jack .
Kensington is on of the richest Constituencies in Britain, having Liz's Kensington palace, Foreign Embassies and the most expensive properties in Britain, Science Museum, Natural History Museum, V and A. On the other hand part of the Constituency has multiple deprivation and high density multi storey residence.
Always been Tory until 2017.
2010 Tory majority....8616 (Malcolm Rifkind)
2015 Tory majority....7361
2017 Labour majority.....20
2019 Tory majority.....150
Ex Tory party Cabinet minister jumper to the Lib Dems Sam Gyimah took 9312, well done Sam.

BIG G
To be fair Big G I knew some of that. But there's a string of toryness that came together to make Grenfell the disaster it was, not least the Boris effect on the London Fire Service while he was the Mayor!

I would have thought much of that would have struck home with the locals and it would have been a Labour hold.

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
What do these 14,000,000 people who voted Tory see that I can't?
Probably, given the choice between two totally unelectable pricks they thought, rightly or wrongly that Boris was the one likely to do least damage. Also Boris was unfortunately , the only one that was listening to th 17 million that voted to leave the EU

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old