• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

The Election Poll

Election Vote

• Greens

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SNP

Votes: 61 68.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Tory

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Independent

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • No One

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • The Brexit Party

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Other Nationalist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Unionist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
You are not joking mate .The first 10 minutes on BBC news this morning attacking Corbyn. Johnson, the Tories, and right wing fellow travellers will be laughing their cocks off. Arch Tory Andrew Neil asks Corbyn to apologise for so called , totally manufactured ,anti Semitism in the Labour Party. He did not, absolutely correctly . Five minutes later on BBC breakfast news, a review of todays newspapers. All attacking Corbyn for this. We have a free press in Britain. Really?

BIG G
Andrew Neil may very well be an arch Tory but he's destroyed every Tory he's interviewed recently. Boris Johnson thus far not committed to any interview with him funnily enough....

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Andrew Neil may very well be an arch Tory but he's destroyed every Tory he's interviewed recently. Boris Johnson thus far not committed to any interview with him funnily enough....
Neil is still a *&*^ though. A total *&*^, he does not listen or care, its his opinion or none, bark, talk over, sneer, ignore, its not journalism its being a *&*^, a tory *&*^. Fine when its us dafties tuning in because we are unionists. internationalists or someother pish, not so when he is paid by us dafties who are neither (for now).

Then there is a that other *&*^ Johnson who won't even commit to the wank he is about to get. They wonder why the majority of Scots want to leave them and theirs behind?

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Tonight it has been announced by the corrupt state broadcaster that Andrew Neil won't be interviewing Boris Johnson. No he will instead be interviewed by Laura Kuenssberg!!! This is unbelievable. Fuckin outrageous.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Tonight it has been announced by the corrupt state broadcaster that Andrew Neil won't be interviewing Boris Johnson. No he will instead be interviewed by Laura Kuenssberg!!! This is unbelievable. Fuckin outrageous.
You for real? Man.... what a chickenshìt of a man BJ

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
$%#@ be made to look bad, state propaganda.

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
How do you define Scottish People? If its people living in Scotland, that would be 100% I would guess?
How do you define Scottish People? If its people living in Scotland, that would be 100% I would guess?
What a ridiculous response!

So having lived in Italy for 2 years...Does that make me Italian?
Australia for a year....Does that make me Australian?
Netherlands for 9 years...Does that make me Dutch?
I must now be English.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

I must now be English.
You never answered my question?

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
You never answered my question?
Someone that was born in Scotland would most likely be classed as Scottish.

I would never be classed as Italian,Dutch,Australian,English or Chilean....though I have technically lived in these countries.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Andrew Neil is also deeply involved with Epstein, Clinton Prince Nadre

I would never be classed as Italian,Dutch,Australian,English or Chilean....though I have technically lived in these countries.
I think there's a difference between living somewhere and calling somewhere home? My sister was born in England but most definitely considers herself Scottish.
I think anyone who comes to Scotland, decides to settle here, contributes to society and their community has every right to call themselves Scottish. Even if they were born in Italy, Bangladesh,Poland or England.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor

I've got friends who were born in Scotland, but now live in Australia and are Australian citizens, live in Holland and are dutch citizens

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Andrew Neil is also deeply involved with Epstein, Clinton Prince Nadre

I think there's a difference between living somewhere and calling somewhere home? My sister was born in England but most definitely considers herself Scottish.
I think anyone who comes to Scotland, decides to settle here, contributes to society and their community has every right to call themselves Scottish. Even if they were born in Italy, Bangladesh,Poland or England.
I agree, and that was my point. Both my oldest son and my wife were born in Asia but consider themselves Scots.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
I agree, and that was my point. Both my oldest son and my wife were born in Asia but consider themselves Scots.
Out of interest Mark, has your lad taken dual citizenship?

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I've got friends who were born in Scotland, but now live in Australia and are Australian citizens, live in Holland and are dutch citizens
I was born in Edinburgh live in England, I'mScottish. My 2nd daughter was born in Edinburgh, moved to manchester at an early age and speaks with a manchester accent, she moved to oz a few years ago is now an Ausie citizen but she classes herself as Scottish because she was born there. To me if you're born in Scotland you're Scottish, no matter you're racial background. If you move to Scotland you're a Scottish citizen

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

I must now be English.
Many of my best long term freinds are Hibernians on the Bounce, that are , like myself ,very much total unconstructed mentalist arseholes. Because you have been on here for 10 years I would welcome you unconditionally to join our club . RSVP.

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I see the IFS state that both Tory and Labour manifestos rely on money trees.
Surprise.
Has anyone bothered about checking the SNP' s manifesto financial proposals? Or is it that the landslide for the SNP precludes that.

BIG G

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

The Scottish Cup Winners v Der Hun

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in