• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The Coconut...

Jamie

Radger than Radge
Admin
Solutions
Reaction score
We are milking it tonight ;)

GGTTH

As far as I'm concerned it's akin to throwing a banana on the pitch.it's a clear case of racism and I hope the jambos get hammered for it.

They’re going to get desiccated for this

It was bounty happen

Sometimes I should maybe lighten up.Maybe I pitched this wrong?

Sometimes I should maybe lighten up.Maybe I pitched this wrong?
Keep asking the serious questions; dinnae let yersel be palmed aff

Did I miss something here? Is it referring to Omeonga's hairdo?

The Hibby that chucked it wasnae Shy

The Hibby that chucked it wasnae Shy
Gunts agree it was one of them! It's all they're talking about ... not quite. Two out of two I've spoken to said The Mighty Hibees deserved to win.

Did I miss something here?
No.

Seemingly it's a Cambridge United thing. It seemingly came from the Gunts end.

Apparently the nickname for Cambridge Utd and something that goes on down there. Their club song is also about coconuts.

Ikpeazu signed from there to Gunts. Looks like a bizarre attempt at ingratiating themselves. Weirdos.

Strange bunch these Jambos

I can’t believe that in this day and age it happened. This involves a vicious racist pre-meditated act that was planned long beforehand.
I’m not going back this season if it turns out that it came from the Hibs end. We need to sort this out and grass on anyone embarrassing our club.
Fuck racism.

I can’t believe that in this day and age it happened. This involves a vicious racist pre-meditated act that was planned long beforehand.
I’m not going back this season if it turns out that it came from the Hibs end. We need to sort this out and grass on anyone embarrassing our club.
Fuck racism.
Genuinely wondering how throwing Coconut is racist?

Sorry about being negative, I’ve just reminded myself of the rest of the game. Such a good day to be a Hibbie. The team showed real grit to get back into the game.
However - Flash back to 1983. Annoyed me that that bananas, etc stopped my brother going to games.

Genuinely wondering how throwing Coconut is racist?
I don’t know what happened or what the reason was but there are two derogatory uses of the word coconut I’m aware of. One is: black on the outside but white on the inside. Also in the Southern Hemisphere it’s a general derogatory name for a black person with dreadlocks bunched like Omeonga. I might be jumping to conclusions but it pisses me off.

Sorry about being negative, I’ve just reminded myself of the rest of the game. Such a good day to be a Hibbie. The team showed real grit to get back into the game.
However - Flash back to 1983. Annoyed me that that bananas, etc stopped my brother going to games.
I don’t know what happened or what the reason was but there are two derogatory uses of the word coconut I’m aware of. One is: black on the outside but white on the inside. Also in the Southern Hemisphere it’s a general derogatory name for a black person with dreadlocks bunched like Omeonga. I might be jumping to conclusions but it pisses me off.
Or it's simply this Cambridge United tradition for their Cambridge Utd reject? Weird but nonetheless a thing.

Fair enough mate,It’s just no something that occurred to me whatsoever.
I just thought it was someone being a radge.

Apart from that,the Coconut has it’s own twitter account now

Too shy to comment.

Where do you find a coconut in a temperate zone?

Ah. The swallow question, and not the one I usually ask.

European or African?

What's the difference between a coconut and a chestnut?

European or African?

Doesn’t matter. How would they hold it.

Reactions: NGP
Doesn’t matter. How would they hold it.
It could grip it by the husk!

Did I miss something here? Is it referring to Omeonga's hairdo?
Yes I reckon so otherwise why throw a coconut on the pitch?

Aldi

Yes I reckon so otherwise why throw a coconut on the pitch?
It's a weird Cambridge Utd reference, the big huddy Hertz forward played for them before signing for the Yams.

It's a weird Cambridge Utd reference, the big huddy Hertz forward played for them before signing for the Yams.

English Fitba fans banter is awes baws.

Of the coconut incident Potter was heard to say 'Honestly it's mental' Classic! Thanks for that Craig. The quote did come from the Retard, so that could explain it.

. I've Got A Lovely Bunch of Coconuts

It's the song every Cambridge fan longs to hear.

If I've Got A Lovely Bunch of Coconuts is booming out of the PA system at the Abbey at 4.50pm on a Saturday, you know the U's have picked up three points.

But why is the novelty tune, originally written in 1944, such a cult classic at the U's?

Robin Mansfield, 68, started watching Cambridge when he was eight: "It's quite simple. Our neighbour, Jack Morgan, did the announcements in those days.

"He said: 'I had a pile of records in front of me, and that was the one on the top'.

"There was a break for a season or two when they played Perry Como's Magic Moments."

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Obviously a gunt brought one with him as a weird homage to their ex U's huddy striker but lost his shit when the Hibees scored and launched it in disgust. Fuckin nuts!

Obviously a gunt brought one with him as a weird homage to their ex U's huddy striker but lost his shit when the Hibees scored and launched it in disgust. Fuckin nuts!

Got this guy in tae find the culprit 9325E53D-FBD5-425B-A2F6-8C4325550686.jpeg

Reactions: NGP
Where do you find a coconut intemperate zone?
I wouldn't call Tynecastle a temperate zone yesterday not with McGregor beautifully timed and totally legal sything, sorry sliding tackle.
It indeed was a thing of beauty akin to Torvell and Deans bollero were Jane Torvell glides majestically across the ice. To be honest when I had had a few beers by then, when I watched it again and again and again it was more like a bowling ball taking out the last pin in a bowling alley.
Well done big Daz ,you made the tackle took the card and trotted back into your position ,no fuss, job done. :yellow:

Oh it was a coconut was it. Oh thank f for that.
I thought some rogue I.S radge had got in amongst the jambos and beheaded one of them.
Sorry I was slightly under the influence, my eye sight isn't what it used to be and they are all ugly bastards anyway. :21:

Got this guy in tae find the culprit View attachment 791
That's the coconut wi shades on.!

. I've Got A Lovely Bunch of Coconuts

It's the song every Cambridge fan longs to hear.

If I've Got A Lovely Bunch of Coconuts is booming out of the PA system at the Abbey at 4.50pm on a Saturday, you know the U's have picked up three points.

But why is the novelty tune, originally written in 1944, such a cult classic at the U's?

Robin Mansfield, 68, started watching Cambridge when he was eight: "It's quite simple. Our neighbour, Jack Morgan, did the announcements in those days.

"He said: 'I had a pile of records in front of me, and that was the one on the top'.:music:

"There was a break for a season or two when they played Perry Como's Magic Moments."

Craig's got a lovely team of coconuts
All of them cannae play for shite
Thick ones, hairy ones they think they've got the rights
They hate the Edinburgh Hibees cos we're fucking dynamite
O Craig's go....:hertz::music::music::music::music:

It wasnae a coconut....it was PeteHerr Haring's swollen ballsack.....shorn clean aff by the clinical McGregor

This thread has been viewed 3429 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50