• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The big news you have all been waiting for

SKII

Private Member
Reaction score
There's beach towels in the club shop :read:

Source...me and my own eyes :detective:

There's beach towels in the club shop :read:Source...me and my own eyes :detective:
Feck offf, my 60 year auld heart is dickie enough, now I'm disappointed.

How much?

£22.

Dark green with gold embroided club badge and crest

Cheers [MENTION=2089]SKII[/MENTION]

I wonder if they're the same ones from last year. I hope not, coz you could spit peas through them.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=5408]beefy[/MENTION] will be ecstatic. :)

I wouldn't say that you could spit peas through them. Not seen this design before

Hurrah!!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

£22.

Dark green with gold embroided club badge and crest

Blimey that's expensive. Still buying one, will look just the part in Croatia.

Any kids bedding?

£22.Dark green with gold embroided club badge and crest
Any chance of a pic?

It'll be sold out in the next few hours. Hibs probably ordered in a dozen....

I've heard they've all been snapped up by German tourists!

It'll be sold out in the next few hours. Hibs probably ordered in a dozen....

Just popped in to pick up Alloa tickets and there's 4 left.

Guy in shop saying stuff flying off the shelves like never before. Sold twice as many strips this summer in 3 weeks than we did all last year's. Mental...

Just been to get mine and loads left!! Guy did say they were going fast tho

Decent quality to be honest

Last edited:
Just been to get mine and loads left!! Guy did say they wrre going fast tho

Must have restocked shelves :thumbgrin

Aye at least 20 on display when a went in

You cant buy it online yet, so I phoned shop to see if one could be put aside till either tomorrow or Thursday, lassie said there are loads

Just popped in to pick up Alloa tickets and there's 4 left.

Guy in shop saying stuff flying off the shelves like never before. Sold twice as many strips this summer in 3 weeks than we did all last year's. Mental...

Whoever orders in our stock quantities needs sacked. They've cost our club a small fortune. Seriously, I'd be amazed if they had ordered in more than 50 towels.

You cant buy it online yet, so I phoned shop to see if one could be put aside till either tomorrow or Thursday, lassie said there are loads

Aye but do they have your size?

Fae Mikey [emoji23]
b1453ddcba7ea4f653c28e1ae99563a9.jpg

Posted fae my Phone on Tapatalk

Fae Mikey [emoji23]
b1453ddcba7ea4f653c28e1ae99563a9.jpg

Posted fae my Phone on Tapatalk

Looks tremendous.

Was in shop yesterday and apparently the towels they have in are not the ones they originally ordered and they are still waiting on these coming in. They are a green and white saltire with the Hibs badge in the middle. Slightly cheaper than the current ones as well. They do not know when they are coming in - said maybe by September.

I like the ones theyve got.
Got mine

Spent a small fortune in the club shop last week; away top for me and ones for the girls, and the fabled beach towel. Towel looks barry!

Bought mine on Friday. Great news that they've got other ones coming too.

I was actually quite impressed with a lot of the stuff on the shop, got myself and the kids the strip, beach towel and a t shirt for kids, also got the white zipped top with the stripes at collar and cuffs, very smart.
Some nice t shirts snd training tops... but it aint cheap..
Some good quality leather bags as well

The new towels are in, got one on Saturday for holiday but beware when buying. Bought it, got it home, unfolded to chuck in washing machine for quick wash and it had a big red mark on it. Return to shop. Lad says try one that's still in packet. Opened it up in shop - same thing but slightly smaller mark. It was like someone had come against then with a red magic marker. Checked another 3 hanging up before i found one that wasn't marked.
How much are the new ones? I've got the green embossed yin but I want another as they probably won't stock any more for at least 10 seasons after this yin. :rascal:

How much are the new ones? I've got the green embossed yin but I want another as they probably won't stock any more for at least 10 seasons after this yin. :rascal:

Gave the green embossed one a good run-out in Tenerife last week :Sparkle_Cool:

My sweaty arse and back is lying on my lovely £23 towel all fortnight in Turkey.

Efes time...

My sweaty arse and back is lying on my lovely £23 towel all fortnight in Turkey.

Efes time...

You near Mixu K?

They're £20 each beefy lad. The green embossed one is far better quality IMO for an extra 2 quid. But the green and white saltire one is nice to look at, just check it for marks first. :giggle:
Ta

You near Mixu K?

About 75 mins away mate.

I bought some very decent Macron gear for my mate in Spain today. I also bought one of the new towels and a training top for the gym for me. I tried the training top on first, glad I did, they are ehhh a bit deceiving!!.

Of note, there are now 2 types of beach towels, the all green and rather natty one I now own and a green and white saltire with a Hibs badge in the middle, rather smart for the more 'nationalist' members of our support. They also have bloody brilliant Hibs golf brollies now.

0c3170f393aec9c0fbc1684398ad20a4.jpg

A beacon of light on a pool side full of Aston Villa, Man Utd and Hull towels here in the Canaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to get one of them towels !

There's beach towels in the club shop :read:

Source...me and my own eyes :detective:
Superb!!

We need people to take photos of their Hibs Beach towels by the pool and send them in [emoji41] (preferably with some scenery in the shot [emoji12])

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

:sparkle-cool::sparkle-cool:

Attachments

• 20180705_115743.jpg
    20180705_115743.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 54
Spent a week in Ibiza surrounded by currant buns and soapys and just spotted this 2 hours before leaving. Glad to see someone else proudly sporting their beach towel. Mines ensured none of the bigot brothers spoke to me all week. Superb!
5d324fa09f1e05653ca33e325247d433.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard they've all been snapped up by German tourists!
Now now that's being racist :53::giggley:

Nice auld man baffies on the left there. :giggle:
Fuck I'll really need to get to Specsavers, I thought they were a pair of sunglasses until I zoomed in. ?

Beach towels??? Makes a change from slating LD and Heckinbottom I suppose ?

This thread has been viewed 12593 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back