The big news you have all been waiting for

SteveIrwin

Bounce Radge
We need people to take photos of their Hibs Beach towels by the pool and send them in (preferably with some scenery in the shot )

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Bounce Radge
Spent a week in Ibiza surrounded by currant buns and soapys and just spotted this 2 hours before leaving. Glad to see someone else proudly sporting their beach towel. Mines ensured none of the bigot brothers spoke to me all week. Superb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Thought we were losing him as a contributor , Hibs are shite , we are all no posting as much. I blame that *&*^ in charge , no no the yank, the *&*^ fae Bradford or Bingley or whereevet hs from . Get him tae fuck.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
I was hoping the big news about towels was Hecky throwing the towel in.

I’m mildly frustrated at the lack of news from the Board but appreciate that it’s just the way it has to be. They won’t give us updates, it will just be inaction or sudden action.
I doubt if they are lacking concern though. Just like all of us.
But it’s them that can take the necessary and decisive action, not us.

The AGM is (over)due and I expect Hecky to be gone by then. His inability to change team shape or tactics during a game is obvious even to those of us who have never played Football Manager at a decent level.
Feel good factor is draining.......

Green juventine

Bounce Radge
Thought we were losing him as a contributor , Hibs are shite , we are all no posting as much. I blame that *&*^ in charge , no no the yank, the *&*^ fae Bradford or Bingley or whereevet hs from . Get him tae fuck.
Was it Bradford &Bingley who had the slogan "We won't make a drama out of a crisis "
:21:

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in

The Bounce is 19 Years Old