The big news you have all been waiting for

Smurf

Bounce Radge
Fae Mikey

Posted fae my Phone on Tapatalk

Looks tremendous.

Wannabehibee

Bounced Out!
Was in shop yesterday and apparently the towels they have in are not the ones they originally ordered and they are still waiting on these coming in. They are a green and white saltire with the Hibs badge in the middle. Slightly cheaper than the current ones as well. They do not know when they are coming in - said maybe by September.

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
Was in shop yesterday and apparently the towels they have in are not the ones they originally ordered and they are still waiting on these coming in. They are a green and white saltire with the Hibs badge in the middle. Slightly cheaper than the current ones as well. They do not know when they are coming in - said maybe by September.

I like the ones theyve got.
Got mine

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
Spent a small fortune in the club shop last week; away top for me and ones for the girls, and the fabled beach towel. Towel looks barry!

Smurf

Bounce Radge
Bought mine on Friday. Great news that they've got other ones coming too.

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
I was actually quite impressed with a lot of the stuff on the shop, got myself and the kids the strip, beach towel and a t shirt for kids, also got the white zipped top with the stripes at collar and cuffs, very smart.
Some nice t shirts snd training tops... but it aint cheap..
Some good quality leather bags as well

Wannabehibee

Bounced Out!
The new towels are in, got one on Saturday for holiday but beware when buying. Bought it, got it home, unfolded to chuck in washing machine for quick wash and it had a big red mark on it. Return to shop. Lad says try one that's still in packet. Opened it up in shop - same thing but slightly smaller mark. It was like someone had come against then with a red magic marker. Checked another 3 hanging up before i found one that wasn't marked.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Bounce Radge
The new towels are in, got one on Saturday for holiday but beware when buying. Bought it, got it home, unfolded to chuck in washing machine for quick wash and it had a big red mark on it. Return to shop. Lad says try one that's still in packet. Opened it up in shop - same thing but slightly smaller mark. It was like someone had come against then with a red magic marker. Checked another 3 hanging up before i found one that wasn't marked.
How much are the new ones? I've got the green embossed yin but I want another as they probably won't stock any more for at least 10 seasons after this yin. :rascal:

Wannabehibee

Bounced Out!
How much are the new ones? I've got the green embossed yin but I want another as they probably won't stock any more for at least 10 seasons after this yin. :rascal:
They're £20 each beefy lad. The green embossed one is far better quality IMO for an extra 2 quid. But the green and white saltire one is nice to look at, just check it for marks first. :giggle:

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge

Gave the green embossed one a good run-out in Tenerife last week :Sparkle_Cool:

Smurf

Bounce Radge
My sweaty arse and back is lying on my lovely £23 towel all fortnight in Turkey.

Efes time...

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Bounce Radge
They're £20 each beefy lad. The green embossed one is far better quality IMO for an extra 2 quid. But the green and white saltire one is nice to look at, just check it for marks first. :giggle:
Ta

Admin
I bought some very decent Macron gear for my mate in Spain today. I also bought one of the new towels and a training top for the gym for me. I tried the training top on first, glad I did, they are ehhh a bit deceiving!!.

Of note, there are now 2 types of beach towels, the all green and rather natty one I now own and a green and white saltire with a Hibs badge in the middle, rather smart for the more 'nationalist' members of our support. They also have bloody brilliant Hibs golf brollies now.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£107.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old