Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

The All New Joke Thread

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
Got this in a message at 7.30 last night ... From Uncle Dougie @Gunnerhibby 😂

Remember at 19-59 go out the front door and say “ If you hate the fuckin Jamboes clap your hands “ and watch everybody join in 😂
Is that uncle Dougie from the libby travel bus? Used to go on that when i was early teens! Loooooong time ago 😂😂😂

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Is that uncle Dougie from the libby travel bus? Used to go on that when i was early teens! Loooooong time ago 😂😂😂
The very same Stu, He's still a fuckin radge.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin

BIG G

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Because there’s no been any fitba here I have been following a team in South America called The Musketeers. They’ve had a good start tae the season winning 3 games by good scores and drawing the other. All 4-1 and one
4 all.

Jack

Bounce Radge
We should start a Really Old Joke thread for jokes like this one. So in the absence of one ...

Sunday Morning Sex
Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her.
When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning."
Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble.
"Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong."
She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along."

NGP

A message to you, radge
Bounce Radge
In Jamaica a Scotch pie will cost £1
In Barbados it costs £1.50
In Haiti it costs £2.00
In Cuba it will cost £0.75
& In Grenada it costs £2.50
The Pie rates of the Caribbean.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old