• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Thanks bounce tours

DarrenSQH

Private Member
Reaction score
Best pre game venue yet.

Everyone loved it. Thanks for the effort. We appreciate it.

Cheers

Was fuckin brilliant imo, top class work from JFTB and 1875 :applause: thanks for a great tour gents :thumbgrin:

Aye i will totaly agree with big Mixu!! Great tour, magic venue!! Great day out, apart from the score but we can hold that against you:applause:

Aye excellent day out

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

FAO Bounce Admins

Buses were superb. The club we went to was class and very well organised. Thanks a bunch for a great day out.

Keep the faith.

Magic!

Don't you want me baby?

(Gunner bus will understand) :-D

Pre match was excellent, big thanks to the bounce team and especially mark and Jamie, you did us proud :banana:

Great set-up and a perfect pre-match experience. Cheers for another great Bounce Tour!

Same time next year, hopefully.

Well done HibeesBounce Tours. Thank you.

Great work by the organisers.
Proud to be a Bouncer.

Nice to meet a few 'names' too.

Good stuff.

Proud to be a Bouncer.

Good stuff.

if I'd known where the bounce were,I'd have popped in,due half the of the bounce a pint!

Thanks to Jamie for allowing me, micnic1875 and my stepdad on the bus from the venue to hampden.

Bejesus,just seen a picture of Is banned in his onesie

Bejesus,just seen a picture of Is banned in his onesie

Hahahahaha I fuckin rocked that onesie the day CC mate :bbb:

Whats worse is Forza is threatening to post the rear view!

Whats worse is Forza is threatening to post the rear view!

Cheeky :wink:

Fucking gutted :cry

That the crabbies sold out within an hour :shock: :rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor

A big big thank you to the Bounce organisers for the buses and pre match venue today it was top class guys :10:
A far cry from pissin' in the showers at last years venue.

Gotta say the folk at Giffnock(was that what it was?)were helpful and friendly and gave us a really warm welcome, I thanked several of them. Took away a souvenir of the day in the form of one of those long Crabbies drip mats, with the blessings of our hosts of course and in return gave a generous donation to their charity box.
Even managed to put some names to faces, kind of forgot who as I seem to have the memory of a Goldfish just now.

Fucking gutted :cry

That the crabbies sold out within an hour :shock: :rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor

I got 8 (and a couple of Magners) :banana:

Great venue, guys. Your hard work is much appreciated :applause:

That was Mixu :shock: me and my wee bro had our picture taken with him.
It was a corker of a onesie though.

That was Mixu :shock: me and my wee bro had our picture taken with him.
It was a corker of a onesie though.

The 1 and only dude :thumbgrin: would say nice tae meet ye but seems an accidental and unacknowledged meet lol

The 1 and only dude :thumbgrin: would say nice tae meet ye but seems an accidental and unacknowledged meet lol

I was the tall lanky old(ish) one. Nice to see you in the flesh. :unsure:
erm that doesn't sound right does it :doh

Anyone lose a bank card that travelled on bounce bus 1 :dunno:

I have it here :coffee:

A barry venue, barry buses, met a fair few barry bouncers again. Well done to Mark and Jamie for sorting it all and to all the bouncers for being cooler than a budgies wallet. :applause: And not forgettin Section 43 and all who helped with the display, you done us proud again. :applause:

A barry venue, barry buses, met a fair few barry bouncers again. Well done to Mark and Jamie for sorting it all and to all the bouncers for being cooler than a budgies wallet. :applause: And not forgettin Section 43 and all who helped with the display, you done us proud again. :applause:

Just in the house, after falling about the Artisan on my own, why - I don't know.

Nothing to add, except to concur with Lexo's opinion.

I am now utterly bolloxed,...

Thanks to the giffnock club too! A Barman actually came to my table and asked us if everything was alright and anything he could do. Great service.

Look forward to next year! GGTTH

Thanks for organising a top day out guys. Won't be my last Bounce Tour that's for sure.

That was fuckin excellent. Well done J, M and everone else who helped out.

Couldn't have hoped for a better place for the bus to break down, 5 minutes walk from my hoose!

Edit; Have to say, my kids loved that, the double decker bus, the 37 a side football, the music, the burgers, the singing on the bus, everything. Totally sincere max respec.

That was fuckin excellent. Well done J, M and everone else who helped out.

Couldn't have hoped for a better place for the bus to break down, 5 minutes walk from my hoose!

Edit; Have to say, my kids loved that, the double decker bus, the 37 a side football, the music, the burgers, the singing on the bus, everything. Totally sincere max respec.

Do I remember correctly - the "power steering" had gone??!!!!

I'm not sure buses like that have power steering.

There was what looked like an oil leak out the back, prob overheating as a result which would explain the smoke in the lower deck.

Got me home though ;)

Best bounce tours venue i'ev ever been to. a brilliant day(despite the result)

Me, my faither, his faither, my sister etc etc will all be making donations to the Bounce to say thank you for all the hard work put in by the admins. I humbly ask if people who enjoyed yesterday can do the same if they can - to help with the running costs of this fantastic website.

:applause:

Proud to be a Bouncer.

Good stuff.

This. What a jolly good day oot! Thanks Jamie. GGTTH

Venue was amazing. Enjoyed pre match more than the match. Cheers guys :thumbgrin:

Correct amundo mate, on Ferry Road! Stomped up tae the Harp for a Magners wie J, Donny et al, where did ye go? Superb tae make yer acquaintence(sp?) yesterday btw, good guy :thumbgrin:

Was fuckin brilliant imo, top class work from JFTB and 1875 :applause: thanks for a great tour gents :thumbgrin:

This may never be seen again, but i agree with the big fella...:wink:

Well done to you'se guys absolutley fantastic venue.:thumbgrin

Not to forget the past efforts from other Bounce tours as well - were would we be without you's.:worthy

Massive thanks to Mark & Jamie again for the effort they put in, top effort!

Had a great day yesterday at Giffnock. Fae seeing the aulder guys joining in and playin 20 aside wae the bairns, to MD's onesie and then the sing song just before we left for the game, just barry! :giggle: :banana:

Think me, my bro and mates timed it perfectly aswell, getting of the numero uno bus at spiers :laff:

Cannae wait for more bounce tours next season.

Viva la Bounce :worthy

Correct amundo mate, on Ferry Road! Stomped up tae the Harp for a Magners wie J, Donny et al, where did ye go? Superb tae make yer acquaintence(sp?) yesterday btw, good guy :thumbgrin:

Well, we were stomping along that way ourselves, till we passed that boozer on the corner of Bonnington Road and thought "have a quickie here?" Then it all went a bit...wrong!

Now even thinking hurts.

However, great craic on the day. Undoubtedly see ye aboot!

Bounce Tours

Magnificent organisation from the bounce team :worthy:worthy cracking venue, dead civilised and relaxed and full of good Hibs people, no queue's at the bar was a bonus. Special mention for ticket master Mark, and all round good radge Jmon. Just make sure the lassie kin have a slash on yer bus next time Cairy a bucket :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Magnificent organisation from the bounce team :worthy:worthy cracking venue, dead civilised and relaxed and full of good Hibs people, no queue's at the bar was a bonus. Special mention for ticket master Mark, and all round good radge Jmon. Just make sure the lassie kin have a slash on yer bus next time Cairy a bucket :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Ffs dinnae mention that lol he's just calmed doon so dinnae remind him lol

1st away fae edinburgh and last tae arrive, think i'll just book on users fae here the next time and not twitter, golden tan even had the cheek tae fucking moan how she would get hame after we broke doon at ferry road, fucking walk ya daft bint! I know for a fact they had a 'wee brekkie party' so they are lucky harthill got stopped at!

:pf:

This thread has been viewed 8289 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back