• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Thanks bounce tours

1st away fae edinburgh and last tae arrive, think i'll just book on users fae here the next time and not twitter, golden tan even had the cheek tae fucking moan how she would get hame after we broke doon at ferry road, fucking walk ya daft bint! I know for a fact they had a 'wee brekkie party' so they are lucky harthill got stopped at!

:pf:

Pmsl

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Fantastic day out, brilliant organisation (many thanks to you Jamie & your Admin team), great venue and well looked after by the Giffnock staff.
Mixu's Onesie burnt into my memory! Lol, all in all a truly brilliant day out (less result) makes you realise just what it's like to be part of the Hibee Family :banana::bbb::banana:

Now the dust has settled and I've been to Greggs, post-Ibuprofen Aggie is feeling alright.

I think it's worth re-iterating how good a find that venue was - plenty space, easy to get a beer, REALLY nice staff, barry food, 900-a-side fitba for the bairns, and above all a really good crowd of quality folk. I didnae meet a single bam all day - everyone was totally up for it, but there were no ugly vibes whatsoever. One of the best pre-match atmospheres I can remember. First class.

Personally, I'd happily go to Giffnock with this crowd of folk every time we go to Hampden from now until the day I die.

Great find Jamie and 1875.

Also, from the pies and sausage rolls in the morning, to making sure "no man was left behind" at the end, all any of us really had to worry about was having a good laugh, which we absolutely did. Thanks chaps, really loving your work.

Coupled with the fact that the support as a whole at the game was nothing short of magnificent, and the team fulfilled the minimum requirement of a bit of pride in the jersey, it just emphasises that when the day finally comes when we get that wee bit of elusive luck that's required to get us over the line, it'll be a day to remember with a cherry on top.

Because, for me, yesterday was a day to remember. Imagine supporting another team? It must be totally shan!

All in all, we lost and that's disappointing, but I sat in the boozer last night and had a smile on my puss, because I'd had a good day with good people. In many ways, I don't ask for much more than that out of life, so I'm well satisfied. The day when the football caps it all off will come, I'm sure of that, but for some reason it just doesn't feel like so much of a millstone any more this morning.

Vive le Bounce :approve:

Just to echo everyone else... great day & very well organised. Well done to all involved. The venue was second to none and the staff there fantastic. :thumbgrin When everyone was doing the Hibees bounce on the stage, the woman steward said to me "Christ I think that stage is gonna collapse..... Oh to hell with it, they are enjoying themselves" She then said she was away to get her phone to take pics as she wanted to remember it. :ura: She was loving it.

Well done bounce tours. Just fuckin awesome

When everyone was doing the Hibees bounce on the stage, the woman steward said to me "Christ I think that stage is gonna collapse..... Oh to hell with it, they are enjoying themselves" She then said she was away to get her phone to take pics as she wanted to remember it. :ura: She was loving it.

:) haha brilliant story!

Was that the one that was more orange than the Tango man? And uglier than him as well?

Thats the one, fake tan gone wrong me thinks :coffee:

just seen a pic of Dr shrink,doesn't look 84!

104 more like it!

Was that the one that was more orange than the Tango man? And uglier than him as well?

Thats the one, fake tan gone wrong me thinks :coffee:

I met her and her crew in the toilets at the clubby, didn't even want to look at her in case I got a slap. :giggle:

Och, I wish I'd been on your bus. She sounds like a 'goer' :giggle:

Bejesus,just seen a picture of Is banned in his onesie

:dunno:

:thumbgrin

My laddie thinks Dave has the best laugh and foulest mooth in the world :rollfloor

Your pic bri sir :thumbgrin

and one from display set up is on gallery tae matey :thumbgrin

was worse than that Jamie,Darren has it up on Facebook!

was worse than that Jamie,Darren has it up on Facebook!

:rollfloor i'm just waiting on the vid being stuck online of my blowing balloons up on bus so i can put out windae

Your pic bri sir :thumbgrin

and one from display set up is on gallery tae matey :thumbgrin

Cheers, J. Thank you pal :thumbgrin

I always look bald in photos. Dunno why! :rollfloor

Cheers, J. Thank you pal :thumbgrin

I always look bald in photos. Dunno why! :rollfloor

Funny, me too.

My laddie thinks Dave has the best laugh and foulest mooth in the world :rollfloor

:giggle: sorry amigo, no offence to anyones ears is ever intended! And I think he probably meant loudest laugh!

:giggle: sorry amigo, no offence to anyones ears is ever intended! And I think he probably meant loudest laugh!

Not a problem Dave, he's quite used to it. Just no as loudly :giggle:

Nice to meet you :thumbgrin

Well done bounce tours. Just fuckin awesome

Brill night last night, feck my head hurt this morning! :bbb:

Not a problem Dave, he's quite used to it. Just no as loudly :giggle:

Nice to meet you :thumbgrin

Same right back at ye fella, must say that meeting more bouncers and the stupendous time had at Giffnock pre-match(again much kudos to Jamie and Mark for pulling that out the bag so late in the day, bravo guys :applause:), has somewhat tempered my disappointment in the result today. Was a brilliant day start to end, with some of the best Hibs fans around :bbb:

A well positioned horse giving a sense of the epic scale of Is banned...:rascal:

A well positioned horse giving a sense of the epic scale of Is banned...:rascal:

:laff: aye cheers eh :giggle:

Ma' fucking heid. :lookaround:

[video=youtube;uPudE8nDog0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPudE8nDog0[/video]

Glad we got the venue we did. Absolutely barry Jamie and Mark lads.

Thanks for a great day yesterday guys, by far the best pre-match venue and crowd I've experienced before a game, was a brilliant day.

That was outstanding lads. If only youse could have found those corona girls in Lycra from the CIS Cup tours it would have been perfect!

Great venue, great value, couldn't have asked for more.

That was outstanding lads. If only youse could have found those corona girls in Lycra from the CIS Cup tours it would have been perfect!

Great venue, great value, couldn't have asked for more.

Certainly a few of the Giffnock barmaids had 'talent'......

Pmsl

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I could have been worse a wummin oan the bus needin a piss and leaving Forza in Glasgae again :giggle:

Funny, we asked for them, but they are long gone. You got two bottles of Crabbies for 3 instead, best we could do.

Brilliant day, thanks to Jamie and Mark, well done guys. Venue was superb, very friendly staff, quick service and good food.
25 aside football for the younger ones was quality.....
Cheers again for all the organisation guys
smiley-gen053.gif

I could have been worse a wummin oan the bus needin a piss and leaving Forza in Glasgae again :giggle:

:tuttut:

Man still hurting after that defeat and just turning on the laptop, big thanks and what a cracking job by Jamie and Mark, had a unforgetable time fae card rolling, helping set up the display, going to the venue which was first class, the short journey on the bounce bus 1 to Hampden (thanks Jamie) holding up my white card at the display, despite the score the game itself and being in the company of this great Hibs family, great memories. GGTTH.

the bounce did us proud

Just like to say that the bounce did us proud yesterday,the catering,service and location of the pre match get together was top notch and a big improvement on last years sh*thole.Can I suggest that if we indeed ever reach hampden again that we rebook this venue as it was excellant.:thumbgrin

Now I know what you look like. :)
Nae stalking mind :lookaround:

Someone must know Mr M Crawford :dunno:

Is that no the boy who played Frank Spencer?

Might be best to just hand it into the bank

If you can tell me the pin number I might ken him.:rascal:

Might be best to just hand it into the bank

aye will do that tomorrow, just thought someone that was on the bus would realise they lost the card and save having to wait 3-5 days for a new one!

If you can tell me the pin number I might ken him.:rascal:

I have no idea sorry :coffee::yell:giggle:

Big thanks to all Bounce Admins involved in helping to make Sunday a very memoriable day.
IMO the venue was the best we've ever done. "Class" guys well done.
Brilliant to see faces ive not seen for a while.
So hope we get to a semi final or final next year, just for the parties we have!!!
So Proud to be a Hibee

Glory Glory

This thread has been viewed 8261 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back