• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Thanks bounce tours

Bill Oddies Beard

Twitching radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Fucking gutted :cry

That the crabbies sold out within an hour :shock: :rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor
I got 8 (and a couple of Magners) :banana:

Great venue, guys. Your hard work is much appreciated :applause:

levenhibee

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The 1 and only dude :thumbgrin: would say nice tae meet ye but seems an accidental and unacknowledged meet lol
I was the tall lanky old(ish) one. Nice to see you in the flesh. :unsure:
erm that doesn't sound right does it :doh

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Anyone lose a bank card that travelled on bounce bus 1 :dunno:

I have it here :coffee:

Lexo

Optomistic Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
A barry venue, barry buses, met a fair few barry bouncers again. Well done to Mark and Jamie for sorting it all and to all the bouncers for being cooler than a budgies wallet. :applause: And not forgettin Section 43 and all who helped with the display, you done us proud again. :applause:

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
A barry venue, barry buses, met a fair few barry bouncers again. Well done to Mark and Jamie for sorting it all and to all the bouncers for being cooler than a budgies wallet. :applause: And not forgettin Section 43 and all who helped with the display, you done us proud again. :applause:
Just in the house, after falling about the Artisan on my own, why - I don't know.

Nothing to add, except to concur with Lexo's opinion.

I am now utterly bolloxed,...

DarrenSQH

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Thanks to the giffnock club too! A Barman actually came to my table and asked us if everything was alright and anything he could do. Great service.

Look forward to next year! GGTTH

Wannabehibee

Bounce Radge
Now I know what you look like. :)

Brainwrong

Spaktacuradge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
That was fuckin excellent. Well done J, M and everone else who helped out.

Couldn't have hoped for a better place for the bus to break down, 5 minutes walk from my hoose!

Edit; Have to say, my kids loved that, the double decker bus, the 37 a side football, the music, the burgers, the singing on the bus, everything. Totally sincere max respec.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
That was fuckin excellent. Well done J, M and everone else who helped out.

Couldn't have hoped for a better place for the bus to break down, 5 minutes walk from my hoose!

Edit; Have to say, my kids loved that, the double decker bus, the 37 a side football, the music, the burgers, the singing on the bus, everything. Totally sincere max respec.
Do I remember correctly - the "power steering" had gone??!!!!

Brainwrong

Spaktacuradge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I'm not sure buses like that have power steering.

There was what looked like an oil leak out the back, prob overheating as a result which would explain the smoke in the lower deck.

Got me home though ;)

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Best bounce tours venue i'ev ever been to. a brilliant day(despite the result)

Me, my faither, his faither, my sister etc etc will all be making donations to the Bounce to say thank you for all the hard work put in by the admins. I humbly ask if people who enjoyed yesterday can do the same if they can - to help with the running costs of this fantastic website.

:applause:

MixuDave

Part of Bounce
Correct amundo mate, on Ferry Road! Stomped up tae the Harp for a Magners wie J, Donny et al, where did ye go? Superb tae make yer acquaintence(sp?) yesterday btw, good guy :thumbgrin:

Sunshine on Leith

Was fuckin brilliant imo, top class work from JFTB and 1875 :applause: thanks for a great tour gents :thumbgrin:
This may never be seen again, but i agree with the big fella...:wink:

Well done to you'se guys absolutley fantastic venue.:thumbgrin

Not to forget the past efforts from other Bounce tours as well - were would we be without you's.:worthy

Goals&Glory

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Massive thanks to Mark & Jamie again for the effort they put in, top effort!

Had a great day yesterday at Giffnock. Fae seeing the aulder guys joining in and playin 20 aside wae the bairns, to MD's onesie and then the sing song just before we left for the game, just barry! :giggle: :banana:

Think me, my bro and mates timed it perfectly aswell, getting of the numero uno bus at spiers :laff:

Cannae wait for more bounce tours next season.

Viva la Bounce :worthy

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Correct amundo mate, on Ferry Road! Stomped up tae the Harp for a Magners wie J, Donny et al, where did ye go? Superb tae make yer acquaintence(sp?) yesterday btw, good guy :thumbgrin:
Well, we were stomping along that way ourselves, till we passed that boozer on the corner of Bonnington Road and thought "have a quickie here?" Then it all went a bit...wrong!

Now even thinking hurts.

However, great craic on the day. Undoubtedly see ye aboot!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors