• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tanner

Getting a well know sport broadcaster in to host the TV channel to make it more appealing was a decent idea. Of all the folk they could have picked though...

Kirsty Gallagher would've been a great choice given her connection to the club and the fact she is Kirsty Gallagher.
Would rather not have a drink driver fronting the coverage. Almost as bad as a hun!

I can’t understand why are paying any money out of the club for this. Kenny Miller not able to do it?
Did I imagine that Colin or Kenny Millar has left the club?

Did I imagine that Colin or Kenny Millar has left the club?

Colin has gone.

She supports Celtc, its her dad that was a HIbby.
Better than a hun though

Better than a hun though
its no.

Anything is better than a hun

Anything is better than a hun

Nothing would be better than either.

I dinnae get some people (quite rightly) raging aboot a hun on Hibs tv but would be quite happy wi' a soapy

I dinnae get some people (quite rightly) raging aboot a hun on Hibs tv but would be quite happy wi' a soapy

I'd absolutely not be with one who behaves like that....

Grant Stott would have been the shout. He is at ER most weeks in normal times. Apart from on no he isn't, oh yes he is😉

@1875 should do a " just here". 😊

I don’t listen to the pre or post match studio discussions so not that bothered tbh.

If we appointed Kirsty Gallagher, I still wouldnt listen.

I might be tempted to watch though 😊

Bit like it is ok to want LG back from sellik but never wanted Whittaker cos he had been at sevco...I concede KT split opinion for other reasons

Bit like it is ok to want LG back from sellik but never wanted Whittaker cos he had been at sevco...I concede KT split opinion for other reasons

griffiths is different because he regularly starts interviews with “I’m a Hibs fan” which has really not endeared him to some celtc fans

griffiths is different because he regularly starts interviews with “I’m a Hibs fan” which has really not endeared him to some celtc fans
You have a point, the bigots both like players who's " ambition has always been to play for huns/soapys since I was a sperm"

You have a point, the bigots both like players who's " ambition has always been to play for huns/soapys since I was a sperm"

I think HIbs fans (and all fans) like that to be honest.

Darren McGregor, Porto, Pat Stanton, Leigh Griffiths, Deek, Garry O and his laddie, Kevin Thompson, Jimmy O'Rourke, Laurie Reilly, Alex Cropley, Peter Marinello, Peter Cormack, Craig Paterson........the list goes on

The vast, vast majority of Players on joining a club are sensible enough not to make such public proclamations, even if they genuinely feel it inside. Kamberi wisnae and is a bit of an exception.
An 'Only An Excuse' sketch myth I think.

BIG G

Aye I agree but we welcome players who do the business for us no matter who they might support , Brown , Sproule and Allan were huns , Henderson and Stokes Celtic to name a few.
That's the difference between us and them IMO

Aye I agree but we welcome players who do the business for us no matter who they might support , Brown , Sproule and Allan were huns , Henderson and Stokes Celtic to name a few.
That's the difference between us and them IMO

Currently the Huns have a Celtc supporter in their first team (Arfield) and most of their team are from abroad, Celtc have a hun in their team (the ex Kilmarnock lad), you never hear anything about that. I think all clubs are the same and much of it media shite.

Currently the Huns have a Celtc supporter in their first team (Arfield) and most of their team are from abroad, Celtc have a hun in their team (the ex Kilmarnock lad), you never hear anything about that. I think all clubs are the same and much of it media shite.
Yep you could be right

I think HIbs fans (and all fans) like that to be honest.

Darren McGregor, Porto, Pat Stanton, Leigh Griffiths, Deek, Garry O and his laddie, Kevin Thompson, Jimmy O'Rourke, Laurie Reilly, Alex Cropley, Peter Marinello, Peter Cormack, Craig Paterson......the list goes on
Wasnt Marinello a supporter of the other mob at the other side of Edinburgh?

Wasnt Marinello a supporter of the other mob at the other side of Edinburgh?

I don't know, I noted his son was a Hibby and just assumed?

Ladies and gentlemen the answer to Tanner replacement is starting us in the face.
🥁 roll please......Our very own Moaty
1 He may talk as much pish as Tanner but is more entertaining.
2. He is a die hard Hibby even though he lives in Jamboland.
3 He’d probably do it for nothing cos he’d be able to see the games.
4 He can differentiate between Hibee and Hibby.
5 There’s no chance of any Salmondgate embarrassment with Joelle.
6 It would look good for the club because we’d be employing a gay actually wait a minute we’ve already tried ticking a box when we employed a hun. Scrub no. 6
7 naw 6. He wouldn’t cost much in expenses cos he has a 🚌 pass. We’d only need to organise someone at each end to make sure he got on and off at the right stop especially after that ill fated trip to Perth.
What do you think. Who fancies Moaty...eh I mean who’ll vote for Moaty. ✅

Well Tanner's gone,but unfortunately I'm a full time carer for my mum,who can't stand the game even though her whole family are Hibbies or even Hibees.Ask KP if he fancies the job.

Well I sometimes force her to watch the games,but she usually picks a team by whether she likes the strip,which let's face is it, is what we all do.

Well Tanner's gone,but unfortunately I'm a full time carer for my mum,who can't stand the game even though her whole family are Hibbies or even Hibees.Ask KP if he fancies the job.
Great idea Moaty. KP do fancy taking over from Moaty as his mum’s carer it would give her a break and Moaty could do the half time Happy Hibee along with the latest obituaries.

No he hasn't

Not from the post I've seen.He said the abuse he had got from Hibs fans had been disgraceful even whilst out walking his dog Cooper.Unless of course it's fake news.

Not from the post I've seen.He said the abuse he had got from Hibs fans had been disgraceful even whilst out walking his dog Cooper.Unless of course it's fake news.
Fake account on Twitter. Sadly.

Yep didn't look at the hashtag.Oh well.

Walking his dog. Cooper.
:3:

I don't know, I noted his son was a Hibby and just assumed?
Found the old interview with him I read it in

‘I was born in Saughton so I’d supported them (Hearts) as a boy,’ he revealed. ‘But then we moved down to Powderhall when I was 10 or 11. You either supported Hibs or got battered by the local lads so I started going there."

Its a really good interview, alas it is with the Daily Fail so better not post the link

Walking his dog. Cooper.
:3:
Now that I believe!

Callum McGregor is also a bench smasher

Callum McGregor is also a bench smasher
Only when he's had a drink and is behind the wheel though

And while we’re at it can somebody slip Cliff some speed or something of that nature. His commentary is akin to a bedtime story,cup of cocoa and sleep enhancing lavender pillow 🤫.
Fuck me watching Hibernian play recently is boring enough without whispering Bob Harris trying to send you to the land of nod. Cmon Cliff at least try and make it interesting I know that isn’t easy but yesterday I’m sure I heard Tam McManus snoring 💤
100%!! The amount of people backing him on FB is unreal

100%!! The amount of people backing him on FB is unreal

Backing who? Cliff? I like Cliff's style, he is a Hibby but has to try and remain a little neutral as we sell PPV to the away fans.

Backing who? Cliff? I like Cliff's style, he is a Hibby but has to try and remain a little neutral as we sell PPV to the away fans.
I dont mind him that much either, but he was just as boring before we sold PPV.

I dont mind him that much either, but he was just as boring before we sold PPV.

I consider him a pal that is a good Hibs man, he will always get my backing.

He’s an old bloke called Cliff Pike, you’re not going to get razzmatazz. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Safe, harmless, inoffensive commentary.

I consider him a pal that is a good Hibs man, he will always get my backing.
Don’t know the guy at all but I quite enjoy he and Tam commentating. It’s really only this last year I’ve heard it - for obvious reasons.
He’ll get my support too.

This thread has been viewed 9529 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75