Tanner

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Getting a well know sport broadcaster in to host the TV channel to make it more appealing was a decent idea. Of all the folk they could have picked though...

Kirsty Gallagher would've been a great choice given her connection to the club and the fact she is Kirsty Gallagher.
Would rather not have a drink driver fronting the coverage. Almost as bad as a hun!

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
I don’t listen to the pre or post match studio discussions so not that bothered tbh.

If we appointed Kirsty Gallagher, I still wouldnt listen.

I might be tempted to watch though 😊

Admin
You have a point, the bigots both like players who's " ambition has always been to play for huns/soapys since I was a sperm"

I think HIbs fans (and all fans) like that to be honest.

Darren McGregor, Porto, Pat Stanton, Leigh Griffiths, Deek, Garry O and his laddie, Kevin Thompson, Jimmy O'Rourke, Laurie Reilly, Alex Cropley, Peter Marinello, Peter Cormack, Craig Paterson........the list goes on

The vast, vast majority of Players on joining a club are sensible enough not to make such public proclamations, even if they genuinely feel it inside. Kamberi wisnae and is a bit of an exception.
An 'Only An Excuse' sketch myth I think.

BIG G

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
Aye I agree but we welcome players who do the business for us no matter who they might support , Brown , Sproule and Allan were huns , Henderson and Stokes Celtic to name a few.
That's the difference between us and them IMO

Admin
Aye I agree but we welcome players who do the business for us no matter who they might support , Brown , Sproule and Allan were huns , Henderson and Stokes Celtic to name a few.
That's the difference between us and them IMO

Currently the Huns have a Celtc supporter in their first team (Arfield) and most of their team are from abroad, Celtc have a hun in their team (the ex Kilmarnock lad), you never hear anything about that. I think all clubs are the same and much of it media shite.

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
Currently the Huns have a Celtc supporter in their first team (Arfield) and most of their team are from abroad, Celtc have a hun in their team (the ex Kilmarnock lad), you never hear anything about that. I think all clubs are the same and much of it media shite.
Yep you could be right

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
I think HIbs fans (and all fans) like that to be honest.

Darren McGregor, Porto, Pat Stanton, Leigh Griffiths, Deek, Garry O and his laddie, Kevin Thompson, Jimmy O'Rourke, Laurie Reilly, Alex Cropley, Peter Marinello, Peter Cormack, Craig Paterson......the list goes on
Wasnt Marinello a supporter of the other mob at the other side of Edinburgh?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts