Tanner

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Not only is he a fuckin arsehole he's also wrong - they can be caught. Also brings the green bridage into it when it's fuck all to do with them - didn't see him dragging huns into when they were just as stupid in December

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Not only is he a fuckin arsehole he's also wrong - they can be caught. Also brings the green bridage into it when it's fuck all to do with them - didn't see him dragging huns into when they were just as stupid in December
He is also wrong congratulating a club winning their first league title claiming 55.

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
Was a terrible hire in the first place...frustrating we are paying a man who worships those bigoted bastards.

I cant stand him anyway so his latest hun foreluck tugging tweets just add more fuel to the fire. Im pretty sure Hibs tv will get shot of him for next season. The reaction to him is overwhelmingly negative whenever his name is mentioned.

Green juventine

Well-Known Radge
Was a terrible hire in the first place...frustrating we are paying a man who worships those bigoted bastards.

I cant stand him anyway so his latest hun foreluck tugging tweets just add more fuel to the fire. Im pretty sure Hibs tv will get shot of him for next season. The reaction to him is overwhelmingly negative whenever his name is mentioned.
And while were at it can somebody slip Cliff some speed or something of that nature. His commentary is akin to a bedtime story,cup of cocoa and sleep enhancing lavender pillow 井.
Fuck me watching Hibernian play recently is boring enough without whispering Bob Harris trying to send you to the land of nod. Cmon Cliff at least try and make it interesting I know that isnt easy but yesterday Im sure I heard Tam McManus snoring

Whit?McAye!

Just A Radge
I don't care who he supports, even if it is the Huns but this type of tunnel vision is ridiculous and dangerous (and as was mentioned above, flies against everything the NHS is trying to achieve during the pandemic). In any case, he's a terrible presenter, certainly as far as Hibs TV is concerned. I squirm whenever he opens his mooth.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Someone should raise this with Hibs . In fact that same articulate Hibernian would be a refreshing replacement for Tanner on HIBS TV imo.

BIG G
Poor c@nt would be as well handing in the divorce papers if hes now to be fan rep, Hibs TV, full time employee, husband and parent to multiple (young?) bairns.

Most of us would prefer him to Jack Ross anaw.

Where will he fit it all in 仄潑儭
Feel the Power

Poor c@nt would be as well handing in the divorce papers if hes now to be fan rep, Hibs TV, full time employee, husband and parent to multiple (young?) bairns.

Most of us would prefer him to Jack Ross anaw.

Where will he fit it all in 仄潑儭
Feel the Power
Fans rep. ends imminently.

BIG G

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: 瞿70.00
Donations so far: 瞿40.00

Unread Posts