• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Syrian based British girl

I've not been following this story at all. I've been aware of it of course , but purely through the kind of osmosis where certain stuff seeps into your consciousness.
So with that in mind, added to my limited knowledge of the Muslim faith - or to be more precise the lunatic extremist version of it - I have to ask.... Who keeps pumping this lassie and getting her pregnant?
I thought the whole promiscuous, un married sex stuff was a big no no ??

Anyway, to answer the original question,
It's a nah from me. She can GTF as far as I'm concerned.
A horrible terrorist scumbag doesn't suddenly cease to be a horrible terrorist scumbag just because she's been pumped into babyhood by some/several other horrible terrorist arseholes.
She's married to an isis fighter (from the Netherlands originally ) all the kids his. She wants him to come to London too although he's been arrested by opposition forces

She's married to an isis fighter (from the Netherlands originally ) all the kids his. She wants him to come to London too although he's been arrested by opposition forces
Thanks for that info.

It answers a few of my questions.

But..... It doesn't change my overall thought of Fuck her!
In the words of a great Scottish philosopher: "If you fly wi the craws, you get shot wi the craws".

I depart from most of you here. Imagine a 15 year old girl groomed in this country who then becomes an apologist for the groomers, or even an adult women who is a victim of domestic abuse who justifies that abuse, they’d be seen as brainwashed victims.
And the fact they’d become desensitised would be explained psychologically. I still think she’s primarily a victim. I also think her interview has to be put in the context of taking place in a camp where many isis fighters will be and when she is almost full term, having already had two kids die, so speaking honestly and coherently might be asking a bit much.
And this ignores that by international law you can’t make her stateless.
So for me, let her back, get her medical treatment and keep an eye on her.

I did think along these lines for a moment and in a civilised western way I felt sympathy for her and her family and then I thought tell that to the heads in the buckets and their families.

Last edited:
For those who suggest she be allowed back to the UK, because that's international law. She has committed crimes in Syria, or at a minimum been an accomplice, she is subject to their laws first.

I say let her back in to the country..... And promptly cut her heid aff! :32:

I say let her back in to the country..... And promptly cut her heid aff! :32:

The voice of calm and reasoning in amongst all the hysteria as always ST!

I'd heard of a solution being put forward which may satisfy all views:

Have Prince Phillip drive her to the airport.
Flight to be arranged by Cardiff FC
McCanns to adopt the infant.

Not sure if that's achievable.

She's seemingly given birth.

Cannae really hae yet cake and eat it.. she could turn oot tae be a Trojan Horse. (When I think aboot it, the expression should be" can't eat your cake and have it)

Absolutely no remorse shown from her at all.
Having seen pictures of her father at hate rallies,you really have to question...who actually brainwashed her?

The people of this countries safety should be paramount here!

The fact she had already had the child...Is a bonus! It is not a British citizen.

She made her bed....Now let her rot in it.

What about Tommy Robinson or any other racist edl 19 year old. They have surely been just as brainwashed "groomed" ect and they can also get to fuck like her. Her band of arseholes have been defeated unlucky
Name one racist thing TR has said.
Islam is not a religion..but an ideology.

Correctiin...I meant it is not a race.

Cannae really hae yet cake and eat it.. she could turn oot tae be a Trojan Horse. (When I think aboot it, the expression should be" can't eat your cake and have it)

If you come round to my way of thinking, she ain't eating fuck all, cause her heads gone missing :grinning-smiley-045:

This kind of chat gives me a giggle. Bigots are loving the new words they have to feel OK about dehumanising others.

"It's their religion, culture and ideas I hate - so send em back. Defo not a racist mate!"

:popcorn3::popcorn3::popcorn3:

Attachments

• Bxf_u_QCcAAlnVf.jpg
    Bxf_u_QCcAAlnVf.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: CPP
You make a lot of good points, but you’re also making a lot of assumptions. If she comes back she has to be treated as a terrorist. She should be allowed access to medical care as any other prisoners would. There’s no way she should be allowed to return and be allowed to go home to her family. She may well be a victim, but that has to be established first.
What assumptions have I made?

I’m a bit of a woolly liberal too, even allowing for that I think you have to balance the risk she brings - but she would be arrested the minute she lands in Britain and her child would be taken into care.

What about Tommy Robinson or any other racist edl 19 year old. They have surely been just as brainwashed "groomed" ect and they can also get to fuck like her. Her band of arseholes have been defeated unlucky
Tommy Robinson is the groomer rather than the groomed surely? If the EDL,National Action etc start working on 15 year old laddies who become racist scumbags then they are still the victims of grooming, but we have to deal with both whether they can be changed and how we engage with them if not. Victims or not if they've committed crimes then they also have to be done for them. Not sure we can simply deport them or wish away their ideas.

What assumptions have I made?
The assumption that she was groomed and that she’s a victim.

The assumption that she was groomed and that she’s a victim.
a 15-year old becoming a fanatic through the influence of others is very much the definition of grooming. Now you might argue that this is stripping her of her own agency, but grooming experts would I think agree that 15-year olds are not entirely in control of their own agency. And I think I said she was still primarily a victim for me, a victim of grooming that is. Not sure thats a major assumption to be honest.

a 15-year old becoming a fanatic through the influence of others is very much the definition of grooming. Now you might argue that this is stripping her of her own agency, but grooming experts would I think agree that 15-year olds are not entirely in control of their own agency. And I think I said she was still primarily a victim for me, a victim of grooming that is. Not sure thats a major assumption to be honest.
I was basically agreeing with you in your original post, I’m just wary of taking unnecessary risks with someone who is showing no remorse, she certainly isn’t acting like a victim. What you say above is generally correct but there’s definitely exceptions to that rule. Luke Mitchell was only 15 when he killed his girlfriend for example.

Verified account?
Its very easy too set up an account to defame someone.

She also has a Bangladeshi passport.
So surely we can just strip her of her nationality for treason???

She has also named her child after an Islamic warlord who slaughtered infidels.

There is absolutely no way in this world she should be allowed here!

Verified account?
Its very easy too set up an account to defame someone.

Verified.

He's a mentalist but hibbybilly is definitely who he says he is.

Verified.

Im sure he is...lol

Obviously the twitter or whatever it was.

Im sure he is...lol

Obviously the twitter or whatever it was.

The tweet (if it is) is obviously just a bit of a spoof.
Or maybe not obviously.

Probably hibbybilly too.

Verified.

Thanks Sir , means a lot... or is that many?

Instinct is no, bolt. But I don't think the bairn should have to suffer the consequences, which they undoubtedly would

If she changes the baby's name to Edward Yorkshire have said they'd be happy to accept E.Begum.

Deary me.
Where are all these right wing punters coming from?
It's like brokeback on here

Can't believe that even now, after everything about this sap's history, views and exploitation of people suffering, never mind his silence on the massive catalogue of now convicted nonces among his former lieutenants during his rise to fame, there are still one or two doss *&*^ among us who are still hanging on to the Tommy Ten Names train

Robinsons tweet is real unfortunately although although about 5 years old, wee tit that he is. No so sure this one is though

Attachments

• IMG-20190219-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20190219-WA0006.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 31
Can't believe that even now, after everything about this sap's history, views and exploitation of people suffering, never mind his silence on the massive catalogue of now convicted nonces among his former lieutenants during his rise to fame, there are still one or two doss * among us who are still hanging on to the Tommy Ten Names train
Actually the above is not necessary, this should be all that's needed to explain what this wee fanny is all about 682

Actually the above is not necessary, this should be all that's needed to explain what this wee fanny is all about View attachment 682
That sponsor always instantly reminds me of Andy halliday sitting in pish stained shorts greetin as James keatings runs the other way celebrating

Being reported that she has had her citizenship revoked. Her lawyers have made this announcement...

Actually the above is not necessary, this should be all that's needed to explain what this wee fanny is all about View attachment 682
Look at the smarmy twat! Coming over here taking corner shop jobs away from the traditional cheery Asian gents we're used to.....

The guy's a bellend (even without the hun top).

This thread has been viewed 15624 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back