Syrian based British girl (1 Viewer)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
She's a wee lassie- and lets not kid ourselves, plenty of other girls have been in her situation and returned without any passing comment.
She's 19. The only wee lassies in this equation are the ones she endorses blowing up.

Normally I'm as liberal as they come on this stuff and I'd usually say the government has to go to the furthest possible lengths for its citizens. But this is someone who literally thinks killing her fellow citizens is ok. Pretty hard to make a case for the country having to look after that person.

Reactions: Hibee Kev and 1875
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
She's 19. The only wee lassies in this equation are the ones she endorses blowing up.

Normally I'm as liberal as they come on this stuff and I'd usually say the government has to go to the furthest possible lengths for its citizens. But this is someone who literally thinks killing her fellow citizens is ok. Pretty hard to make a case for the country having to look after that person.
Was meaning when she went, but still think she’s very immature. Would be interesting to see if she actually broken any laws.
To be clear I think she should be allowed home and arrested and if possible, charged with any laws broken.

Reactions: Plasticman
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Just saw her presented with the letter depriving her of British citizenship on tv news.
She wasn’t happy.
Shouldn’t have said “Heads will roll” though.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jock3

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
If she has committed a crime she should be tried for it. Equally we must resist trial by hysteria and falling into the Islamophobe trap. IS and their like are despicable but as a society we need to look at the wider issues of why young impressionable people feel compelled to take such extreme courses of action. We must scrutinise the UK's dodgy relationship with inhumane regimes like Saudi Arabia and the government's ideological choice and promotion of destructive divisions in the fabric of our society.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Was meaning when she went, but still think she’s very immature. Would be interesting to see if she actually broken any laws.
To be clear I think she should be allowed home and arrested and if possible, charged with any laws broken.
To be fair you're right, that's probably the moral thing to do. I'm just a bit sick of doing the 'right thing' by these kind of bloodthirsty arseholes. Also feel that if I'd committed myself to an organisation that is an enemy of my country and spends a good amount of its time plotting how to cause carnage in it then I'd not expect to be welcomed back. One should probably rise above it though.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
If it had been a male terrorist that did this, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Also it would be a non story for the rags.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score

Born Andrew Callandine, in Scotland, converted to extreme version of Islam. Fled to England when locals in Scotland rounded on him for his views re Manchester bombing.

The Prevent programme is running up here but wonder how frequent this kind of thing crops up in Scotland.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Just because you don’t have a passport doesn’t mean you aren’t a citizen? My kids weren’t not British until they got a passport, presumably either she is a citizen of Bangladesh or not not dependent on having a passport.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Fcukin hell. That's not on.
Its exactly the sorry of thing that happens when the media start using the dehumanising language of racists... Rats, monsters, demons etc... How long until a real target who just happens to look similar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Has she been confirmed for celebrity big brother yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Reports today her child has died.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Reactions: Braehead Cabbage
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chester Perry

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
That’s 3 babies she’s had that have died. She should be done for child cruelty. Why are you fucking in a war zone ffs? The sanitary conditions alone must be off putting, not to mention the bomb s and bullets.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS