• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Syrian based British girl

Gareth

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
The assumption that she was groomed and that she’s a victim.
a 15-year old becoming a fanatic through the influence of others is very much the definition of grooming. Now you might argue that this is stripping her of her own agency, but grooming experts would I think agree that 15-year olds are not entirely in control of their own agency. And I think I said she was still primarily a victim for me, a victim of grooming that is. Not sure thats a major assumption to be honest.

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
a 15-year old becoming a fanatic through the influence of others is very much the definition of grooming. Now you might argue that this is stripping her of her own agency, but grooming experts would I think agree that 15-year olds are not entirely in control of their own agency. And I think I said she was still primarily a victim for me, a victim of grooming that is. Not sure thats a major assumption to be honest.
I was basically agreeing with you in your original post, I’m just wary of taking unnecessary risks with someone who is showing no remorse, she certainly isn’t acting like a victim. What you say above is generally correct but there’s definitely exceptions to that rule. Luke Mitchell was only 15 when he killed his girlfriend for example.

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Verified account?
Its very easy too set up an account to defame someone.

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
She also has a Bangladeshi passport.
So surely we can just strip her of her nationality for treason???

She has also named her child after an Islamic warlord who slaughtered infidels.

There is absolutely no way in this world she should be allowed here!

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Verified account?
Its very easy too set up an account to defame someone.
Verified.

He's a mentalist but hibbybilly is definitely who he says he is.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Im sure he is...lol

Obviously the twitter or whatever it was.
The tweet (if it is) is obviously just a bit of a spoof.
Or maybe not obviously.

Probably hibbybilly too.

superbam

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Instinct is no, bolt. But I don't think the bairn should have to suffer the consequences, which they undoubtedly would

superbam

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Name one racist thing TR has said.
Islam is not a religion..but an ideology.
Can't believe that even now, after everything about this sap's history, views and exploitation of people suffering, never mind his silence on the massive catalogue of now convicted nonces among his former lieutenants during his rise to fame, there are still one or two doss #$%^@!#$%^@!#$%^@!#$%^@!#$%^@! among us who are still hanging on to the Tommy Ten Names train

superbam

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Can't believe that even now, after everything about this sap's history, views and exploitation of people suffering, never mind his silence on the massive catalogue of now convicted nonces among his former lieutenants during his rise to fame, there are still one or two doss * among us who are still hanging on to the Tommy Ten Names train
Actually the above is not necessary, this should be all that's needed to explain what this wee fanny is all about 682

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Being reported that she has had her citizenship revoked. Her lawyers have made this announcement...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors