• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Swearing on TV games

Leith1975

Private Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that commentary teams seem be constantly apologising for bad language in the crowd these days? I watched a few games over the weekend and it happened so many times. Sometimes multiple times in one game. They kept saying sorry if you were offended by any language heard.
What a load of pish, if you’re offended you should change over to eastenders.

Don't recall apologies for the sevco singsongs, the f*g b*d's that they are.

Don't recall apologies for the sevco singsongs, the fg bd's that they are.
Thats because it’s acceptable in this country.

Has anyone noticed that commentary teams seem be constantly apologising for bad language in the crowd these days? I watched a few games over the weekend and it happened so many times. Sometimes multiple times in one game. They kept saying sorry if you were offended by any language heard.
What a load of pish, if you’re offended you should change over to eastenders.
Agree ...Just let it go .. The fact they apologise just makes viewers’ ears prick up and wonder what they’ve missed .

Agree ...Just let it go .. The fact they apologise just makes viewers’ ears prick up and wonder what they’ve missed .
Exactly, most people probably didn’t hear whatever it is they’re apologising for.

I try not to listen to commentators these days they talk a load of pish especially Andy Walker.
Bring back Archie Mc Pherson ,whoooooosh!

Anyone catch Zac Rudden telling the reporter he was there to score fuckin' goals?

I swear at the telly when Mark lawrenson is moaning and whining his way through a game He makes a great job sound such a chore .
I can't listen to slippy or spitty and their scouse drivel, it makes my teeth itch.

BT sport have admitted turning the sound down when the ugly sisters are singing their vile pish

I swear at the telly when Mark lawrenson is moaning and whining his way through a game He makes a great job sound such a chore .
I can't listen to slippy or spitty and their scouse drivel, it makes my teeth itch.
Can you imagine him commentating on the 5-5draw wi the Gets...."Terrible defending, no shape or structure blah blah blah zzzzzzzZZZZZZZ.

Wasn't there a World Cup where clicking on the red Sky button got rid of the commentators and left you with the game and the background sound of the crowd?

That would be such a great thing to have.

Lawrenson often sounds like he'd rather be anywhere else than commentating on a fitba game. MOTD used to have the double whammy of him and Alan Hansen offering their insight into the day's games :sm003:

Alan Smith.:32:

Wasn't there a World Cup where clicking on the red Sky button got rid of the commentators and left you with the game and the background sound of the crowd?

That would be such a great thing to have.
Do me a favour and find out where one could aquire such an innovative device I would absolutely love to receive one for Christmas.
Failing that a big fk off shepherd's hook to wheek the ct off(or a trapdoor).:sm132:

This thread has been viewed 589 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50