• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Swanson on loan to Saints

Would play him tomorrow

Would play him tomorrow

As would I. I think once in he'd prove difficult to dislodge as well.

As would I. I think once in he'd prove difficult to dislodge as well.

got a bit of skill and is direct which is what we need.

We cant be serious about moving him on. If we loan Swanson and empty Stokes..and we sign Rherras......then i`m near fucking finished,

Danny Swanson is going nowhere . Apart from the top with his beloved.
Source........
Common sense

We cant be serious about moving him on. If we loan Swanson and empty Stokes..and we sign Rherras......then i`m near fucking finished,

And Bain and McLaren?

And Bain and McLaren?

Bain is decent I think, and whether it's because he's in the wings or not - Rocky has pulled off a few top class saves in the last two games.

He would still be Dundee first choice had he not fallen out with McCann over 'tactics'. McCann was banging on about the need to play the ball out from the back with 'pass,pass,pass' moves taking as much time as necessary. Bain's response was 'Fuck that. We're no good enough to play that game, just get the fuckin ball away from my goal'. :giggle:

Bain is decent I think, and whether it's because he's in the wings or not - Rocky has pulled off a few top class saves in the last two games.

He would still be Dundee first choice had he not fallen out with McCann over 'tactics'. McCann was banging on about the need to play the ball out from the back with 'pass,pass,pass' moves taking as much time as necessary. Bain's response was '$#@! that. We're no good enough to play that game, just get the $#@!in ball away from my goal'. :giggle:

Aye but McCann thinks he’s got a Barca team there

Aye but McCann thinks he’s got a Barca team there

I believe that is almost exactly what Bain said too!

And Bain and McLaren?

yeah, i know. I think i was pished when i wrote that.. :lookaround:

Apparently from twitter:

Tommy Wright on Danny Swanson: "We spoke to Danny and Danny feels that he wants to stay at #Hibs and prove a point.” ⚽#GGTTH

Apparently from twitter:

Tommy Wright on Danny Swanson: "We spoke to Danny and Danny feels that he wants to stay at #Hibs and prove a point.” ������⚽️������������ #GGTTH

Happy to see that and I think he will prove a point too. Extra motivation to do so.

Happy to see that and I think he will prove a point too. Extra motivation to do so.

I know Danny has had a lot going on off the pitch, but Hibs will be paying him pretty well and need to get him on the park and performing. Perhaps this moment, where Hibs were not going to stand is his way of guaranteed regular football, will the catalyst for him to force himself into the team and really start to perform.

I know Danny has had a lot going on off the pitch, but Hibs will be paying him pretty well and need to get him on the park and performing. Perhaps this moment, where Hibs were not going to stand is his way of guaranteed regular football, will the catalyst for him to force himself into the team and really start to perform.

Yes indeed. It would seem ironic if Hibs had paid him for the first half of the season when for personal reasons and injury he was unable to contribute. I think he's ready to go now and I expect good things from him, given the chance.

I think he could be exactly what we need given the chance

Good to hear Danny Swanson is staying.

Yes indeed. It would seem ironic if Hibs had paid him for the first half of the season when for personal reasons and injury he was unable to contribute. I think he's ready to go now and I expect good things from him, given the chance.

Agreed.

Danny has had a shitty year or so, but had the club behind him.
Now is his opperchancity to get behind the club.

I expect him to score, or set up a goal v the gunts at least.

Would give him a run in the team and see if it helps us score a few more, one goal in three games this week a bit disappointing

Report in paper saying Dundee Utd are trying to sign him now ffs..

He wants to make it at Hibs. Lennon will give him a chance so I think he will stay.

I think it'll ultimately go down to how wanted he feels at Hibs and I get the impression Hibs are not making him feel wanted?

I think it'll ultimately go down to how wanted he feels at Hibs and I get the impression Hibs are not making him feel wanted?

I don't get that though. Why sign him in the first place then nurse him through his issues only to let him go without giving him ample game time to prove himself. The boy is talented and can score goals which is ideal in a football world and presumably the reasons for signing him.

I don't get that though. Why sign him in the first place then nurse him through his issues only to let him go without giving him ample game time to prove himself. The boy is talented and can score goals which is ideal in a football world and presumably the reasons for signing him.
I agree, it doesn't make any sense. Lennon obviously thought he could contribute when he brought him in and now he finally appears able to, so why let him go now?

I agree, it doesn't make any sense. Lennon obviously thought he could contribute when he brought him in and now he finally appears able to, so why let him go now?

Cause he was a part of the Portugal incident.
I dunno how much, but that's where it started.

I’d like to see Danny really seize his chance.

Why would he turn down St J for Dundee Utd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cause he was a part of the Portugal incident.
I dunno how much, but that's where it started.

You'd be releasing Boyle as well on that basis then but I've heard no mention of that.

It would be a massive assumption to make that he was offered on loan to St Johnstone due to that incident, especially has Lennon as said he's happy for him to stay and work for his place.

Much more likely that Lennon was hoping to replace him with another attacking midfielder the likes of Malin etc.

Danny will be here beyond the summer, but if he's no playing by January he's leaving.
He was apparently seriously wound up last week after getting on for a couple of minutes in the first leg, was made to train over the weekend with anyone else who wasbt involved.

He wants to fight for his place and play. But he's starting to lose hope it'll work.

I've always thought he's done well when he's come on, I'd like to see it work for him now.

Danny will be here beyond the summer, but if he's no playing by January he's leaving.
He was apparently seriously wound up last week after getting on for a couple of minutes in the first leg, was made to train over the weekend with anyone else who wasbt involved.

He wants to fight for his place and play. But he's starting to lose hope it'll work.

I've always thought he's done well when he's come on, I'd like to see it work for him now.
IMO he has every right to be unhappy about his lack of involvement, but at the end of the day it's the managers call. I think he is an excellent player with the skill, creativity and goal threat we need, but it would appear Lennon does not agree. At his age he needs to be playing regularly and so if he isn't getting enough game time reluctantly it is in his own interests to find a club where he will be given the chance to play.

Would love to see him stay too. He's a great player, committed to the Hibs cause and has bust a gut any time he's come on.

I thought he'd be an obvious player to bring on last night. That he wasn't and that Neil Lennon spoke afterwards of how light the squad is suggests to me he's not part of the plans. Seems a shame.

Him and Barts should have been on earlier, Boyle was dead on his feet and Danny wouldn’t fitted in that slot perfectly. As @Smurf says it’s a shame but I am trusting NL if he is adding better quality.

I think the writing has been on the wall for a while now. Lennon took the hump with him and I don't think there is any coming back after he has made his mind up. He has his favourites but if you end up in his bad books then it's usually game over.

Shame as I really wanted Danny to excel after eventually getting to Hibs.

I think the writing has been on the wall for a while now. Lennon took the hump with him and I don't think there is any coming back after he has made his mind up. He has his favourites but if you end up in his bad books then it's usually game over.

Shame as I really wanted Danny to excel after eventually getting to Hibs.

Lennon's original issue with Danny was his attitude towards being a pro.
I'm guessing Neil has relatively high standards but when I first brought it up I didn't want to elaborate too much as he was still playing Stokes and letting him away with murder.

I know Danny found it tough to start, physically and obviously he was going through a horrible time and then got injured and didn't play.
If Danny was in shape and stayed fighting fit over that time I think it might've been a different story.

Shame, as he is a talented player with a touch of swagger and confidence that's always going to be useful in a forward going player.

If Lennon doesn't fancy him, that's good enough for me. No chance he would have been afforded as much good grace with the fans if he wasn't "One of us" Just never worked out for him here and don't see him changing Lennon's mind.

Think he'll be shown the exit. We all wanted him to do well but sadly it hasn't worked out. Had one excellent game against Celtic last season and nothing much after. He's a cracking player but he's struggled with consistency and injuries over his career. Not getting any younger either sadly.

Doesn't sound like he wants to wait it out anymore.

I hope he doesn't just go out on loan. I think he is a player who would still be valued by a lot of teams in Scotland and he could be used as a make-weight in a purchase. Certainly if we were trying to prise a good player from a club with less finances than us.

If McGinn is going to be sold, we can't afford to loose another midfielder. There is space for Swanson, Bartley and Martin.

If McGinn is going to be sold, we can't afford to loose another midfielder. There is space for Swanson, Bartley and Martin.
Wouldn't be too sure bud, took a big gamble getting rid of 2 strikers in January and that turned out to be a masterstroke.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 6316 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50