• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Sunshine on Leith at The ProclaimersA

LaticsHibee

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Any other Hibees there tonight belting out Sunshine on Leith at The Usher Hall? reminded me of the cup final:smug:

any vids :coffee::giggle:

Any other Hibees there tonight belting out Sunshine on Leith at The Usher Hall? reminded me of the cup final:smug:

Was there but came no where near Hampden Latic, great gig though:applause::applause:

I prefer it when they do Joyful Kilmarnock Blues, the last time I saw them at the usher halls was just after Joe Baker passed away, a wee dedication to the man himself and a terrific bounce.

Did they play it last night?

I prefer it when they do Joyful Kilmarnock Blues, the last time I saw them at the usher halls was just after Joe Baker passed away, a wee dedication to the man himself and a terrific bounce.

Did they play it last night?

One of the songs when they did the encore, great song, SOL was class too!

Going tonight :yas::yas:

Saw them in the exhibition centre in Aberdeen last Saturday.

Best live rendition of SOL i've heard from them mainly due to Erica Nockalls on violin. :yas:

I was there tonight.......got a video of SOL........I'll post it soon.

Awesome the night. Sunshine on Leith was good, but Joyful Kilmarnock Blues was superb. Never get bored of seeing the guys play. Took some vids but no checked them back and no got a lot of time to post them. The Violinist chose a nice green dress for coming on for S.O.L!!!

Here you go............

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7U26iahJxA"]YouTube- Proclaimers at the Usher Hall, Edinburgh[/ame]

Any one else feel they werent on for very long? Sure it was only 1hr 15 min.

I timed it at about 90 minutes which is a bit longer than normal.

It seems to be a recurring thing that people complain about - its not as if they don't have enough material to go on longer.

Chat was that craig had wrecked his voice the night before, so maybe that's why?

Anyone know where I can get an instumental version of SOL as a ringtone?

Here you go............

Thanks for that, looked good. I have to admit that people in the crowd talking during songs really gets on my nerves. No Hibees chant at the end this time.

Thanks for that, looked good. I have to admit that people in the crowd talking during songs really gets on my nerves. No Hibees chant at the end this time.

there was on tuesday:applause::applause:

Just back from their gig at the SECC, fantastic night, place was jumping and SOL got a fantastic reception, theres definately something about hearing it live that bringa a tear to yor eye and the hairs on your neck stand up.

Was there last night too and thought the guys were brilliant. First time I've seen them in Weedgieland and was a bit wary but the atmosphere was superb and surprisingly saw a few Hibs scarves and t's on show .
Thought the stuff they did off the new album was excellent.:applause:

Wasnt at that one but saw them at the Play House the year we won the cup, Sunshine On leith was AMAZING then . Hibs scarfs everywhere , think the team were there too.

lindseyy_HFC said:
Wasnt at that one but saw them at the Play House the year we won the cup, Sunshine On leith was AMAZING then . Hibs scarfs everywhere , think the team were there too.
Saw boozy and curier at the night I went that year. Heard there were others from the team too.

This thread has been viewed 2199 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50