• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Stokesey not on fire so much

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
I see Stokesey is in bother at his current club in Greece, having gone AWOL from training for a few days.
He will always be a Hibs legend, but he seems destined to follow in the footsteps of other Hibs Legends who ultimately must regret not developing their career in a different direction.

Anyone seen Stokes recently?

If so can they ask him to get back in touch with Apollon Smyrni.

Manager Georgios Paraschos said "Stokes has not appeared at training for the past three days. We will be seeking an apology. This is unacceptable. "We have had no explanation from him."

Stokes has already been fined by Apollon last month after taking additional time off from training to resolve a 'personal matter.'

Manager Georgios Paraschos said "Stokes has not appeared at training for the past three days. We will be seeking an apology. This is unacceptable. "We have had no explanation from him."

Stokes has already been fined by Apollon last month after taking additional time off from training to resolve a 'personal matter.'

[MENTION=20]Sir Shrink[/MENTION] already started a thread :tuttut:

[MENTION=20]Sir Shrink[/MENTION] already started a thread :tuttut:

Cheers Dub, I'll see if I can delete this one.

Not in my phone!

As if it wasn't abundantly clear already, totally vindicates Lennon's bold move.

Remains a living legend, but he's definitely a bit of a wrong un. Either that or he has issues that need properly addressing.

No doubt he had a pretty dysfunctional upbringing that reads like the plot of a soap opera. Finding out that the people who you thought were your parents were actually your aunt and uncle. That you were born Antony Byrne, not Stokes, must have been a tough one but it certainly seems a deep rooted issue.

He's an intelligent and articulate man. He's a cracking footballer. He's a flawed genius by any standards. Self destruct button always seems just a nudge away with him.

Such a waste of talent.

Poor guy has never been the same since that Muff Diving video surfaced.
Almost like he's lost his nose for goal.

He's a great player but a seriously flawed individual. I know it's common now to say that he only ever really played well in the cup final but it's just not true. I thought he was overall excellent for us in the three stints he had with Hibs. His performance in the cup final will go down in Easter Road folklore and for that he is forever a Hibs legend, but he also got two vital goals at Inverness a few days after losing the League Cup final. He scored loads of goals for Hibs. He is just a maverick hell-bent on self-destruction. A smaller scale Gazza or George Best. Hope he can sort himself out but it's not looking good for him.

He’s in Edinburgh? Is that a secret?

He’s in Edinburgh? Is that a secret?

Not any more.

danni

Not any more.

danni

Where is he now then?:dunno:

Not any more.

danni

They don't call him Loose Lips fi Bonnyrigg for nothing...

Not any more.

danni

I’m clearly too slow I just got that

They don't call him Loose Lips fi Bonnyrigg for nothing...

Oops. I’m sure he’ll be back in Greece in no time. He’s very punchual I hear.

I’m clearly too slow I just got that

Not as slow as Wannabe apparently.

Poor guy has never been the same since that Muff Diving video surfaced.
Almost like he's lost his nose for goal.

Message me the link, no seen that one? Is it good craic?

Message me the link, no seen that one? Is it good craic?

Come on Mark, you’re a better man than that.

Send me it too haha

We will ask for an apology!! Meanwhile in the real world others would be disciplined or sacked for not showing up to work

Seems Tony might be joining Stubbsy at St Mirren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see he’s off to Iran now. I’m sure that will have a happy ending...[emoji6]

Wonder if his agent`s told him what`ll happen when he tries to put a bet on... :sm113:

IRAn!

There's a song there somewhere surely!!

Iran ?....was that no a song by A Flock of Seagulls ?

This thread has been viewed 1727 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back