• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Stokes.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Wants to come back to ER

The Herald.

Not watched it yet but will be based on interview he did with Bartley the other night

"The last few years I have done the whole abroad thing, I have had enough of it, it's hard, hard work," said Stokes

Sums him up really. Thanks for what you've done in the past Stokesy, but I don't think that attitude is gonna fly here anymore

"The last few years I have done the whole abroad thing, I have had enough of it, it's hard, hard work," said Stokes

Sums him up really. Thanks for what you've done in the past Stokesy, but I don't think that attitude is gonna fly here anymore

Having lived abroad for work I can sympathise with what he’s saying, it is hard work. Very hard at times.

Stokes hasn't changed a bit, still a trouble maker. I don't think he will ever change. Not for me. Thanks for the final though.

He was a naturally gifted footballer and a fantastic striker for Hibs. Without doubt we would not have won the SC Final of 2016 without him. One of the most inspirational performances from a Hibs player ever. He is clearly a very flawed and unstable character though. Let's just let him retain the deserved legendary status he has with Hibs and try to look forward rather backwards.

I'm sure he'd love it here. Cup winning legend with one of the best cup final performances you'll see.

But, his time has long passed, can't keep out of trouble and realistically can't keep up his performances.

Thanks for everything Stokesy! I'll always offer you a pint, but you're not for us anymore.

Livi with Bartley and Ambrose? Be ok move for him

This thread has been viewed 1564 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back