• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Stokes.

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
"The last few years I have done the whole abroad thing, I have had enough of it, it's hard, hard work," said Stokes

Sums him up really. Thanks for what you've done in the past Stokesy, but I don't think that attitude is gonna fly here anymore

HibeeZab

Admin
"The last few years I have done the whole abroad thing, I have had enough of it, it's hard, hard work," said Stokes

Sums him up really. Thanks for what you've done in the past Stokesy, but I don't think that attitude is gonna fly here anymore
Having lived abroad for work I can sympathise with what he’s saying, it is hard work. Very hard at times.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
He was a naturally gifted footballer and a fantastic striker for Hibs. Without doubt we would not have won the SC Final of 2016 without him. One of the most inspirational performances from a Hibs player ever. He is clearly a very flawed and unstable character though. Let's just let him retain the deserved legendary status he has with Hibs and try to look forward rather backwards.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I'm sure he'd love it here. Cup winning legend with one of the best cup final performances you'll see.

But, his time has long passed, can't keep out of trouble and realistically can't keep up his performances.

Thanks for everything Stokesy! I'll always offer you a pint, but you're not for us anymore.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old