• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Stockbridge Duck Race - prizes and stuff

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
As promised yesterday I am posting the Bounce prize winners [see below]. Madkink I apologise, you didnt win. It was some guy who's name ends the same as yours mate. Still the other "ink" won:bbb:

Here goes in alphabetical order;

Bill Oddies Beard - 1 month free membership to the david lloyd club. Lets face it Bri, it's better than the polo shirt you won last year. I havent got your voucher yet but i'll get it in the next day or so and sort out getting it to you.

Dr Shrink - Prize donated by Wine Rack [Stockbridge] - A bottle of Lindaur Special Reserve sparkling wine [I have no idea if thats any good but the words 'sparkling' and 'wine' next to each other in a sentence fills me with dread]. If it's crap I'm sure you can negotiate your way out of that and exchange it for something else].

Dub :yas: - [I can hear The Heid and Madster shouting foul already:giggle:] - St Bernards Bar - 1 bottle of spirits.

Jamie - Bailie Bar - 1 bottle of Whisky. [Ah the old adage - look after your admin and your admin will look after you eh]. Kidding folks.

Tiger Prima [The artist formerly known as Louis Prima] - Search-It - A meal for two and drinks in Lancers Indian restaurant in Stockbridge to the value of 50.00 - You need to phone the donator and he will put the money behind the counter in the place for you. I'll PM you the details mate. Nice thing about this prize is that the bloke who donated it is a gunt and he really loved the fact that a Bouncer won his prize:rollfloor

Shandongreen - 1 years membership to the City Car Club [voucher says please use promo on it, whatever that means].

Southfieldhibby - La Tasca [sp] - A meal for two at said place to the value of 60 - nice prize Mark:thumbgrin. I havent got your voucher yet but i'll get it in the next day or so and sort out getting it to you.

Quite apart from that. It was a good day attended by a few bouncers who seemed to enjoy themselves. The kids disco was superb and the buffet, if you could get near it, was good as well. The whole event raised 3531.35p which will be split between Life Care [formerly Stockbridge House] and Maggies Centre. Both are worthwhile causes I hope you agree.

Out of the total raised the Bounce contributed by sponsoring 150 ducks, a total of 225.00 and I really appreciate your support as do Ginty and Mrs Ginty [Stevi]. Ginty intends to come on and thank you all as well but if the **** doesnt sober up enough take it from me that they both really appreciate the contributions:applause::applause:

A special thanks to J'mon:dub14:for putting Vids of the race on you tube. Nice one mate:thumbgrin

The next one is barely 364 days away. See you at that one:thumbgrin

Again, ta very much to everyone that bought ducks. Errol Brown lied when he sung "Everyone's a winner baby that's no lie"

Dub - over and out

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Sure it wasnt dubink that won my prize.

and we have evidence off cheating.

well done to you and everyone involved for organising a great day out and on raising a good amount for those worth while causes
(Posted fae ma mobile fone)

Sure it wasnt dubink that won my prize.

and we have evidence off cheating.

well done to you and everyone involved for organising a great day out and on raising a good amount for those worth while causes
(Posted fae ma mobile fone)

There are no kinks in Dub mate - he's straight as an arrow:coffee: Any idea how long I will have o suffer you and that **** Heid accusing me of cheating:rollfloor

Had a good time mate,Erin really enjoyed the disco and games :cool

There are no kinks in Dub mate - he's straight as an arrow:coffee: Any idea how long I will have o suffer you and that **** Heid accusing me of cheating:rollfloor

til you and Ginty admit you cheated

remember we have photos off your duck being thrown to the front

Had a good time mate,Erin really enjoyed the disco and games :cool

and you didn't even say hello:sadwalk:

til you and Ginty admit you cheated

remember we have photos off your duck being thrown to the front

and you didn't even say hello:sadwalk:
Aye Next time i'll get ye a :beer_1_pr

Aye Next time i'll get ye a :beer_1_pr

1st off august, my 1st drunken bounce meet up, so i'll hold you to that

Woo Hoooooooooooo A tasty meal for two. No Osmo, don't even think about it :tuttut::tuttut: I had a premonition that I would win something though I thought it was going to be a Hibs top :look::rollfloor:rollfloor

So some poppadoms and the rest on lager. Barry:banana

Fuckin` Fix! :coffee:
Obviously an anti-Pilton thing mate :sad

Fuckin` Fix! :coffee:

get the proof up online for all to see

get the proof up online for all to see

Thats some avatar you've got now Madster:rollfloor

Thats some avatar you've got now Madster:rollfloor

:FU:casper

:smug: that's a classic mate :rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor

it's better in a bigger size.

Congratulations to all my fellow bouncers who had won a prize - is that another donation for our night J :wink: - just jesting mate, that is your stag night headwetter :giggle:

Told ye you`get that pic. kinky baby, just not what you were expecting Whigfield......:rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

Played J. :applause:

Correct it is, cannie stand the stuff unless dub manages to get JD LOL

I believe dub is donating his bottle tae :applause:

Aww thanks Jamie and Dub :applause: :applause:

Told ye you`get that pic. kinky baby, just not what you were expecting Whigfield......:rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

Played J. :applause:

surprised the other skip pic hasn't made it on yet.

whigfield was funny (that pic hasn't made it either:rollfloor)

just wait till i get some ale inside me, i will offer lots off entertainment, :mk6:

oh..... :doh:cya

which bit:whoosh:

That skip pic. is in J`s hands........expect it soon. :rollfloor

both :giggle:

watermark.php

at least she looked like she was having fun

Oops. Sooner than that even....:shock:

That skip pic. is in J`s hands........expect it soon. :rollfloor

a few seconds 2 late

I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT.......?/em

Only kidding,you got done up like a kipper,Jamie is a bad man as you now realise:giggle:

Dub.......Gail`s workmates were in the `tic. and bought some ducks, wanna know if they figured.......Alan Smith and Colin Magee?

Let me know ya moanin` bastard.:boxing:

I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT.......?/em

Only kidding,you got done up like a kipper,Jamie is a bad man as you now realise:giggle:

stop deflecting your involvement:coffee:

Little MK was loving the attention, bit like her dad, likes to be in the middle off it all.

looks like 1st & 2nd of august could be fun on the bounce:laff:

Whigfield san........you WILL learn, any Bouncer what takes yer pic.

It`s ALWAYS a set-up. :yams:

I know this first hand.

BASTARDS THE LOT OF THEM. :rollfloor

stop deflecting your involvement:coffee:

Little MK was loving the attention, bit like her dad, likes to be in the middle off it all.

R, that must be one of the cutest pics I've ever seen on the Bounce, she looks as though she is loving the fun.:thumbgrin

However, should you be encouraging her to hang around bars at such a tender age, lol.:wink::wink:

R, that must be one of the cutest pics I've ever seen on the Bounce, she looks as though she is loving the fun.:thumbgrin

However, should you be encouraging her to hang around bars at such a tender age, lol.:wink::wink:

especially with those retrobates and rifraf.....

Whigfield san........you WILL learn, any Bouncer what takes yer pic.

It`s ALWAYS a set-up. :yams:

I know this first hand.

BASTARDS THE LOT OF THEM. :rollfloor

yea, you took the bloody picture:rollfloor

Last edited:
Correct it is, cannie stand the stuff unless dub manages to get JD LOL

I believe dub is donating his bottle tae :applause:

Dub is indeed donating his prize to the cause. I'll bring them both down to the happy castle on the 1st mate.

Southfieldhibby - La Tasca [sp] - A meal for two at said place to the value of 60 - nice prize Mark:thumbgrin. I havent got your voucher yet but i'll get it in the next day or so and sort out getting it to you.

Quite apart from that. It was a good day attended by a few bouncers who seemed to enjoy themselves. The kids disco was superb and the buffet, if you could get near it, was good as well. The whole event raised 3531.35p which will be split between Life Care [formerly Stockbridge House] and Maggies Centre. Both are worthwhile causes I hope you agree.

Out of the total raised the Bounce contributed by sponsoring 150 ducks, a total of 225.00 and I really appreciate your support as do Ginty and Mrs Ginty [Stevi]. Ginty intends to come on and thank you all as well but if the **** doesnt sober up enough take it from me that they both really appreciate the contributions:applause::applause:

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

Outstanding Dub, I fooking love tapas.

Great work by all those who helped raise the moolah too :applause:

Cheers Dubster :yeah:

I suppose I better pay for them soon :surp@

This thread has been viewed 3291 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50