• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Sticky’s v Dodgers

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Dodgers gettin a doin.

The The Huns are miles ahead of them.

I’m not watching it, I’ve got half an ear on it while lm pottering about in the garden. I hate the two of them, but I really hate that new club. It’s unhealthy how much I despise them, and all they stand for.
if anyone can beat them, it’s us for sure.

The The Huns are miles ahead of them.
Dodgers had a wee revival last couple of games when Forrest played. They’re no very good without him.

Smellies looking better until Edouard tries to be cute and misses a sitter over the bar.

Two shockers in five minutes

We better beat livi on Wednesday cos I wouldn't rely on this celtic team doing anything against Aberdeen. They're pish

Celtic really are honking defensively. I hope we can give them a proper turning over on the final day. Would be a great way to finish the season

Given how close we've run the Huns this season and only got a point a to show for it, I'll be pretty miffed if we only take 2 from those chances.

Missed penalties , how much is Edouard worth? 😂

McGregor saves penalty, and he’s fuckin raging.

McGregor saves penalty, and he’s fuckin raging.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Beast

Missed penalties , how much is Edouard worth? 😂
I really do not get the hype over him. I think hes a lazy git and absolutely nothing to crow about

Smellies should be 3 2 up

Smellies should be 3 2 up
Same story last 2 or 3 games they miss plenty chances and are soft as shite at the back

Celtic are gash

Anyway, they better win midweek

From treble trebles to zilch 😂 get it up the most patronising fans in fitba 😂😂😂

Reactions: Zab
I really do not get the hype over him. I think hes a lazy git and absolutely nothing to crow about
Ken Stu, cannae see the attraction.

It would be lovely when we stop them getting the double

I’m not watching it, I’ve got half an ear on it while lm pottering about in the garden. I hate the two of them, but I really hate that new club. It’s unhealthy how much I despise them, and all they stand for.
if anyone can beat them, it’s us for sure.
Are you related to Vincent Van Gogh?

The hype over this zombie team is unreal. Decent side nothing more, slavia pumped them silly at ibrox, celtic players have scored more goals in derbies at ibrox this season than huns and if they'd taken half their chances over the last 3 games they'd have beaten them in them all - and they're pish!! Add the 4 games we've played them if the officials had done their jobs we'd be unbeaten against them.

Are you related to Vincent Van Gogh?
Sorry , I didn’t quite hear that?

They both disgust me.
Followed by wankers whose whole life is set out for them from birth:

religion - football - politics and even as far as having pre identified second teams in other countries and a love or hate for Israel or Palestine. Lapdogs who can’t think for themselves.

Our recent history with the Huns means there’s a lot more hatred understandably but the downside is the other mob think there’s some sort of affinity there and are more patronising than ever.

They’ve also got this “more than a club” pish going on like the cuddly toys of armchair footy fans Barca and Dortmund. Desperate to distance themselves from their partner organisation - Huns, Real and Bayern when reality is there’s little difference. Corporate hoors, gloryhunter followers the world over and pillage other clubs players with the cheque book approach.

Take care x

I'd take playing the huns over Celtic every time just now, despite their league places.

I'd take playing the huns over Celtic every time just now, despite their league places.
You don't think we've more chance of beating that shit show of a celtic team?

You don't think we've more chance of beating that shit show of a celtic team?
Strangely, despite the crapness of Celtic and this seasons results I still feel trepidation when we play them, dont feel that when we play the Huns.

Can any of our stats experts answer me whether we’ve scored more goals against the stickies this season than any other side?

(probably wrong thread to be asking this on)

Given we have scored 3 I'd say definitely

Motherwell have scored 2 not sure who else has scored against them

St Mirren scored 3 in one game in the league cup. No sure if they scored in the league against them though.

Given we have scored 3 I'd say definitely
Scored four if you count Porto's

Scored four if you count Porto's
True and should have been at least 6 (assuming we'd scored the pens) if the officials in Scotland weren't a bunch of cheating orange hun bastards

Can any of our stats experts answer me whether we’ve scored more goals against the stickies this season than any other side?

(probably wrong thread to be asking this on)

St. Mirren beat them 3-2 in the league cup, so that puts them up there.

Don't think they're counting that though as that was the zombie reserves 🙄 hence them still calling themselves invincibles fuckin arseholes

We better beat livi on Wednesday cos I wouldn't rely on this celtic team doing anything against Aberdeen. They're pish
Wouldn't bet on Brown trying against them that's for sure

Wouldn't bet on Brown trying against them that's for sure
Browns still at Ibroke , Lookin for Kent.

I'm happy that The Rangers got through. They have never beaten us in a Scottish Cup tie!!!

Just listening to the radio - they're still talking about the stickies being unbeaten this season. Correct me if I'm wrong but they didnt win the League Cup and they arent in the semi-finals of the Scottish Cup.

Just listening to the radio - they're still talking about the stickies being unbeaten this season. Correct me if I'm wrong but they didnt win the League Cup and they arent in the semi-finals of the Scottish Cup.

They’re unbeaten in the league, which is incredibly hard to do.

They’re unbeaten in the league, which is incredibly hard to do.
Not as hard as winning 55 titles in under 10 years.

They both disgust me.
Followed by wankers whose whole life is set out for them from birth:

religion - football - politics and even as far as having pre identified second teams in other countries and a love or hate for Israel or Palestine. Lapdogs who can’t think for themselves.

Our recent history with the Huns means there’s a lot more hatred understandably but the downside is the other mob think there’s some sort of affinity there and are more patronising than ever.

They’ve also got this “more than a club” pish going on like the cuddly toys of armchair footy fans Barca and Dortmund. Desperate to distance themselves from their partner organisation - Huns, Real and Bayern when reality is there’s little difference. Corporate hoors, gloryhunter followers the world over and pillage other clubs players with the cheque book approach.

Take care x
Nail hit on the napper. I hate the Huns with a passion but it pisses me off that the other lot think they have an affinity with us. They can fuck off

This thread has been viewed 4720 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back