Sticky’s v Dodgers

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
They both disgust me.
Followed by wankers whose whole life is set out for them from birth:

religion - football - politics and even as far as having pre identified second teams in other countries and a love or hate for Israel or Palestine. Lapdogs who can’t think for themselves.

Our recent history with the Huns means there’s a lot more hatred understandably but the downside is the other mob think there’s some sort of affinity there and are more patronising than ever.

They’ve also got this “more than a club” pish going on like the cuddly toys of armchair footy fans Barca and Dortmund. Desperate to distance themselves from their partner organisation - Huns, Real and Bayern when reality is there’s little difference. Corporate hoors, gloryhunter followers the world over and pillage other clubs players with the cheque book approach.

Take care x

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
Can any of our stats experts answer me whether we’ve scored more goals against the stickies this season than any other side?

(probably wrong thread to be asking this on)

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
St Mirren scored 3 in one game in the league cup. No sure if they scored in the league against them though.

Zab

Admin
Can any of our stats experts answer me whether we’ve scored more goals against the stickies this season than any other side?

(probably wrong thread to be asking this on)

St. Mirren beat them 3-2 in the league cup, so that puts them up there.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Don't think they're counting that though as that was the zombie reserves 🙄 hence them still calling themselves invincibles fuckin arseholes

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
Just listening to the radio - they're still talking about the stickies being unbeaten this season. Correct me if I'm wrong but they didnt win the League Cup and they arent in the semi-finals of the Scottish Cup.

Zab

Admin
Just listening to the radio - they're still talking about the stickies being unbeaten this season. Correct me if I'm wrong but they didnt win the League Cup and they arent in the semi-finals of the Scottish Cup.

They’re unbeaten in the league, which is incredibly hard to do.

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
They both disgust me.
Followed by wankers whose whole life is set out for them from birth:

religion - football - politics and even as far as having pre identified second teams in other countries and a love or hate for Israel or Palestine. Lapdogs who can’t think for themselves.

Our recent history with the Huns means there’s a lot more hatred understandably but the downside is the other mob think there’s some sort of affinity there and are more patronising than ever.

They’ve also got this “more than a club” pish going on like the cuddly toys of armchair footy fans Barca and Dortmund. Desperate to distance themselves from their partner organisation - Huns, Real and Bayern when reality is there’s little difference. Corporate hoors, gloryhunter followers the world over and pillage other clubs players with the cheque book approach.

Take care x
Nail hit on the napper. I hate the Huns with a passion but it pisses me off that the other lot think they have an affinity with us. They can fuck off

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here