Sticky’s v Dodgers

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
I’m not watching it, I’ve got half an ear on it while lm pottering about in the garden. I hate the two of them, but I really hate that new club. It’s unhealthy how much I despise them, and all they stand for.
if anyone can beat them, it’s us for sure.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Celtic really are honking defensively. I hope we can give them a proper turning over on the final day. Would be a great way to finish the season

Given how close we've run the Huns this season and only got a point a to show for it, I'll be pretty miffed if we only take 2 from those chances.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I’m not watching it, I’ve got half an ear on it while lm pottering about in the garden. I hate the two of them, but I really hate that new club. It’s unhealthy how much I despise them, and all they stand for.
if anyone can beat them, it’s us for sure.
Are you related to Vincent Van Gogh?

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
The hype over this zombie team is unreal. Decent side nothing more, slavia pumped them silly at ibrox, celtic players have scored more goals in derbies at ibrox this season than huns and if they'd taken half their chances over the last 3 games they'd have beaten them in them all - and they're pish!! Add the 4 games we've played them if the officials had done their jobs we'd be unbeaten against them.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here