• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Steven Fletcher wanted to come home to ER

Thomo0762

Just A Radge
Reaction score
According to his mate, Tam McManus Fletcher would have walked back to Hibs but the board weren't interested. if we were going to sign a player in his mid-30s I would rather have had Fletch was the injury-prone McGeady

According to his mate, Tam McManus Fletcher would have walked back to Hibs but the board weren't interested. if we were going to sign a player in his mid-30s I would rather have had Fletch was the injury-prone McGeady
Injury prone or not I can’t remember McGeady being all over the news for spitting on a rickshaw operator

Would've took him, but realistically not all that bothered.

Injury prone or not I can’t remember McGeady being all over the news for spitting on a rickshaw operator

Aye but he picked Ireland over Scotland 😤

Aye but he picked Ireland over Scotland 😤
The bounder 😧

Maybe that’s why he said he would walk back to Hibs as opposed to taking a rickshaw

robert deniro psychiatrist GIF

Another striker that doesn’t score enough, but, no issues with his fitness. I’d like to know the thought process because he could have been our Brewster.

If tam McManus told me the sky was blue I'd look out the window

If Hibs had signed fletcher im fairly certain you’d be on here leading the meltdown

Of course he wanted to come here, we'd probably have been the highest paying option.

Hunco and Celtic, nope.
Aberdeen weren't gonna sign him
Hearts have been on Shankland all summer

The rest can't offer what we can, so we'd obviously be top of his agents phone book.

Of course he wanted to come here, we'd probably have been the highest paying option.

Hunco and Celtic, nope.
Aberdeen weren't gonna sign him
Hearts have been on Shankland all summer

The rest can't offer what we can, so we'd obviously be top of his agents phone book.
Is he still chasing the money? When you look at the millions he has been bought and sold for throughout his career i can imagine he will be set up for life now. I though he just wanted to see his twighlight years at his boyhood club or am I being naive?

Is he still chasing the money? When you look at the millions he has been bought and sold for throughout his career i can imagine he will be set up for life now. I though he just wanted to see his twighlight years at his boyhood club or am I being naive?

Even if he just wanted to come back to Scotland and wind down, getting the most while you can is natural.

If celtic and Hibs offered him a deal, where do you think he'd wind up?

The S*n calling Tam McManus a "Hibs legend" what the Fuck 🤣🤣🤣

The words of an utter slaver in Tam McManus. As others have said, I don’t believe a word he puts out, especially in a column of an absolute rag.

The S*n calling Tam McManus a "Hibs legend" what the Fuck 🤣🤣🤣
He said it on PLZ Soccer. The you tube show he does with Roughie and Peter Martin. The papers have just lifted it from there

He'll be on a decent wedge at United and we already have a similar player in Doidge. I would've been happy seeing him back if we moved CD on, but it is what it is.

Still hoping for a couple of experienced players coming in

Fuck up Tam attention seeking dick

Attachments

• IMG-20220726-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20220726-WA0001.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 42
Fuck up Tam attention seeking dick
Probably having a go because he got emptied fae commentating. Fuckin Tman? Fuckin Tpot mare like.

Fletch wanted a 2 year contract
McGeady accepted a 1 year contract.
If old man Fletcher gets a bad injury early on they will be paying his wages for 2 years. If McGeady get badly hurt our financial pain will only last until May.
Obviously I hope both can avoid serious injury.

As for strikers, we have 5
Doidge on a 2 year contract, Nisbet returning to playing in December. Melkerson, Youan and Bojang.

No rickshaws in Dundee.

Reactions: Dub
No rickshaws in Dundee.
Man will be gutted

No rickshaws in Dundee.
Had a GeorgeShaw not so long ago I’m sure.

Hibs not signing Fletcher must mean we're approaching a point post-2007 squad where there are very few players if any that we'd want back at the club to finish their careers?

Hibs not signing Fletcher must mean we're approaching a point post-2007 squad where there are very few players if any that we'd want back at the club to finish their careers?

Sol Bamba is a free agent....

Other than that aye, we're entering the decade anniversary of the wilderness years where Leigh Griffiths was about the only young player you could highlight. That ship has well and truly sailed.

Might be nice to see the back of the the "bring back Riordan, Whittaker, Sproule, Fletch, Broonie etc..." type threads though.

It'll be a while before SJM making a legendary return seems realistic.

Interestingly i read Leigh Griffiths is training at Livingston.
Could the ned whisperer Martindale light a fire under him?

Interestingly i read Leigh Griffiths is training at Livingston.
Could the ned whisperer Martindale light a fire under him?

It's where I predicted he'd end up before he signed for Falkirk. There is a second chance narrative there already with Martindale and he has played for Livi before. It would be a pretty receptive fanbase for him.The Livi cheers will get drowned out by the jeers and insults of away fans most weeks like, but still...

The Konte ship has certainly sailed - he's 41 and retired from playing 9 years ago unfortunately :cryy:

The Konte ship has certainly sailed - he's 41 and retired from playing 9 years ago unfortunately :cryy:
Ah, the Mali magician.

It's where I predicted he'd end up before he signed for Falkirk. There is a second chance narrative there already with Martindale and he has played for Livi before. It would be a pretty receptive fanbase for him.The Livi cheers will get drowned out by the jeers and insults of away fans most weeks like, but still...
Agreed, Martindale can trump any low Leigh comes up with. He is giving Griffiths a chance to train hard and show he is up for the fight but won't sign him up unless he shows he is better than what he already has and is convinced Leigh can and will sustain it.
Martindale isn't daft, he cut Stokes lose in double quick time. I can see him giving Griffiths a short contract, if and when he is fully fit, which will take him to the pre World Cup break with an option of an extention if he proves his worth.

McManus talking shite shocker!

Looks like Tams got a riddy now

Looks like Tams got a riddy now
Wee Tam very badly burned.
Ouch!

Lead the line outstandingly well for the Arabs tonight

Shocking haircut.
Bookable.

Reactions: Zab

Not sure I believe he turned down four English championship clubs to play for the great Jack Ross in the beautiful city of Dundee…

Reactions: Zab
Not sure I believe he turned down four English championship clubs to play for the great Jack Ross in the beautiful city of Dundee…
Could have been the likes of Rotherham offering a one year deal instead of the 2 year offer at D.Utd

Probably wanted to find a blind barber to keep his shocking haircut.
Honestly.
Why do footballers want to make their heads look like half shaved coconuts in a Barbie factory.
Sad but rich.

Honestly.
Why do footballers want to make their heads look like half shaved coconuts in a Barbie factory.
Sad but rich.
Was just thinking that on Thursday afternoon when waiting to get my hair cut at the barbers. Young guys had painstaking care put into their hair by the craftsman but despite this they all ended up looking like a coconut with a face. Obviously they all still looked better than me but not by as much as they should have.

Honestly.
Sad but rich.
Is Fletcher no one of them gaun bald hairtransplant gadgies?

This thread has been viewed 2569 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50