Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
No rickshaws in Dundee.

Reactions: Dub

ZemmamasBarnet

Private Member
Reaction score
Hibs not signing Fletcher must mean we're approaching a point post-2007 squad where there are very few players if any that we'd want back at the club to finish their careers?

Two Headed Boy

Private Member
Reaction score
Hibs not signing Fletcher must mean we're approaching a point post-2007 squad where there are very few players if any that we'd want back at the club to finish their careers?

Sol Bamba is a free agent....

Other than that aye, we're entering the decade anniversary of the wilderness years where Leigh Griffiths was about the only young player you could highlight. That ship has well and truly sailed.

Might be nice to see the back of the the "bring back Riordan, Whittaker, Sproule, Fletch, Broonie etc..." type threads though.

It'll be a while before SJM making a legendary return seems realistic.

Jack K

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Interestingly i read Leigh Griffiths is training at Livingston.
Could the ned whisperer Martindale light a fire under him?

Two Headed Boy

Private Member
Reaction score
Interestingly i read Leigh Griffiths is training at Livingston.
Could the ned whisperer Martindale light a fire under him?

It's where I predicted he'd end up before he signed for Falkirk. There is a second chance narrative there already with Martindale and he has played for Livi before. It would be a pretty receptive fanbase for him.The Livi cheers will get drowned out by the jeers and insults of away fans most weeks like, but still...

Hibee Kev

Private Member
Reaction score
The Konte ship has certainly sailed - he's 41 and retired from playing 9 years ago unfortunately :cryy:

Jack K

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
It's where I predicted he'd end up before he signed for Falkirk. There is a second chance narrative there already with Martindale and he has played for Livi before. It would be a pretty receptive fanbase for him.The Livi cheers will get drowned out by the jeers and insults of away fans most weeks like, but still...
Agreed, Martindale can trump any low Leigh comes up with. He is giving Griffiths a chance to train hard and show he is up for the fight but won't sign him up unless he shows he is better than what he already has and is convinced Leigh can and will sustain it.
Martindale isn't daft, he cut Stokes lose in double quick time. I can see him giving Griffiths a short contract, if and when he is fully fit, which will take him to the pre World Cup break with an option of an extention if he proves his worth.

dmn1989

Private Member
Reaction score
Lead the line outstandingly well for the Arabs tonight

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Shocking haircut.
Bookable.

Reactions: Zab

tricky

Private Member
Reaction score
Reactions: Zab

Jack K

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Not sure I believe he turned down four English championship clubs to play for the great Jack Ross in the beautiful city of Dundee…
Could have been the likes of Rotherham offering a one year deal instead of the 2 year offer at D.Utd

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Probably wanted to find a blind barber to keep his shocking haircut.
Honestly.
Why do footballers want to make their heads look like half shaved coconuts in a Barbie factory.
Sad but rich.

Jack K

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Honestly.
Why do footballers want to make their heads look like half shaved coconuts in a Barbie factory.
Sad but rich.
Was just thinking that on Thursday afternoon when waiting to get my hair cut at the barbers. Young guys had painstaking care put into their hair by the craftsman but despite this they all ended up looking like a coconut with a face. Obviously they all still looked better than me but not by as much as they should have.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Honestly.
Sad but rich.
Is Fletcher no one of them gaun bald hairtransplant gadgies?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 1681 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75