Steven Fletcher wanted to come home to ER

Thomo0762

Just A Radge
Reaction score
According to his mate, Tam McManus Fletcher would have walked back to Hibs but the board weren't interested. if we were going to sign a player in his mid-30s I would rather have had Fletch was the injury-prone McGeady

Beagle

Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
According to his mate, Tam McManus Fletcher would have walked back to Hibs but the board weren't interested. if we were going to sign a player in his mid-30s I would rather have had Fletch was the injury-prone McGeady
Injury prone or not I can’t remember McGeady being all over the news for spitting on a rickshaw operator

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Injury prone or not I can’t remember McGeady being all over the news for spitting on a rickshaw operator

Aye but he picked Ireland over Scotland 😤

Beagle

Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
robert deniro psychiatrist GIF

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score

Another striker that doesn’t score enough, but, no issues with his fitness. I’d like to know the thought process because he could have been our Brewster.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
If Hibs had signed fletcher im fairly certain you’d be on here leading the meltdown

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Of course he wanted to come here, we'd probably have been the highest paying option.

Hunco and Celtic, nope.
Aberdeen weren't gonna sign him
Hearts have been on Shankland all summer

The rest can't offer what we can, so we'd obviously be top of his agents phone book.

Thomo0762

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Of course he wanted to come here, we'd probably have been the highest paying option.

Hunco and Celtic, nope.
Aberdeen weren't gonna sign him
Hearts have been on Shankland all summer

The rest can't offer what we can, so we'd obviously be top of his agents phone book.
Is he still chasing the money? When you look at the millions he has been bought and sold for throughout his career i can imagine he will be set up for life now. I though he just wanted to see his twighlight years at his boyhood club or am I being naive?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Is he still chasing the money? When you look at the millions he has been bought and sold for throughout his career i can imagine he will be set up for life now. I though he just wanted to see his twighlight years at his boyhood club or am I being naive?

Even if he just wanted to come back to Scotland and wind down, getting the most while you can is natural.

If celtic and Hibs offered him a deal, where do you think he'd wind up?

Zab

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
The words of an utter slaver in Tam McManus. As others have said, I don’t believe a word he puts out, especially in a column of an absolute rag.

Thomo0762

Just A Radge
Reaction score
The S*n calling Tam McManus a "Hibs legend" what the Fuck 🤣🤣🤣
He said it on PLZ Soccer. The you tube show he does with Roughie and Peter Martin. The papers have just lifted it from there

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
He'll be on a decent wedge at United and we already have a similar player in Doidge. I would've been happy seeing him back if we moved CD on, but it is what it is.

Still hoping for a couple of experienced players coming in

Keithd1875

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Fuck up Tam attention seeking dick

Attachments

• IMG-20220726-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20220726-WA0001.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 42

Jack K

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Fletch wanted a 2 year contract
McGeady accepted a 1 year contract.
If old man Fletcher gets a bad injury early on they will be paying his wages for 2 years. If McGeady get badly hurt our financial pain will only last until May.
Obviously I hope both can avoid serious injury.

As for strikers, we have 5
Doidge on a 2 year contract, Nisbet returning to playing in December. Melkerson, Youan and Bojang.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 1841 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£60.00