• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Stadium Tour - Missing Jerseys Returned

Hurrah!

Whoever took the shirts and then realised it was the right thing to taking them back well done for handing them in. Takes a bit of guts to be brave and admit being in the wrong. Lessons learned hopefuly.

Whoever took the shirts and then realised it was the right thing to taking them back well done for handing them in. Takes a bit of guts to be brave and admit being in the wrong. Lessons learned hopefuly.

i would still give them a clip round the ear,stupid asshole what were they thinking,that nobody would notice,good that the pressure got to them and realised how stupid it was as it would have been solid to sell after the appeal to get them back.

Good that they're back, I'm surprised actually.

Glad they came to their senses, no credit to them though because the tops were taken in the first place!
Should be banned from Easter Road, fair play to Hibs for letting it go, I wouldn't.

Good that they're back, I'm surprised actually.

Glad they came to their senses, no credit to them though because the tops were taken in the first place!
Should be banned from Easter Road, fair play to Hibs for letting it go, I wouldn't.
they have no sense,stealing them in the first place shows how stupid they are and how senseless the are..i would ban them aswell or him or her,they should be ashamed as it could have and may still put other events at risk.

I wouldn't give the thieving bastards any credit whatsoever. There is nothing brave about handing stolen goods back, that's if they even handed them back themselves. I reckon the publicity and the anger to the thefts made them return them, not guts or bravery.

doin the stadium tour with my work tomorrow morning, lookin forward to it..

doin the stadium tour with my work tomorrow morning, lookin forward to it..

Sue McLernon is doing the 10.30am tour...is that your time slot? If so, look out for His Nibs, he is going to see her about something just before then :thumbgrin

Sue McLernon is doing the 10.30am tour...is that your time slot? If so, look out for His Nibs, he is going to see her about something just before then :thumbgrin

His nibs hehe..... Thought it was hibsnibs

I wouldn't give the thieving bastards any credit whatsoever. There is nothing brave about handing stolen goods back, that's if they even handed them back themselves. I reckon the publicity and the anger to the thefts made them return them, not guts or bravery.
exactly,there were proberly shiting themselves incase people got wind it was them,cause a few hibby's would have gave them a good slap for taken the piss.

aye 1030 slot for street soccer group, will ask if he wants to join us on the tour although assume has probably done it before..

This thread has been viewed 5083 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back