• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

ST plan available again

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

Nice one

Good feedback according to this...

Be interesting how fans with bad credit history get on.

Early bird deadline is now 5pm Friday 26th April.

Early bird deadline is now 5pm Friday 26th April.
Well done, you and Tracy.
Good start.

Well done, you and Tracy.
Good start.

All kudos for this one is on the small operations team at the club ✅

I've used V12 a few times in the not so distant past and have always found them to be very good.

Renewed via new system,hopefully all good have confirmation etc. Most pleasurable experience, probably because done it poolside in Ibizia GGTTH

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

All kudos for this one is on the small operations team at the club ✅
Very fair of you to state that. However, take all the praise you can while it's going because there will be enough flak flying around very soon, most of it unwarranted; just ask Tracy.
Again, good luck and well done on your victory.

Nice one

Good feedback according to this...

Be interesting how fans with bad credit history get on.

Not very well in my case.

Very fair of you to state that. However, take all the praise you can while it's going because there will be enough flak flying around very soon, most of it unwarranted; just ask Tracy.

Aye, ya board lackie, enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Renewed via new system,hopefully all good have confirmation etc. Most pleasurable experience, probably because done it poolside in Ibizia GGTTH

Ha or maybe not in this case, email today to say no go. Are they doing the spread it over 3 or 4 months plan again like they done before the finance plan? After this holiday and other commitments over next few months not sure if can pay a lump sum.

Ha or maybe not in this case, email today to say no go. Are they doing the spread it over 3 or 4 months plan again like they done before the finance plan? After this holiday and other commitments over next few months not sure if can pay a lump sum.

Not at the moment, nor has information dropped down about that. See if I can get an answer.

I do see other clubs offering a 4 months plan but there’s interest on that option.

Hibs have negotiated a good deal to match Zebra offering at 0% -

Aberdeen are passing the interest on Aberdeen Football Club - powered by V12 Season Ticket Finance - Celtic arenae transparent from what I see Zebra Finance Online | Celtic Season Tickets

Should you need it 02920468900 is the V12 customer service number.

Not at the moment, nor has information dropped down about that. See if I can get an answer.

I do see other clubs offering a 4 months plan but there’s interest on that option.

Hibs have negotiated a good deal to match Zebra offering at 0% -

Aberdeen are passing the interest on Aberdeen Football Club - powered by V12 Season Ticket Finance - Celtic arenae transparent from what I see Zebra Finance Online | Celtic Season Tickets

Should you need it 02920468900 is the V12 customer service number.
Cheers for replying but don't see any point in contacting them, the email was clear it was rejected, have worked in finance and usually it's uncompromising. Think there might be an interest in the coming weeks for the old payment plan if few more applications are rejected so be grateful if any feedback on this.

Plus note just been pointed out the money saved on travelling to games alone will pay for a wee holiday, if gonna get my baws sniffed by a dog in a queue least get a bit sun at end of it.

I emailed the club looking for a price for the monthly plan as I’m a student and it’s not on the e ticketing website. They told me it was simply the cost of a ST divided by 11? Is it paid over 11 months as the club say or is it over 4 months like some have suggested on this thread?

I emailed the club looking for a price for the monthly plan as I’m a student and it’s not on the e ticketing website. They told me it was simply the cost of a ST divided by 11? Is it paid over 11 months as the club say or is it over 4 months like some have suggested on this thread?

Its over 11 months, you have to prove you are a student by taking your matriculation card into the club shop, staying out all night after drinking 10 cans of vodka laced monster at pre's, dressing like a tramp and sponging off your parents. Then stay in bed until lunchtime every day for a week.

Its over 11 months, you have to prove you are a student by taking your matriculation card into the club shop, staying out all night after drinking 10 cans of vodka laced monster at pre's, dressing like a tramp and sponging off your parents. Then stay in bed until lunchtime every day for a week.
Harsh, but true.

Never done me any 'arm, lad.

V12 have a Portal that will allow you to manage your agreement online - Make payments, change your payment date, view your outstanding balance and update your Direct Debit details.

Just changed mines to after pay day in May :eusa-dance:

V12 have a Portal that will allow you to manage your agreement online - Make payments, change your payment date, view your outstanding balance and update your Direct Debit details.

Just changed mines to after pay day in May :eusa-dance:

I dont think Zebra have that option. I wouldnae mind coming off the day after pay day, no the middle of the month?

I dont think Zebra have that option. I wouldnae mind coming off the day after pay day, no the middle of the month?

Zebra didnae have a smooth portal to do everything yerself like V12 but you could give them a call to change it.

I like all my DDs coming off after the 20th so this is ideal.

Anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you?

Anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you?

V12 application?

If so, I made my application receipt at 9pm - straight after applying and confirmation at 7:30 the following day.

V12 application?

If so, I made my application receipt at 9pm - straight after applying and confirmation at 7:30 the following day.
Cheers mate. Applied on Friday and heard feck all. Will phone them tomorrow.

Cheers mate. Applied on Friday and heard feck all. Will phone them tomorrow.
I applied on Friday to renew all of our tickets. Confirmation email immediately and approval/docs to sign within minutes. I'd call them as I think the website was coping with high demand due to all the clubs using V12 now instead of Zebra had custom.

Phones the ticket office apparently my session had timed out so application wasn't sent to V12. Worked out well as managed to convince the Mrs. to let me get the 2 kids ones as well.

Phones the ticket office apparently my session had timed out so application wasn't sent to V12. Worked out well as managed to convince the Mrs. to let me get the 2 kids ones as well.

Shan that ticketmaster failed but ideal how it’s worked out now.

Bright side - These things happen for a reason

Shan that ticketmaster failed but ideal how it’s worked out now.

Bright side - These things happen for a reason
Exactly mate. My own fault for being a 25 year old dinosaur and typing slow haha. Even managed to get the same seats where I had my first season ticket.

4 of us all renewed.

Approved today. Buzzing.

Approved today. Buzzing.
Good news!

I got turned down so after 14 years of payment plan four of us were left without a ST for new season

I got turned down so after 14 years of payment plan four of us were left without a ST for new season
Has the payment plan been going 14 years? Didn't think it was that long.

Think V12 have been stricter with lending which is going to affect some people. I think clubs can administer their own plans for a very short period- 3 months?
Maybe it's something to be looked at @Power?

Think V12 have been stricter with lending which is going to affect some people. I think clubs can administer their own plans for a very short period- 3 months?
your right when first got we were one plus two bairns so a lot cheaper. There is negotiations going on at the moment with a local credit union for those that have been refused is what what I have been informed and an announcement next week

Noted at this end - Something I can put forward.

If less than 4months then it does look like consumer credit licence regulations are relaxed.

Nightmare mate

Anyone know when the deadline for retaining your seat is? Buying ST outright but might be couple months of putting aside few quid 1st. Getting caught up in this early bird renewal when plenty time to get one.

Anyone know when the deadline for retaining your seat is? Buying ST outright but might be couple months of putting aside few quid 1st. Getting caught up in this early bird renewal when plenty time to get one.

Lifted from the season ticket update on the club website - ‘Seat release deadline is 5pm on Friday 7 June - season tickets will come off sale at that point for a short period to allow for holders to move seats to any that become available. More information on this will follow closer to the time.’

Lifted from the season ticket update on the club website - ‘Seat release deadline is 5pm on Friday 7 June - season tickets will come off sale at that point for a short period to allow for holders to move seats to any that become available. More information on this will follow closer to the time.’

Might try to move nearer the front of the east , old legs aint what they used to be

Thanks.

This thread has been viewed 4155 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back