• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

ST plan available again

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you?
V12 application?

If so, I made my application receipt at 9pm - straight after applying and confirmation at 7:30 the following day.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Cheers mate. Applied on Friday and heard feck all. Will phone them tomorrow.
I applied on Friday to renew all of our tickets. Confirmation email immediately and approval/docs to sign within minutes. I'd call them as I think the website was coping with high demand due to all the clubs using V12 now instead of Zebra had custom.

West Lothian Hibee

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Phones the ticket office apparently my session had timed out so application wasn't sent to V12. Worked out well as managed to convince the Mrs. to let me get the 2 kids ones as well.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Phones the ticket office apparently my session had timed out so application wasn't sent to V12. Worked out well as managed to convince the Mrs. to let me get the 2 kids ones as well.
Shan that ticketmaster failed but ideal how it’s worked out now.

Bright side - These things happen for a reason

West Lothian Hibee

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Shan that ticketmaster failed but ideal how it’s worked out now.

Bright side - These things happen for a reason
Exactly mate. My own fault for being a 25 year old dinosaur and typing slow haha. Even managed to get the same seats where I had my first season ticket.

newhoosehibby

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I got turned down so after 14 years of payment plan four of us were left without a ST for new season

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I got turned down so after 14 years of payment plan four of us were left without a ST for new season
Has the payment plan been going 14 years? Didn't think it was that long.

Think V12 have been stricter with lending which is going to affect some people. I think clubs can administer their own plans for a very short period- 3 months?
Maybe it's something to be looked at @Power?

newhoosehibby

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce

Think V12 have been stricter with lending which is going to affect some people. I think clubs can administer their own plans for a very short period- 3 months?
your right when first got we were one plus two bairns so a lot cheaper. There is negotiations going on at the moment with a local credit union for those that have been refused is what what I have been informed and an announcement next week

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

Noted at this end - Something I can put forward.

If less than 4months then it does look like consumer credit licence regulations are relaxed.

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Anyone know when the deadline for retaining your seat is? Buying ST outright but might be couple months of putting aside few quid 1st. Getting caught up in this early bird renewal when plenty time to get one.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Anyone know when the deadline for retaining your seat is? Buying ST outright but might be couple months of putting aside few quid 1st. Getting caught up in this early bird renewal when plenty time to get one.

Lifted from the season ticket update on the club website - ‘Seat release deadline is 5pm on Friday 7 June - season tickets will come off sale at that point for a short period to allow for holders to move seats to any that become available. More information on this will follow closer to the time.’

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Lifted from the season ticket update on the club website - ‘Seat release deadline is 5pm on Friday 7 June - season tickets will come off sale at that point for a short period to allow for holders to move seats to any that become available. More information on this will follow closer to the time.’
Might try to move nearer the front of the east , old legs aint what they used to be

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Thanks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors