www.hibeesbounce.com

Power

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Early bird deadline is now 5pm Friday 26th April.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I've used V12 a few times in the not so distant past and have always found them to be very good.

Reactions: Jamie and Power

EastMeetsWest

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Renewed via new system,hopefully all good have confirmation etc. Most pleasurable experience, probably because done it poolside in Ibizia GGTTH

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1875

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
All kudos for this one is on the small operations team at the club ✅
Very fair of you to state that. However, take all the praise you can while it's going because there will be enough flak flying around very soon, most of it unwarranted; just ask Tracy.
Again, good luck and well done on your victory.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Very fair of you to state that. However, take all the praise you can while it's going because there will be enough flak flying around very soon, most of it unwarranted; just ask Tracy.
Aye, ya board lackie, enjoy it whilst it lasts.

EastMeetsWest

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Renewed via new system,hopefully all good have confirmation etc. Most pleasurable experience, probably because done it poolside in Ibizia GGTTH

Ha or maybe not in this case, email today to say no go. Are they doing the spread it over 3 or 4 months plan again like they done before the finance plan? After this holiday and other commitments over next few months not sure if can pay a lump sum.

Power

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Ha or maybe not in this case, email today to say no go. Are they doing the spread it over 3 or 4 months plan again like they done before the finance plan? After this holiday and other commitments over next few months not sure if can pay a lump sum.

Not at the moment, nor has information dropped down about that. See if I can get an answer.

I do see other clubs offering a 4 months plan but there’s interest on that option.

Hibs have negotiated a good deal to match Zebra offering at 0% -

Aberdeen are passing the interest on Aberdeen Football Club - powered by V12 Season Ticket Finance - Celtic arenae transparent from what I see Zebra Finance Online | Celtic Season Tickets

Should you need it 02920468900 is the V12 customer service number.

EastMeetsWest

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Not at the moment, nor has information dropped down about that. See if I can get an answer.

I do see other clubs offering a 4 months plan but there’s interest on that option.

Hibs have negotiated a good deal to match Zebra offering at 0% -

Aberdeen are passing the interest on Aberdeen Football Club - powered by V12 Season Ticket Finance - Celtic arenae transparent from what I see Zebra Finance Online | Celtic Season Tickets

Should you need it 02920468900 is the V12 customer service number.
Cheers for replying but don't see any point in contacting them, the email was clear it was rejected, have worked in finance and usually it's uncompromising. Think there might be an interest in the coming weeks for the old payment plan if few more applications are rejected so be grateful if any feedback on this.

Plus note just been pointed out the money saved on travelling to games alone will pay for a wee holiday, if gonna get my baws sniffed by a dog in a queue least get a bit sun at end of it.

Callumnapier

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I emailed the club looking for a price for the monthly plan as I’m a student and it’s not on the e ticketing website. They told me it was simply the cost of a ST divided by 11? Is it paid over 11 months as the club say or is it over 4 months like some have suggested on this thread?

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I emailed the club looking for a price for the monthly plan as I’m a student and it’s not on the e ticketing website. They told me it was simply the cost of a ST divided by 11? Is it paid over 11 months as the club say or is it over 4 months like some have suggested on this thread?
Its over 11 months, you have to prove you are a student by taking your matriculation card into the club shop, staying out all night after drinking 10 cans of vodka laced monster at pre's, dressing like a tramp and sponging off your parents. Then stay in bed until lunchtime every day for a week.

Callumnapier

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Its over 11 months, you have to prove you are a student by taking your matriculation card into the club shop, staying out all night after drinking 10 cans of vodka laced monster at pre's, dressing like a tramp and sponging off your parents. Then stay in bed until lunchtime every day for a week.
Harsh, but true.

• Wow

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Website
www.2sevens.nl
Never done me any 'arm, lad.

Power

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
V12 have a Portal that will allow you to manage your agreement online - Make payments, change your payment date, view your outstanding balance and update your Direct Debit details.

Just changed mines to after pay day in May :eusa-dance:

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
V12 have a Portal that will allow you to manage your agreement online - Make payments, change your payment date, view your outstanding balance and update your Direct Debit details.

Just changed mines to after pay day in May :eusa-dance:
I dont think Zebra have that option. I wouldnae mind coming off the day after pay day, no the middle of the month?

Power

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I dont think Zebra have that option. I wouldnae mind coming off the day after pay day, no the middle of the month?
Zebra didnae have a smooth portal to do everything yerself like V12 but you could give them a call to change it.

I like all my DDs coming off after the 20th so this is ideal.

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel