• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

ST plan available again

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Early bird deadline is now 5pm Friday 26th April.

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Renewed via new system,hopefully all good have confirmation etc. Most pleasurable experience, probably because done it poolside in Ibizia GGTTH

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
All kudos for this one is on the small operations team at the club ✅
Very fair of you to state that. However, take all the praise you can while it's going because there will be enough flak flying around very soon, most of it unwarranted; just ask Tracy.
Again, good luck and well done on your victory.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Very fair of you to state that. However, take all the praise you can while it's going because there will be enough flak flying around very soon, most of it unwarranted; just ask Tracy.
Aye, ya board lackie, enjoy it whilst it lasts.

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Renewed via new system,hopefully all good have confirmation etc. Most pleasurable experience, probably because done it poolside in Ibizia GGTTH

Ha or maybe not in this case, email today to say no go. Are they doing the spread it over 3 or 4 months plan again like they done before the finance plan? After this holiday and other commitments over next few months not sure if can pay a lump sum.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Ha or maybe not in this case, email today to say no go. Are they doing the spread it over 3 or 4 months plan again like they done before the finance plan? After this holiday and other commitments over next few months not sure if can pay a lump sum.

Not at the moment, nor has information dropped down about that. See if I can get an answer.

I do see other clubs offering a 4 months plan but there’s interest on that option.

Hibs have negotiated a good deal to match Zebra offering at 0% -

Aberdeen are passing the interest on Aberdeen Football Club - powered by V12 Season Ticket Finance - Celtic arenae transparent from what I see Zebra Finance Online | Celtic Season Tickets

Should you need it 02920468900 is the V12 customer service number.

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Not at the moment, nor has information dropped down about that. See if I can get an answer.

I do see other clubs offering a 4 months plan but there’s interest on that option.

Hibs have negotiated a good deal to match Zebra offering at 0% -

Aberdeen are passing the interest on Aberdeen Football Club - powered by V12 Season Ticket Finance - Celtic arenae transparent from what I see Zebra Finance Online | Celtic Season Tickets

Should you need it 02920468900 is the V12 customer service number.
Cheers for replying but don't see any point in contacting them, the email was clear it was rejected, have worked in finance and usually it's uncompromising. Think there might be an interest in the coming weeks for the old payment plan if few more applications are rejected so be grateful if any feedback on this.

Plus note just been pointed out the money saved on travelling to games alone will pay for a wee holiday, if gonna get my baws sniffed by a dog in a queue least get a bit sun at end of it.

Callumnapier

Bounce Radge
I emailed the club looking for a price for the monthly plan as I’m a student and it’s not on the e ticketing website. They told me it was simply the cost of a ST divided by 11? Is it paid over 11 months as the club say or is it over 4 months like some have suggested on this thread?

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I emailed the club looking for a price for the monthly plan as I’m a student and it’s not on the e ticketing website. They told me it was simply the cost of a ST divided by 11? Is it paid over 11 months as the club say or is it over 4 months like some have suggested on this thread?
Its over 11 months, you have to prove you are a student by taking your matriculation card into the club shop, staying out all night after drinking 10 cans of vodka laced monster at pre's, dressing like a tramp and sponging off your parents. Then stay in bed until lunchtime every day for a week.

Callumnapier

Bounce Radge
Its over 11 months, you have to prove you are a student by taking your matriculation card into the club shop, staying out all night after drinking 10 cans of vodka laced monster at pre's, dressing like a tramp and sponging off your parents. Then stay in bed until lunchtime every day for a week.
Harsh, but true.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Never done me any 'arm, lad.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
V12 have a Portal that will allow you to manage your agreement online - Make payments, change your payment date, view your outstanding balance and update your Direct Debit details.

Just changed mines to after pay day in May :eusa-dance:

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
V12 have a Portal that will allow you to manage your agreement online - Make payments, change your payment date, view your outstanding balance and update your Direct Debit details.

Just changed mines to after pay day in May :eusa-dance:
I dont think Zebra have that option. I wouldnae mind coming off the day after pay day, no the middle of the month?

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I dont think Zebra have that option. I wouldnae mind coming off the day after pay day, no the middle of the month?
Zebra didnae have a smooth portal to do everything yerself like V12 but you could give them a call to change it.

I like all my DDs coming off after the 20th so this is ideal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors