• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

St Murn away Sat Feb 16?

Dublin_Hibee

Just A Radge
Reaction score
We drunkenly discussed this after the cup game, is anyone still keen?

Ryanair to Prestwick at 8.05am is EUR25.99, can then get the train direct to Paisley and returning with Aer Lingus from Glasgow at 9pm is GBP39.99

We drunkenly discussed this after the cup game, is anyone still keen?

Ryanair to Prestwick at 8.05am is EUR25.99, can then get the train direct to Paisley and returning with Aer Lingus from Glasgow at 9pm is GBP39.99

Yep im into it, will book it on friday. Its very difficult for me to set aside a weekend that far ahead with my job but am just gonna try and commit to it now!

Good on you lads. See you there. :bbb::bbb:

I'll be there.anyone in the airport tonight?hibby xmas folks

Cool, Ryanair now eur 37.99 and aer lingus still the same price

I'll book up the morn

Is this happening cos the return flight is creeping up in price.Will book it today if anyone is still interested.

Im still up for it if youse are, didnt manage to book it before christmas but its the best option for an away day trip for a while :dunno:

am still up for it, Ryanair on Sat morn is EUR25.99, Aer Lingus rtn is now GBP54.99

did you guys book?

am still up for it, Ryanair on Sat morn is EUR25.99, Aer Lingus rtn is now GBP54.99

did you guys book?

Yep, booked up just now :approve:

flights have came down a bit too

Im on the 8.10 to Prestwick back at 9 from Glasgow.65 for both.Between this and the tv games we get to see Hibs now 5 weeks on the trot starting 27th Jan.

Whats the final headcount for el classico.reckon were due a win...

Will seek you out in the ground guys.

Saw you running down the steps at ht mark but you were too quick for me.

This thread has been viewed 4916 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50